Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria (8825 Views)

3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Pick The Best Blog Niches In Nigeria Or Waste Time Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 4:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Do you know there are still loads of profitable unsaturated blogging niches in Nigeria?

Yes,there are a lot of interesting blogging niches that haven’t been saturated.

Yet there are thousands of readers searching for it &
waiting for some few persons to at least start it and be more detailed.

Today,I’ll mention the top 3 profitable unsaturated blogging niches.

My reasons for listing this,is to give you the impression,you can still make it before someone else.

Sometimes,its frustrating competing with the big guys when a particular niche is very competitive & saturated.

What are Niche blogs?

Niche blogs are blogs which focus on a particular and well-defined areas of human endeavour.

Now,let’s outline the profitable unsaturated blogging niches in Nigeria.

1. Photography :

You’ll agree with me,that photography blogs has a low competition in Nigeria. You can also call it a photo blog.
If you’re the type that loves taking photos in occasion,at homes etc.

You should probably start a photo blog.

Photography is a service,and a personal one at that. If you’re a real photographer,some of your readers might turn to clients & hire you.

Starting a photography blog is an opportunity to show who you are & what value you can provide.

You can run a photo contest on your blog. Provide them with tutorials & styles while taking photos.

Even companies might decide to hire you because your blog is just a proof & your greatest and latest work of your capabilities.

Are you impressed? Start it now,it’s one of the Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches in Nigeria.

2.Baby Development :

This world has enough babies already.

If you haven’t thought of this
niche before or dug deep into it.

Today is your lucky day!

This niche is not only unsaturated in Nigeria,but it worth millions of dollars out there.

There are millions of parents all around the world looking for the best for their child & also investing on a regular basis.

What if you suggested a baby product & it was so awesome, don’t you think most parents will demand it?

If you haven’t realized it yet,the baby development niche is the super profitable niche.

You can turn your blog to baby blog and give suggestions, advice etc and can affiliate with companies and market baby products like :

Food
Apparel
Foot wear
Toys
Health & Personal care etc.

These things I’ve alone,parents do invest on them heavily. And come to think of it,there are millions of babies today.

3. Real Estate :

With the huge popularity of blogging,you should also venture into real estate blogging as its also one of the profitable niches with low competitive in Nigeria.

Many real estate professionals shy away from blogging because they believe they do not have time.

Don’t a start a blog unless you’re ready to spend the time necessary to post often.

You really can position yourself as the local real estate expert by posting often about the transaction process and local market trends.

It’s an additional way real estate agents can provide additional information to their clients.

You can turn your blog to a source of income when you stage properties and attract buyers from your blog.

Source : http://www.theprofany.com/untapped-blogging-niches-2/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Apart from No 3..others are not profitable at all.. You'll need to work on your toes for years before you start seeing reasonable earning.

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by sanerugwei: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017
what about adult hook-up blog for professional oloshos...

4 Likes

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by satelliteDISH(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
D
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Blogging this blogging dat. Mk we hear word. The average nigerian has no joy once something starts booming everyone rushes in till dey destroy it. Fish farming, event center, hotel, and now blogging. Saturated as fuk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by shagasha: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
ok, noted
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by infogenius(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2017
If I hear.
They may be unsaturated and it is for a reason.
Because they are very unprofitable for now.
You may work off ur ass and quit if you're not determined.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by charleff512(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2017
OP this is educating

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by DisGuy: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
no middle class no profit

1- You better have decent connection and enough MB for all those fancy pics you want to be blogging about

2- what exactly will appeal to the average nigerian new mother when she has her mother/mother in law dishing out traditional home remedies for the new born. You want to use colic water instead of Ogi and palm oyel? And you think mama sikira will br interested in the new McLaren baby buggy on sale for jusy £399?

3- Estate agent no joy

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by olayiwola4u(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Do you know there are still loads of profitable unsaturated blogging niches in Nigeria?

My reasons for listing this,is to give you the impression,you can still make it before someone else.

Sometimes,its frustrating competing with the big guys when a particular niche is very competitive & saturated.

What are Niche blogs?

Niche blogs are blogs which focus on a particular and well-defined areas of human endeavour.

1. Photography :

You’ll agree with me,that photography blogs has a low competition in Nigeria. You can also call it a photo blog.

Photography is a service,and a personal one at that. If you’re a real photographer,some of your readers might turn to clients & hire you.

Starting a photography blog is an opportunity to show who you are & what value you can provide.

You can run a photo contest on your blog. Provide them with tutorials & styles while taking photos.

Even companies might decide to hire you because your blog is just a proof & your greatest and latest work of your capabilities.

Are you impressed? Start it now,it’s one of the Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches in Nigeria.

2.Baby Development :

Today is your lucky day!

This niche is not only unsaturated in Nigeria,but it worth millions of dollars out there.

There are millions of parents all around the world looking for the best for their child & also investing on a regular basis.

What if you suggested a baby product & it was so awesome, don’t you think most parents will demand it?

If you haven’t realized it yet,the baby development niche is the super profitable niche.

You can turn your blog to baby blog and give suggestions, advice etc and can affiliate with companies and market baby products like :

Food
Apparel
Foot wear
Toys

These things I’ve alone,parents do invest on them heavily. And come to think of it,there are millions of babies today.

3. Real Estate :

With the huge popularity of blogging,you should also venture into real estate blogging as its also one of the profitable niches with low competitive in Nigeria.

Many real estate professionals shy away from blogging because they believe they do not have time.

Don’t a start a blog unless you’re ready to spend the time necessary to post often.

You really can position yourself as the local real estate expert by posting often about the transaction process and local market trends.

It’s an additional way real estate agents can provide additional information to their clients.

You can turn your blog to a source of income when you stage properties and attract buyers from your blog.

Ok
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by SIMEONEVANS(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
ALL THESE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MB
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ipreach: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2017
No 3 is the bae

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by leksmedia: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Well this niche are very professional niche which will only make sense for someone thats in that profession. for your website design , blog design and ecommerce websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Real estate is cool..
Saw this http://havillaplus.com
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by seunakin231(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Tourism........
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Timijohn: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Those are really nice niches I've been wondering when some people in these fields would start blogging about them.
Since I'm a tech guy, I run a technology blog www.tlmega.com where I provide some helpful tech tips, important tech news and tech advice.
I also have a beautiful instagram page @tlmega through which I post specifications of trending smart phones and their prices.
If I had some quality knowledge on these niches, especially the baby development, I would definitely blog about them.
I love babies, they so beautiful and special. They bring joy to people's lives and they make me laugh a lot. Watching them grow and blogging about how to care for them would really be fun, although, this is unusual for a guy.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:
Apart from No 3..others are not profitable at all.. You'll need to work on your toes for years before you start seeing reasonable earning.
Your comment is some what funny.

Its not profitable, yet You'll need to work your ass off to see some earnings... Whats the difference? Lol

Perhaps, Blogging is a long term stuff, you don't expect to see the profitable part of it In a short while. It takes time. And If you’re willing to make it fast, spend on adverts promoting your blog!

All are profitable, only If you dedicate your time, and continue to be patient and consistent.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
SIMEONEVANS:
ALL THESE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MB
My Dear, plss shut up jare!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
infogenius:
If I hear.
They may be unsaturated and it is for a reason.
Because they are very unprofitable for now.
You may work off ur ass and quit if you're not determined.
For the fact its less competitive, dosent mean its not profitable!!

Rather, Its a niche that needs professional and adequate Knowledge.
Average Nigerians, lack it!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Your comment is some what funny.

Its not profitable, yet You'll need to work your ass off to see some earnings... Whats the difference? Lol

Perhaps, Blogging is a long term stuff, you don't expect to see the profitable part of it In a short while. It takes time. And If you’re willing to make it fast, spend on adverts promoting your blog!

All are profitable, only If you dedicate your time, and continue to be patient and consistent.

This is very laughable.. A niche blog that's earning you peanuts, would you call that profitable? What's your definition of profitability? Any niche blog that will take years before you start seeing reasonable income is not profitable. I don't know what you're saying.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Mrtpage(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seriously, this niche list is dope buh needs lotta tym, patience n consistency.

In case you wanna start any blog and needs some help/themes, templates, scripts, or plugins to work with, visit BLOGGER PAYS HERE.
Its freeeee!!!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

This is very laughable.. A niche blog that's earning you peanuts, would you call that profitable? What's your definition of profitability? Any niche blog that will take years before you start seeing reasonable income is not profitable. I don't know what you're saying.
No Blogging niche, will make YOU rich overnight.
It all takes time. Even If you earn peanuts, you should probably work hard on the amount of traffic you get.

However, whether you like it or nay, they are all profitable, very profitable. If you would like to argue, am aint interested.

Im just waiting to see an average Nigerian with the Knowledge and capability to venture into it.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElizaVeta:
No Blogging niche, will make YOU rich overnight.
It all takes time. Even If you earn peanuts, you should probably work hard on the amount of traffic you get.

However, whether you like it or nay, they are all profitable, very profitable. If you would like to argue, am aint interested.

Im just waiting to see an average Nigerian with the Knowledge and capability to venture into it.

Even a blog about Stones has the potentiality of making money. In the blogosphere, the major factor used to measure profitability is time. A blog that takes 20 years before it starts breeding money is not profitable. The minimum time frame a blogger should start earning is highest, 3 months. If after 3 months and you haven't earn a dime, then you're doing something wrong.

My blog isn't up to 2 months and I've earned over N100k from it. That's excluding my Adsense earning cause I haven't cash it yet. That's profitability.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

Even a blog about Stones has the potentiality of making money. In the blogosphere, the major factor used to measure profitability is time. A blog that takes 20 years before it starts breeding money is not profitable. The minimum time frame a blogger should start earning is highest, 3 months. If after 3 months and you haven't earn a dime, then you're doing something wrong.

My blog isn't up to 2 months yet and I've earned over N100k from it. That's excluding my Adsense earning cause I haven't cash it yet. That's profitability.

Im aint interested in arguement!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cause you have nothing to support your stand cause its sinking already... So, I will pass in good faith.
ElizaVeta:

Im aint interested in arguement!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:
Cause you have nothing to support your stand cause its sinking already... So, I will pass in good faith.
I kept quiet before, but now I won't.

You mentioned your site is less than 2 months, but it was created on January 4th 2017....!!! Thats a whooping 7 Months!! Even getting to 8 months in a days time!!

Stop deceiving people here, you're not perfect!
You'll still tell another lie ##kudos
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElizaVeta:
I kept quiet before, but now I won't.

You mentioned your site is less than 2 months, but it was created on January 4th 2017....!!! Thats a whooping 7 Months!! Even getting to 8 months in a days time!!

Stop deceiving people here, you're not perfect!
You'll still tell another lie ##kudos

I bought the domain and host on January 4th to be precise.. I only start working on the site on June.. Go through my sites and verify.. It was packed since purchased but went live just recently. What do you think I'll gain from lying? I'm not trying to convince you into buyinh any product from me.. So, lying is totally irrelevant.

Check my post and the dates... Shalom

.................... Modified....................

Your Ego is hurt and you're trying to fight like a wounded lion... I can smell your boosting grey emotions from here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElizaVeta:

What are Niche blogs?

1. Photography :

2.Baby Development :

Today is your lucky day!

Food
Apparel
Foot wear
Toys

3. Real Estate :

Damn, you just told them my secret. Trust me, not so many people in Nigeria know so much about photography and DSRL like they know about mobile phones and entertainment. Even top notch photographers in Nigeria will not have time for blogging. Heheheh, I am pretty safe in my lane for now.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by infogenius(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
ElizaVeta:
For the fact its less competitive, dosent mean its not profitable!!

Rather, Its a niche that needs professional and adequate Knowledge.
Average Nigerians, lack it!

No 3 is a good niche in which an average Nigerian can do well in it as there are decent searches for properties and information with respect to real estate.
Yes, real estate is profitable even now to whoever that wants to venture.

But for 1 and 3, I insist even for professionals the profit is not now as they have work and patiently wait for profit.
Yes they will be profitable in the future but not what any hustler can dabble into now.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Omagzee:

Damn, you just told them my secret. Trust me, not so many people in Nigeria know so much about photography and DSRL like they know about mobile phones and entertainment. Even top notch photographers in Nigeria will not have time for blogging. Heheheh, I am pretty safe in my lane for now.
lol ...Even though they've learnt about your secret,85 % won't still venture into it ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? / Should I Continue Blogging? / Advice On Setting Up New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.