Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria (8833 Views)

3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Pick The Best Blog Niches In Nigeria Or Waste Time Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Dollarground(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
For me, the most profitable niche is internet marketing. Especially, information marketing.

What is information marketing?

Information marketing is an online business that works on auto pilot.

Here you don't need to stress your self because all is setup on auto pilot system.

How it works.

A visitor landed on your blog, and got interested in what you sell.

Then he decided to buy your product.

He will pay you directly from your blog and download his product immediately after payment.

You will also receive your payment immediately without meeting with the buyer.

All work on auto pilot.

I can help you setup this business if you are ready to start making cool from information marketing business.

Get in touch with me.

My email address is Somwealth1@gmail.com

Or you can call me on 08100779150

Remember, this is the best way to making money from your blog even without Google AdSense.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Timijohn: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Your comment is some what funny.

Its not profitable, yet You'll need to work your ass off to see some earnings... Whats the difference? Lol

Perhaps, Blogging is a long term stuff, you don't expect to see the profitable part of it In a short while. It takes time. And If you’re willing to make it fast, spend on adverts promoting your blog!

All are profitable, only If you dedicate your time, and continue to be patient and consistent.

I agree with you. I really don't know of any blogging niche where you start blogging one day and the next day you are already earning a lot of money. It all takes some considerable amount of time and work to start earning from blogging. lindaikeji did not start earning from her blog in the first year. It takes time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Timijohn: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Omagzee:

Damn, you just told them my secret. Trust me, not so many people in Nigeria know so much about photography and DSRL like they know about mobile phones and entertainment. Even top notch photographers in Nigeria will not have time for blogging. Heheheh, I am pretty safe in my lane for now.

You are right though, but I think that if they are really good at it and they make time for it, they can make a lot of money and gain a lot of exposure.
It will even help grow their business and they will gain new clients if they are smart.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Timijohn:

You are right though, but I think that if they are really good at it and they make time for it, they can make a lot of money and gain a lot of exposure.
It will even help grow their business and they will gain new clients if they are smart.

Exactly, they will end up teaching people their skills indirectly too. This will fetch them more and more clients.

Here is my little photography blog. Do check it out:
Www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:

Even a blog about Stones has the potentiality of making money. In the blogosphere, the major factor used to measure profitability is time. A blog that takes 20 years before it starts breeding money is not profitable. The minimum time frame a blogger should start earning is highest, 3 months. If after 3 months and you haven't earn a dime, then you're doing something wrong.

My blog isn't up to 2 months and I've earned over N100k from it. That's excluding my Adsense earning cause I haven't cash it yet. That's profitability.
Bros, so what do you have to say about Linda Ikeji who didn't earn a dime from blogging until after 3 years.

Most pro bloggers didn't achieve success that early. Aside your niche, dedication, and hard work, another important factor that determines how soon you'll start earning is your traffic strategy. For SEO, it takes nothing less than 6 months to start seeing tangible results. For some, it takes even longer.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
webincomeplus:

Bros, so what do you have to say about Linda Ikeji who didn't earn a dime from blogging until after 3 years.

Most pro bloggers didn't achieve success that early. Aside your niche, dedication, and hard work, another important factor that determines how soon you'll start earning is your traffic strategy. For SEO, it takes nothing less than 6 months to start seeing tangible results. For some, it takes even longer.

Linda's case is different. She never knew she could earn a dime from it... If you read her success story, you'll discover that she was doing that just for the fun.. Her eyes cleared when someone offered to place an Ad on her blog.. That was the beginning of the business side of her.

So now, having known the route of making money; when applied will make you money within 3 months or less.. It's about treating blogging as business and employing everything you have learnt. The problem with most bloggers is that they don't even know what blogging is, because they heard it can make money, they delve in without thinking twice.. That's when you see a blogger asking a fellow blogger what templates is.. It's laughable.

Making money from blogging is no longer rocket science.. Like I said, the duration however depends on the niche and how hard you work. Let me take myself as a case study, my blog is only 2 months old since it went live. But I've made over 100k from it.. Through design jobs, donation.. Excluding my Adsense earning which I haven't cash..

Making money is easy.. The problem is: Do you know how?

SEO is good.. Any serious blogger shouldn't joke about this.. Whenever I'm writing, it's at the front of my head.. But that doesn't mean we should write purely for googlebot.. Sometime we just write without being hard on ourselves about keywords. It pays off.. The primary aim is to glue your reader.. You might succeed in driving them to your blog, you might not succeed in compelling them to come back.. Write 80% for human, then maybe 20% for googlebot.

My personal WordPress blog, I once wrote an article about how to overcome clash of Kings addiction, I knew nothing of keywords.. But will you believe that the article is on top of Google first page..? It's the first result there.. Funny part is, it's ranking for numerous keywords at the same time.. But I knew nothing about SEO. Blogging is fun....

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
For this Country, i don't think Number 1 and Number 2 can work. It would be best for the blogger to target audience outside naija
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:

Linda's case is different. She never knew she could earn a dime from it... If you read her success story, you'll discover that she was doing that just for the fun.. Her eyes cleared when someone offered to place an Ad on her blog.. That was the beginning of the business side of her.

So now, having known the route of making money; when applied will make you money within 3 months or less.. It's about treating blogging as business and employing everything you have learnt. The problem with most bloggers is that they don't even know what blogging is, because they heard it can make money, they delve in without thinking twice.. That's when you see a blogger asking a fellow blogger what templates is.. It's laughable.

Making money from blogging is no longer rocket science.. Like I said, the duration however depends on the niche and how hard you work. Let me take myself as a case study, my blog is only 2 months old since it went live. But I've made over 100k from it.. Through design jobs, donation.. Excluding my Adsense earning which I haven't cash..

Making money is easy.. The problem is: Do you know how?

SEO is good.. Any serious blogger shouldn't joke about this.. Whenever I'm writing, it's at the front of my head.. But that doesn't mean we should write purely for googlebot.. Sometime we just write without being hard on ourselves about keywords. It pays off.. The primary aim is to glue your reader.. You might succeed in driving them to your blog, you might not succeed in compelling them to come back.. Write 80% for human, then maybe 20% for googlebot.

My personal WordPress blog, I once wrote an article about how to overcome clash of Kings addiction, I knew nothing of keywords.. But will you believe that the article is on top of Google first page..? It's the first result there.. Funny part is, it's ranking for numerous keywords at the same time.. But I knew nothing about SEO. Blogging is fun....
Even for business, it's not in all cases that you start earning within 3 months or less.

As for your statement that making money is easy. I disagree with you. One of the harshest realities about online business is that there are no guarantees. There are times you'll play all your cards right and your blog still won't make headway for reasons you can't explain. I've experimented with that severally, and I know my onions as far as blogging is concerned.

I agree with you that blogging isn't all about SEO. But SEO in this age isn't about being aggressive about keywords. And in fact, keyword stuffing no longer works.

But then, you can rank a post without having keywords in mind for real. And you can claim to rank for some keywords. The question is, which keywords? I can guarantee you that they are low competition keywords with little monthly search volume. If you disagree, you can provide few keywords, and I'll fetch you the monthly search volumes and competition strength.

In short, your assertion that earning from a blog within 3 months is easy is wrong in most cases. You only achieved that because you monetized through freelancing. Who doesn't know that freelancing is the quickest way to start making money online? And you don't even need a blog for that. When I was still working as a freelance writer, I got my first client the within 3 days, and started earning decently from the first month.

If you'd decided to bank on monetization strategies like Adsense and affiliate marketing, you sure won't make money that quickly unless you spend some cash on ads and other promo campaigns or you already built a massive followership even before launching your blog. If you doubt this, start counting from today how long it would take to start earning $100 consistently from Adsense or affiliate marketing.

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
webincomeplus:

Even for business, it's not in all cases that you start earning within 3 months or less.

As for your statement that making money is easy. I disagree with you. One of the harshest realities about online business is that there are no guarantees. There are times you'll play all your cards right and your blog still won't make headway for reasons you can't explain. I've experimented with that severally, and I know my onions as far as blogging is concerned.

What do you mean by playing your card well? This isn't rocket science bro. Play it well and get it well.. If you play your card well and yet, no positive outcome, then you're doing something wrong. One thing with online business is, get something wrong and watch the whole process fail.

I agree with you that blogging isn't all about SEO. But SEO in this age isn't about being aggressive about keywords. And in fact, keyword stuffing no longer works.

But then, you can rank a post without having keywords in mind for real. And you can claim to rank for some keywords. The question is, which keywords? I can guarantee you that they are low competition keywords with little monthly search volume. If you disagree, you can provide few keywords, and I'll fetch you the monthly search volumes and competition strength.

For the first time, I agree with you. It's necessary to do keyword research before sitting down to write an article. But this shouldn't be a restriction when writing. Are you writing for Google, or for humans? There's a chance that all your readers won't come from Google. Refusing to write an article because the keywords, whether long or short are competitive is unwise. Focus on your readers and you won't struggle at all.. They won't even have to find you anymore through google.. They have you on speed dial already.

Offer a content of value and you will reap the result. Fvck google keywords.

In short, your assertion that earning from a blog within 3 months is easy is wrong in most cases. You only achieved that because you monetized through freelancing. Who doesn't know that freelancing is the quickest way to start making money online? And you don't even need a blog for that. When I was still working as a freelance writer, I got my first client the within 3 days, and started earning decently from the first month.

I still maintain my stand, making money within three months is easy. The problem most bloggers face is HOW? If you can pass this stage of HOW, then you're on your way to making money online. If I got the cash through freelance, isn't it the same making money from my blog? It's been up to a month I got accepted into Adsense and my earnings are enormous. The secret is, know what you're going into and you won't struggle to make a dime..

Problem with most bloggers is this, they delve into blogging without any knowledge.. There's a different between experimentation, and being in business. You can take a year and do your experiments, but when it gets to business in blogging, it shouldn't take you more than 3 months to earn money.

If you'd decided to bank on monetization strategies like Adsense and affiliate marketing, you sure won't make money that quickly unless you spend some cash on ads and other promo campaigns or you already built a massive followership even before launching your blog. If you doubt this, start counting from today how long it would take to start earning $100 consistently from Adsense or affiliate marketing.

Lemme say this again.. I have made enormous already since I placed Adsense about a month ago.. I don't do affilate.. I doubt if it works at all.. Earning reasonably from Adsense is traffic. If you know about marketing, you don't need paid ads or promotion to start seeing tremendous views.. If you play your ball well, you would have build a huge community within six months.

The online world is about doing the right thing and getting reward for it. One sure way to make money online is to look pass making money. Serve and you'll be served with money. Provide a solution to a problem and you'll be rewarded.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
What do you mean by playing your card well? This isn't rocket science bro. Play it well and get it well.. If you play your card well and yet, no positive outcome, then you're doing something wrong. One thing with online business is, get something wrong and watch the whole process fail.
What I mean is that there are times you do everything correctly, and perfectly and you still won't get the results you expected due to the dynamism of the online business game. Most pro bloggers understand this, and that's why they always place disclaimers on their blogs. There are times in the past when I achieved success with a blog in a niche, and another blog created in the same niche failed to make headway even with all strategies replicated exactly as is. This happens in both online and offline business. There are times you'd do exactly what you yourself did earlier or what someone else did, and you won't get the same results. The replica might achieve bigger success, and it might end us as a failure!

For the first time, I agree with you. It's necessary to do keyword research before sitting down to write an article. But this shouldn't be a restriction when writing. Are you writing for Google, or for humans? There's a chance that all your readers won't come from Google. Refusing to write an article because the keywords, whether long or short are competitive is unwise. Focus on your readers and you won't struggle at all.. They won't even have to find you anymore through google.. They have you on speed dial already.

I never stated that keywords have to restrict your writing. In fact, if you writer for search engine bots alone, you'd get your fingers burned. But even at that, I have blogs earning solely from SEO, and they're grossing over a thousand dollars monthly.

Offer a content of value and you will reap the result. Fvck google keywords.
Don't be myopic. Google keywords is what forms the basis of the success of many pro bloggers I know. I have at least 3 blogs right now that are each earning hundreds of dollars monthly, and are modeled around specific Google keywords. So, the fact that you don't know much about how it works doesn't mean you should discredit it.

I still maintain my stand, making money within three months is easy. The problem most bloggers face is HOW? If you can pass this stage of HOW, then you're on your way to making money online. If I got the cash through freelance, isn't it the same making money from my blog? It's been up to a month I got accepted into Adsense and my earnings are enormous. The secret is, know what you're going into and you won't struggle to make a dime..

Yes, I'm telling you it's only realistic through the means I already explained. What I'm trying to tell you is that it's not in all cases that you can start earning within 6 months. The word "enormous" is subjective and anyone can throw that around. I also have a high traffic blog (Alexa around 60K) that earns thousands of dollars monthly.

Problem with most bloggers is this, they delve into blogging without any knowledge.. There's a different between experimentation, and being in business. You can take a year and do your experiments, but when it gets to business in blogging, it shouldn't take you more than 3 months to earn money.
If you really understand business, you'd know that experimentation is an integral part of it. Seasoned online marketers don't downplay A/B testing, which is the most common form of experimentation done in online business. That you're experimenting doesn't mean you're not in business. You experiment to test the waters of expansion or diversification.

Lemme say this again.. I have made enormous already since I placed Adsense about a month ago.. I don't do affiliate.. I doubt if it works at all.. Earning reasonably from Adsense is traffic. If you know about marketing, you don't need paid ads or promotion to start seeing tremendous views.. If you play your ball well, you would have build a huge community within six months.

You doubt if affiliate works at all. That's because you really don't know how to make it work. The same affiliate marketing has been fetching me over $1000 for months now. And I can show you screenshots of my Amazon affiliate account. So, this clearly shows that no one can make a blanket statement as far as online business is concerned. Remember, I once corrected you when you stated with certitude that ANYONE can start earning millions from palm oil business with 4 months (or so)? That's a huge claim, just like your statement that making money online within 3 months runs true for everyone.

Here you just confirmed my statement by stating "within six months", which is obviously longer than "within 3 months". It's all down to traffic and monetization strategies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Webincomeplus,that boi never agrees. He want his own to be disgested fully.

He claims making money is easy and expecting him to mention affiliate mktg,Google adsense as source of income.

Only to mention freelancing ... lol
Even when I didnt have a blog. I sold ebooks and cordinated fb adverts for people n took my own share etc.

Let him venture into affiliate marketing and contretrate in adsense earnings,then come back after that 3 months he claimed and give us feedback.

I stopped replying him because of this long arguements! He never wants to accept n believe!

Entmirror,venture into affiliate mktg n adsense, we want to hear your sucess on those,because thats what 80% nigerians knows.

Some of them may not know how to perform other freelance job but depends on affiliate n adsense.

Join them,give us feedback after the 3 months you mentioned and you'll realize what every blogger needs is more traffic.

Because even with 15 visitors a day,one or two persons can contact you for freelance jobs!

Come into the real blogging world!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Webincomeplus ,he mentioned "He doubt if affiliate marketing works" ...chai ... lol

This boi is new to blogging,let him be. He will soon be downloading tons of ebooks soon!

Newbie n pro bloggers do not have same heights oh!

He even said "If you know about marketing, lol .. Like he dosen't know you're good at it?

I do visit your blog and know about your amazon niche sites n amazon earnings.

He even added,you don't need paid ads,seo etc to earn from affiliate stuffs.

This boi is high on weed...!

Lets agree you have a high traffic site,for sure you need not those!

But if you do not have a high traffic site n you just started,you really need to engage in paid ads n lots of SEO to achieve it,(affiliate,adsense,others)

Then tryna conclude with "when you play your ball well" I wonder the kind of ball you're playing shaa , While the golden rule is Traffic = Earning. (and traffic consists of many ways to get including seo,paid search etc)

That you got freelance requests,was it not few people visited your blog?

AND like I said,even with 15 visitors a day!!dudes wil contact for setups.

WIP,the boi is new. Just within 2 months he made money from freelance ...he's no longer the same and he thinks thats the same earning duration for top source of income available in blogging.

He's just joking!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 2:44am On Jul 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Webincomeplus,that boi never agrees. He want his own to be disgested fully.

He claims making money is easy and expecting him to mention affiliate mktg,Google adsense as source of income.

Only to mention freelancing ... lol
Even when I didnt have a blog. I sold ebooks and cordinated fb adverts for people n took my own share etc.

Let him venture into affiliate marketing and contretrate in adsense earnings,then come back after that 3 months he claimed and give us feedback.

I stopped replying him because of this long arguements! He never wants to accept n believe!

Entmirror,venture into affiliate mktg n adsense, we want to hear your sucess on those,because thats what 80% nigerians knows.

Some of them may not know how to perform other freelance job but depends on affiliate n adsense.

Join them,give us feedback after the 3 months you mentioned and you'll realize what every blogger needs is more traffic.

Because even with 15 visitors a day,one or two persons can contact you for freelance jobs!

Come into the real blogging world!
Thanks for the additional exposition. I guess he's still basking in the euphoria of his "N100k within 2 months".

It's left to him to agree or not. I've been blogging since 2012 and I run at least 6 money-spinning blogs at the moment. But he just started out. I think he'd soon realise how inconsistent freelance earnings can be and that passive income channels like Adsense and affiliate marketing are the real deal.

At this point, I'd stop the argument. Seems you already knew him more than I do smiley

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2017
webincomeplus:

Thanks for the additional exposition. I guess he's still basking in the euphoria of his "N100k within 2 months".

It's left to him to agree or not. I've been blogging since 2012 and I run at least 6 money-spinning blogs at the moment. But he just started out. I think he'd soon realise how inconsistent freelance earnings can be and that passive income channels like Adsense and affiliate marketing are the real deal.

At this point, I'd stop the argument. Seems you already knew him more than I do smiley

Hmmmm... You Know when I started blogging? My blog went live just two months doesn't mean I'm a newbie bro.. Forget about my initial earning.. Money is rolling nonstop by God's grace. I've been getting lots of proposals and speaking gigs.. My niche is an interesting one and being a student of entrepreneurship paved a way.

Let's forget about who's right or wrong and do our thing. I've been getting some mails from most of my readers, about placing an Ad.. That's money. Not only do I get my money through freelance web design.. I get from corporate ad placement and Adsense.. Trying to sell an e-book now won't be a wise choice.. Need to build reputation with my readers first..

As for affilate marketing.. Those who claims to have made millions didn't make a dime.. In fact, the only way they made money was by selling e-book on how they made money from affilate.. Funny..

Please, i'm done with the argument. Lemme use the strength to write a more helpful and impacting article..

Shalom
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

As for affilate marketing.. Those who claims to have made millions didn't make a dime.. In fact, the only way they made money was by selling e-book on how they made money from affilate.. Funny..

Please, i'm done with the argument. Lemme use the strength to write a more helpful and impacting article..

Shalom
I'm only interested in this statement of yours, which proves not just your ignorance but also your resistance to knowledge. You love to generalize and make blanket statements based on your limited knowledge and experience.

Well, just so you know, I've been making money as an affiliate marketer since 2014. And I've been into various schemes from Markethealth to web hosting affiliate programs, to Jumia and Konga affiliate programs, and Amazon affiliate program, which I'm focusing majorly on at the moment. I just cashed my earnings for last month from the program ($1750) 2 days ago.

So, if you've failed at it, or you've landed in the hands of fake self-proclaimed affiliate marketers who only sell shitty ebooks that only scratch Clickbank and nonsense programs by the surface and teach old-school techniques that don't work, know that it's your own experience. Rather, affiliate marketing is bliss ... far better than Google Adsense. I earn from both, so I know.

Bottom line: Stop making generalist statements based on your own experience. No matter how much you think you know, you'll always be a learner to many other people out there. So, don't ever say it again that affiliate marketing doesn't work. Don't!!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol.. Perhaps you're among those who claim to have only to end up selling e-books.. Your signature says it all.. I'll pass.

webincomeplus:

I'm only interested in this statement of yours, which proves not just your ignorance but also your resistance to knowledge. You love to generalize and make blanket statements based on your limited knowledge and experience.

Well, just so you know, I've been making money as an affiliate marketer since 2014. And I've been into various schemes from Markethealth to web hosting affiliate programs, to Jumia and Konga affiliate programs, and Amazon affiliate program, which I'm focusing majorly on at the moment. I just cashed my earnings for last month from the program ($1750) 2 days ago.

So, if you've failed at it, or you've landed in the hands of fake self-proclaimed affiliate marketers who only sell shitty ebooks that only scratch Clickbank and nonsense programs by the surface and teach old-school techniques that don't work, know that it's your own experience. Rather, affiliate marketing is bliss ... far better than Google Adsense. I earn from both, so I know.

Bottom line: Stop making generalist statements based on your own experience. No matter how much you think you know, you'll always be a learner to many other people out there. So, don't ever say it again that affiliate marketing doesn't work. Don't!!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by webincomeplus(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
Lol.. Perhaps you're among those who claim to have only to end up selling e-books.. Your signature says it all.. I'll pass.

Simple English, you can't comprehend. The link in my signature redirects to a FREE ebook. And the blog it leads to is not even among my affiliate niche sites. I've wasted enough time with you. Just swerve!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Free indeed.. Tell that to the ignorant.. Don't quote me again please.. If you're jobless, I have things doing.
webincomeplus:

Simple English, you can't comprehend. The link in my signature redirects to a FREE ebook. And the blog it leads to is not even among my affiliate niche sites. I've wasted enough time with you. Just swerve!!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
Free indeed.. Tell that to the ignorant.. Don't quote me again please.. If you're jobless, I have things doing.
Plss shut it now! What do you mean by free in indeed!
Believe it or not you're a learner n you generalize alot!

That eBook is FREE!
You don't know what FREE means?

It means "At no cost!"

Stop acting childish n don't divert to insults!

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Plss shut it now! What do you mean by free in indeed!
Believe it or not you're a learner n you generalize alot!

That eBook is FREE!
You don't know what FREE means?

It means "At no cost!"

Stop acting childish n don't divert to insults!

Haba!

Awww cheesy cheesy I think I can feel your frustration from here lol.... grin grin
Chill bro.. It's an awesome Sunday.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by mrsage(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017
I will like to learn how to blog as a business. Where and how can I learn?
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by mrsage(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2017
I want to learn blogging as a proper business. How do I start basically??

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:

Awww cheesy cheesy I think I can feel your frustration from here lol.... grin grin
Chill bro.. It's an awesome Sunday.
What stupid frustration are you talking about!
Live yo newbie life!
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:

What stupid frustration are you talking about!
Live yo newbie life!

Okay Mrs. Professional, I see you cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Dollarground(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
mrsage:
I want to learn blogging as a proper business. How do I start basically??
Hello, if you want to learn how to blog for business, email me at Somwealth1@gmail.com, I will put you through.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by GenghisAlexa(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Quick question boss
What are the pitfalls to avoid in Amazon affiliate marketing?
As a Nigerian are there any restrictions against us

I'm about to invest more than all of my savings in acquiring WordPress and woocommerce assets. Please chip in some sage guides for a young hustler. Thanks.

If you don't mind let's chat on WhatsApp. I promise not to take more than 10minutes of your day per day.

webincomeplus:

Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by sdotnet: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fresh fully approved NIGERIA, UK & USA Adsense account available for sale
Call / whatsapp 08101833546
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
My Dear, plss shut up jare!

Are you the owner of that proffany blog?
Don't lie o.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
lol ...Even though they've learnt about your secret,85 % won't still venture into it ...

Are you the owner of that proffany blog?
Don't lie o.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Camillus92:

Are you the owner of that proffany blog? Don't lie o.
Is this one question? Lol
Isn't it obvious?
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Is this one question? Lol

Isn't it obvious?

Wow, brilliant, as young as you are u put up that site, I visited it and was in awe, pls I need your help, I have a dead or dying site that needs rejuvenation and jigging, its been dead for over a year, I love ur site set up, mine is mylettersandnumbers., and also how I can make money if I can, I'm a young person like u, so pls hell me out, how can I contact you.
Re: Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria by ElizaVeta(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Camillus92:

Wow, brilliant, as young as you are u put up that site, I visited it and was in awe, pls I need your help, I have a dead or dying site that needs rejuvenation and jigging, its been dead for over a year, I love ur site set up, mine is mylettersandnumbers., and also how I can make money if I can, I'm a young person like u, so pls hell me out, how can I contact you.
Hmm..thanks.
I just replied your mail.
What kind of help do you need as regards to your site?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? / Should I Continue Blogging? / Advice On Setting Up New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.