Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why I Abandoned Banking For Kid Mentoring, By Babatunde - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Abandoned Banking For Kid Mentoring, By Babatunde (601 Views)

Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned Banking For Kid Mentoring, By Babatunde by treasure2: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Why I abandoned banking for kid mentoring, by Babatunde

Mrs. Charity Babatunde is the Chief Executive Officer of AltAssist Limited, a multifaceted company operating from Lagos. Her zest to equip the younger generation for the future, using education and other creative and vibrant tools for the reinforcement of values, attitudes and life skills, made her exit the banking sector in 2003. WALE ELEGBEDE speaks with her

Babatunde, is the pioneer authorized DQ Ambassador in Nigeria by virtue of RAVE et AL’s, certification (the first in Africa) by the DQ (Digital Intelligence Quotient) Institute, an institution which aims to empower children between 8 and 12 years around the world with DQ digital citizenship skills.

Read more https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/07/abandoned-banking-kid-mentoring-babatunde/

(1) (Reply)

Fiber Optic Application Training In Ikeja Lagos / A Fascinating Solution To My Indecision Syndrome... / NIBSS Partners Precise Financial Systems To Launch National Automated Cheque Cle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.