Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook (2212 Views)

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by kolaa007(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Saw this on facebook and thought I would share... I don't support Biafra or against it am neutral ooo... [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by dilemaguy: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
You now know?
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2017
The people that are talking about war when Kanu has said he will not go to war.

Boko Haram is killing people, these are Nigerians are not talking about war

Herdsmen are killing people, these Nigerians are not talking war

Cultists are killing people, these Nigerians are not talking about war

Just because Kanu says he wants Biafra, everybody starts shouting war

Tufiakwa!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by nrexzy: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Ur smart brother

1 Like

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by kolaa007(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
His not talking of war but the path his walking is the path of war....just my little cent

attackgat:

Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by kolaa007(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2017
No be write the article ooo.. I just share am ooo. Don't give me credit ooooo

nrexzy:
Ur smart brother

2 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by nrexzy: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
kolaa007:

Sharing it alone makes u smart

2 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by IJOBA2: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2017
I WONDER WHY YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE AFRAID OF USING THEIR REAL NAMES ON NAIRALAND THEY WOULD RATHER GO FOR MARKFEMI MACLATUNJI AND SO ONgrin.NOW MY QUESTION IS, ARE YOU GUYS ASHAMED OF YOUR BEING ASSOCIATED WITH ISLAM OR YOU GUYS ARE JUST DOING IT INTENTIONALLY IN OTHER TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE YORUBA CHRISTIANSsad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by kolaa007(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion

IJOBA2:
I WONDER WHY YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE AFRAID OF USING THEIR REAL NAMES ON NAIRALAND THEY WOULD RATHER GO FOR MARKFEMI MACLATUNJI AND SO ONgrin.NOW MY QUESTION IS, ARE YOU GUYS ASHAMED OF YOUR BEING ASSOCIATED WITH ISLAM OR YOU GUYS ARE JUST DOING IT INTENTIONALLY IN OTHER TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE YORUBA CHRISTIANSsad
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by ESDKING: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
IJOBA2:
The intention is to deceive Yoruba Christians.

I pity Yoruba Christians because, afonja Muslims are like stumbling block to them.
Yoruba Christians want separate country but afonja Muslims don't want because , the man with bandage on his head won't be there again to sight the moon for them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2017
kolaa007:

His not talking of war but the path his walking is the path of war....just my little cent

He is walking on the path of referendum. Many Nigerians have brainwashed to believe that the mention means war while in actual fact, it is Nigeria that comez to fight all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by IJOBA2: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2017
kolaa007:

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion

YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Tufiakwa!
I don't think you listened to his radio Biafra comedy skits. He said he's prepared to fight the Nigerian Army for it and has followers who are willing to die for the cause.
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
I don't think you listened to his radio Biafra comedy skits. He said he's prepared to fight the Nigerian Army for it and has followers who are willing to die for the cause.

Im talking about war not fighting. A person can be fighting for something without armed conflict.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Im talking about war not fighting. A person can be fighting for something without armed conflict.
What is this one talking about?. Kanu said he's prepared to fight the Nigerian Army with his own Biafran army, what part of that statement don't you understand? He proceeded to say, "I don't have any military training nor did I attend any military school. But Chukwu Okike Abiama is behind us and I'm confident we shall prevail. We have thousands of followers ready to die for the struggle".

I'll make a compilation of his comedy skits one of these days and I'll create a thread for it.

He was just an idiot with sizable followers and I think smarter Ibo elites have hijacked the struggle. They are the ones running IPOB and using him as a puppet to get to other minions because they respect Kanu. It's why we don't hear about his mumu rants again.
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by lloydtruth: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2017
kolaa007:

please tell me how self-determination is path of war, someone does not want to be in a union with you and you call it path to war? Even the almighty God did not stand on the part of isreal's right to self-determination when they sought for human government. Meanwhile the said Facebook user is entitled to his own opinion, nobody gets 100% vote (even Jesus did not get 100% support), not all igbos support biafra and only referendum will decide the percentage.

4 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
What is this one talking about?. Kanu said he's prepared to fight the Nigerian Army with his own Biafran army, what part of that statement don't you understand? He proceeded to say, "I don't have any military training nor did I attend any military school. But Chukwu Okike Abiama is behind us and I'm confident we shall prevail. We have thousands of followers ready to die for the struggle".

I'll make a compilation of his comedy skits one of these days and I'll create a thread for it.

He was just an idiot with sizable followers and I think smarter Ibo elites have hijacked the struggle. They are the ones running IPOB and using him as a puppet to get to other minions because they respect Kanu. It's why we don't hear about his mumu rants again.

Oh he sald all that? Really? Well if you feel that strongly about what Kanu said with his mouth then you should occupy your time with those who moved past talking and are actively killing innocent people. I mean groups like your Nigerian security forces that commit extrer-judicial murder everyday, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Cultists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Oh he sald all that? Really? Well if you feel that strongly about what Kanu said with his mouth then you should occupy your time with those who moved past talking and are actively killing innocent people. I mean groups like your Nigerian security forces that commit extrer-judicial murder everyday, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Cultists.
Show me a genuine proof that 100 or whatever protesters were killed. You people made that sh¡t up. Don't post pictures of some Ugwu seller lying on the ground lol. Let's see blood and dead bodies. Real gore.
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
Show me a genuine proof that 100 or whatever protesters were killed. You people made that sh¡t up. Don't post pictures of some Ugwu seller lying on the ground lol. Let's see blood and dead bodies. Real gore.

Yes we bribed a world renouned organisation like Amnesty International to make up a story

3 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Michael004: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Good write-up. Don't beg them to stop, they will be wasted just as their brainless for fathers. The sad thing is that, the useless coward that dressed like alhaja to take run to Abidjan in the middle of the night and still come back to contest bit lost woefully even in his hometown never brought his family into the war. Same thing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Yes we bribed a world renouned organisation like Amnesty International to make up a story
We saw pictures of the Ran bombing. We saw pictures of the Shites killings, we even saw the mass graves in which the soldiers buried them. We saw pictures of the Yorùbá-Hausa clash in Ile Ife. We saw pictures of the Enugu killing and rape by Fulani herdsmen. We saw pictures of the Benue attack by Fulani herdsmen

But how come there are no pictures of some liepod protesters being kiled. If you people can print fake newspapers of Trump endorsing Nnamdi Kanu and pledging his support for Biafra, mint fake Biafran currencies to scam your own people, claim Putin is going to wage war against Nigeria to liberate you, then you can do anything.
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by greencard: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:

Comedy skits abi?

Comedy skits and war...

The oxymoron of nnamdi kanu undecided
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2017
kolaa007:

you are still smart
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
We saw pictures of the Ran bombing. We saw pictures of the Shites killings, we even saw the mass graves in which the soldiers buried them. We saw pictures of the Yorùbá-Hausa clash in Ile Ife. We saw pictures of the Enugu killing and rape by Fulani herdsmen. We saw pictures of the Benue attack by Fulani herdsmen

But how come there are no pictures of some liepod protesters being kiled. If you people can print fake newspapers of Trump endorsing Nnamdi Kanu and pledging his support for Biafra, mint fake Biafran currencies to scam your own people, claim Putin is going to wage war against Nigeria to liberate you, then you can do anything.

Ahhhhh you need proof that your Nigerian Army and police killed unarmed IPOB? Its no hidden secret, there are several videos if this on youtube

Below are two videos of your terrorist Nigerian military killing people needlessly just because the people said they are tired of ONE NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nmzc10ZyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuHaLB7wnY

1 Like

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Ahhhhh you need proof that your Nigerian Army and police killed unarmed IPOB? Its no hidden secret, there are several videos if this on youtube

Below are two videos of your terrorist Nigerian military killing people needlessly just because the people said they are tired of ONE NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nmzc10ZyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuHaLB7wnY
LMAO. I watched both videos. The first involved ibo policemen and soldiers trying to disperse the crowd and one or two protesters were shot in the process. The video quality was poor but their speech was very much audible- They spoke in Ibo language. So let me get this, ibo policemen kill ibo protesters but you still scream zoo and Afonja? Joker!

The second video was another video of policemen trying to disperse jobless protesters. Even the man recording couldn't comprehend their foolishness. They shot sporadically into the air and launched tear gas at them.

Oya Oga, I repeat, where is the evidence that 150 protesters were killed? grin

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by SegunAdewole: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
IJOBA2:

It was those usernames they used to deceive yoruba christians in 2015 by claiming to be 'yoruba christians who will vote Muslim Dumbohari". grin

2 Likes

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by IJOBA2: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
SegunAdewole:

It was those usernames they used to deceive yoruba christians in 2015 by claiming to be 'yoruba christians who will vote Muslim Dumbohari". grin
I THOUGHT AS MUCH. IM EVEN SUSPECTING THE SO CALLED supers1panther

1 Like

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by unohbethel(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
LMAO. I watched both videos. The first involved ibo policemen and soldiers trying to disperse the crowd and one or two protesters were shot in the process. The video quality was poor but their speech was very much audible- They spoke in Ibo language. So let me get this, ibo policemen kill ibo protesters but you still scream zoo and Afonja? Joker!

The second video was another video of policemen trying to disperse jobless protesters. Even the man recording couldn't comprehend their foolishness. They shot sporadically into the air and launched tear gas at them.

Oya Oga, I repeat, where is the evidence that 150 protesters were killed? grin

MY GOD! see lies from d pit of hell...even devil wil cry wen seein dis...keep deceiven urself
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
kolaa007:

according to you ,you are neutral how is this your comment neutral when you have chosen a side of attack to the biafran course

1 Like

Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by nairanaira12: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Tufiakwa!

He doesn't want war, but he keeps on insulting everyone? With the way he is going, the war he doesn't want will come looking for him
Re: Came About The Real Truth About Biafra On Facebook by attackgat: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

He doesn't want war, but he keeps on insulting everyone? With the way he is going, the war he doesn't want will come looking for him

So insult now means war?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Raids Slaves Auction In Libya(pictures) / Throwback Pictures Of Gen Shehu Musa Yar' Adua / Meet Ladi Dosei Kwali, The Woman On 20 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.