₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,215 members, 3,921,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 07:07 PM

Nairaland Ad Issue - Nairaland Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Nairaland Ad Issue (1121 Views)

Nairaland Ad Refund / Missing Nairaland Ad Credits / Goodbye Ad Dynamo, Long Live The New Advertising Platform In Nigeria, Adquet.com (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ad Issue by emmy9688: 9:43am On Jul 28
Since i couldn't find a way to contact seun or the nairaland team, i was left with no option than to post this. I couldn't even create a new thread in the ads section.

My question:

My advert has been approved and i am set to make payment. I want to know if bank transfer is acceptable since i won't have time to visit a bank branch.

This is very urgent, please helpt to tag seun or any of his team members
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by LJMUNGR: 10:52am On Jul 28
Seun

I also have issues with my ad.

The ad has not gotten approval ever since and I have sent countless mails to Seun concerning this.

Please look into this as it is very frustrating. I have paid and been credited and I need the ad running TODAY.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by sholapay: 3:05pm On Jul 29
tonnes of ginger and turmeric for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you pay. And also we deliver the goods before you. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me.

Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by Teraolive: 6:06am On Aug 02
Dear Seun, my account has not been credited despite payment and two emails sent so far to .
Regards
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by isholaayomide: 8:36am On Sep 09
Dear Seun kindly confirm my payment. Two mails and PM sent.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by Ville1234: 5:59pm On Sep 11
emmy9688:
Since i couldn't find a way to contact seun or the nairaland team, i was left with no option than to post this. I couldn't even create a new thread in the ads section.

My question:

My advert has been approved and i am set to make payment. I want to know if bank transfer is acceptable since i won't have time to visit a bank branch.

Please who are the moderators that who approve my ads ? It is still pending ! Please give me their contact !
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by Ville1234: 5:59pm On Sep 11
emmy9688:

My question:

Please who are the moderators that will approve my ads ? It is still pending ! Please give me their contact !
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15
Hi @seun

Sent in a payment. Check and confirm please.

Thanks,
M
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by femilek8(m): 2:53am On Sep 25
Seun, i have made payment for my advert since Thursday of last week. Today is Monday and my account hasn't been credited. I have sent two emails with no response. Pls work on it.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by sunkymike(m): 8:31am On Sep 25
Same here. I have made payment to Seun since last week Tuesday. At least he should have acknowledged receiving my mail/proof of payment.
Oga do something about this oo. Boys no dey happy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by BTCNaira: 12:57am On Sep 28
@Seun, we are still awaiting our account to get credited for the past 3 days now.
We've sent 2 mails to the email address stated, we haven't heard from you.

Kindly credit our account.

Regards
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by mrlatest: 4:21pm On Oct 12
Dear Seun, my account has not been credited despite payment and two emails sent so far to .
Regards
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20
mrlatest:
Regards
Have you been credited?
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by mrlatest: 9:03pm On Oct 20
PatrickOkunima:
Have you been credited?

My broda, I later received the credit but I cant use it because my ads ave been on pending since 4 days now, all effort to reach Mr. Seun through email proved abortive as e refused to reply.

I have spent over 200k advertising on Nairaland and the experience have not been good but this is the worst, how can I have credit I can not use and he is not refunding my money, is this not indirect fraud?
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by macjive01: 8:28pm On Oct 21
THIS IS GETTING REALLY BAD SEUN!!

YOU NEED TO IMPROVE THIS SERVICE.

BEEN WAITING FOR 3 DAYS NOW FOR A MERE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PAYMENT.

THE 6 AD SLOTS ON THE SECTION I WANT HAVE BEEN EMPTY FOR 2 WEEKS YET MY PAID AD IS NOT UP YET.

THIS IS TURNING INTO TYPICAL CLASSIC NIGERIAN FRAUD.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by mrlatest: 9:40pm On Oct 21
macjive01:
THIS IS GETTING REALLY BAD SEUN!!

YOU NEED TO IMPROVE THIS SERVICE.

BEEN WAITING FOR 3 DAYS NOW FOR A MERE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PAYMENT.

THE 6 AD SLOTS ON THE SECTION I WANT HAVE BEEN EMPTY FOR 2 WEEKS YET MY PAID AD IS NOT UP YET.

THIS IS TURNING INTO TYPICAL CLASSIC NIGERIAN FRAUD.

MY BRODA, THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE THE LAST TIME I LL ADVERTISE WIT NL, IT TAKES DAYS TO REPLY A SINGLE MAIL AND WHEN HE EVENTUALLY REPLY NOTHING IS DONE, ABOUT 70K LIEING IN MY AD ACCOUNT, HE WOULDN'T APPROVE MY AD
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by MobileBlog: 2:25am On Oct 30
Dear seun.
Please check my Ad and inform me as soon as possible.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03
emmy9688:

My question:

Oga oo.
Bank transfer is acceptable.

Go ahead and pay then send evidence of payment as instructed
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03
I paid two days ago.
I have not been credited.

Every time I pay this keeps happening.

I Dont know when Seun will change honestly.

May God help us.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03
mrlatest:

My broda, I later received the credit but I cant use it because my ads ave been on pending since 4 days now, all effort to reach Mr. Seun through email proved abortive as e refused to reply.

I have spent over 200k advertising on Nairaland and the experience have not been good but this is the worst, how can I have credit I can not use and he is not refunding my money, is this not indirect fraud?

Use your hand and start your campaign Sir. Once you have credit. Select the sections your add will run and it will run there.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by mrlatest: 5:27pm On Nov 03
OkwaIfugo:

Use your hand and start your campaign Sir. Once you have credit. Select the sections your add will run and it will run there.

It doesn't work that way, the site owner need to approve your ads after you upload, so mine are on Pending Status and I ve sent several emails and PMs no answer.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by mrlatest: 5:28pm On Nov 03
OkwaIfugo:

It doesn't work that way, the site owner need to approve your ads after you upload, so mine are on Pending Status and I ve sent several emails and PMs no answer.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03
mrlatest:

Is it the first time ?
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03
Still waiting for seun to credit my account after paying two days ago.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04
Day 3
After sending many mails Seun has not credited my ad account.

Seun pls credit me
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05
Day 4
Seun pls credit my ad account
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:00am On Nov 06
Day 6.
Seun please kindly credit my ad account.
I paid 6 days ago.
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by KanesHost: 5:24pm On Nov 12
I also paid and I'm yet to get credited
Re: Nairaland Ad Issue by YINKS89(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14
Mr SEUN ,

I tried posting an ad for the past 3 weeks and it is still pending, please kindly let us know the available place to post it so as to know how to go about it for approval....

Regards,
yinks89.

(0) (Reply)

Advert Not Active After Payment / Print Production Company / Non Credit Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.