Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo (31983 Views)

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos / This 25-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Nasarawa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Stevengerd(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hahaha. she don follow kazeem go do the do i swear! Na Dem, Awon Ni
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Rozaytee: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
muller101:
See that mouth? She is sucking cassava somewhere around mushin
u will soon go missing too
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
She will be found safe, hearty and alive.
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by sebeydiah(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
have seen this face before anyway I wil alert the police if I find her
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Pain(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keneking:
Did she just finish Waec?

Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by muller101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rozaytee:
u will soon go missing too
certainly two of us grin
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by mach7(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
1miccza:

Very good suggestion, how can we move this suggestion closer to the required authorities??
I think the best way is to form a advocacy group and be instilled with the determination to do it irrespective of if the authorities support or not. However, who is this person that will champion the cause??
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Moganajoe: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Am suspecting skull minners from Ogun must have charmed her
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Kylekent59: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
At agege this happened.
Safe return sis
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by saintkeppy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
She's fine and she's on her way to ITALO�
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by Brushless: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
mach7:
Why not having the required know-how to verify this information, I think some things should be noted about missing persons.

In the U.S. there is an organization known as Amber Alert while in Russia, it is known as Liza Alert which reacts to missing persons.

Can we in Nigeria set up an agency even if it is volunteer based and privately funded to tackle the issue of kidnappings and missing persons?? It is very urgent now.

Coz I do not see the required traction from government on this matter.
I concur.
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by 1miccza: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2017
mach7:
I think the best way is to form a advocacy group and be instilled with the determination to do it irrespective of if the authorities support or not. However, who is this person that will champion the cause??

This is also a very good suggestion, I was thinking along the lines of quoting this government officials on Twitter and Instagram and waiting for their response to such an idea, we can also quote some of these celebrities who are also close to them before forming the advocacy group. What do you think
Re: 31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo by 1miccza: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2017
mach7:

We can champion this cause and link up with other youth advocacy groups. What do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations / Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / American Arrested For $8.5m Illegal Arms Deal With Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.