Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities (772 Views)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Expelled Russian Dilpomats Departs U.S., Lands In Moscow(Photos) / Photos: Plane Carrying The 35 Expelled Diplomats Lands In Moscow This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by scully95: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Olodumare, please give me the patience Putin has and don't give me anything else. Since Obama molested Russian diplomats in U.S over 8months ago and sacking over 30 of them and seizing Russian property in the U.S.. Putin has decided or finally retaliated again with diplomacy. First warning and if the Bully refused, I bet Police will be sent to sack the U.S diplomats.

Moscow has told the US to reduce the number of its diplomatic staff in Russia to 455 people, and is also halting the use of embassy storage facilities in the capital, according to the Russian Foreign Ministry.

The retaliatory move comes after the US Congress approved new sanctions against Russia.

“The Russian side is suspending the use of all storage facilities on Dorozhnaya Street in Moscow, and a cottage in Serebryaniy Bor by the US Embassy in Russia as of August 1,” the ministry said in a statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Lol. What a great counter! The EU better sanction US too cos the sanction against Russia hits EU more than it hits Russia .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by seunny4lif(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
If na someone like me get that kind power
cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by NairaMinted: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Moscow doesn't rule out any measures to "bring Amerika back to its senses"

That's the statement from the Kremlin. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by Atigba: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
There is no "American embassy", they are places of spying and sabotage, they should all be closed off across the World until "American totalitarian hegemony" ends and some sane politicians replace these Zio-patsies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by bonechamberlain(m): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Atigba:

There is no "American embassy", they are places of spying and sabotage, they should all be closed off across the World until "American totalitarian hegemony" ends and some sane politicians replace these Zio-patsies.
exactly, real places of spying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by bonechamberlain(m): 2:47am On Jul 29, 2017
i can see that the US senate is hell bent on making sure that Trump do not normalize relationship with Russia by voting massively in support of the sanction against Russia. whose interest are they serving, the American people or the hawkish war mongers.

The biggest task for Trump is finding those who are trying to sabotage his government using the senate and his cabinet, until then he would achieve little or nothing angry

1 Like

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2017
bonechamberlain:
i can see that the US senate is hell bent on making sure that Trump do not normalize relationship with Russia by voting massively in support of the sanction against Russia. whose interest are they serving, the American people or the hawkish war mongers.

The biggest task for Trump is finding those who are trying to sabotage his government using the senate and his cabinet, until then he would achieve little or nothing angry

Benjamin SatanYahoo of Israel. Israel controls Amerika.

Putin should have cut the spying diplomats number to 6. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by happney65: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
bonechamberlain:

I thought they said Obama was weak..Hunnn..Putin has responded to the sanctions slammed on him by congress..Why?Because he's stooge is now in the White-House..He waited to see if he's stooge trump would lift sanctions,but when congress discovered he is a puppet in the hands of Putin,they slammed him sanction which trump the puppet cannot remove with overwhelmingly support. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Tells US To Cut Embassy Staff In Moscow, Stop Using Storage Facilities by bonechamberlain(m): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Zoharariel:

Benjamin SatanYahoo of Israel. Israel controls Amerika.

Putin should have cut the spying diplomats number to 6. grin
exactly angry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Man In Charge Of Kenya's Computerised Voting System Found Dead Days To Election / Have You Heard About The Worlds Poorest President!? / Breaking: Ukraine Turns Off Europe-Bond Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.