Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Business Plan Assignment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan Assignment (388 Views)

Professional Tutors At Assignment Homework Assist You To Complete Your Home / Impress Your Professors With A Flawless Dissertation From Assignment Homework / Write The Perfect Dissertation With The Help Of Tutors At Assignment Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Assignment by mykeL8888: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good after noon to all nairalander business effiacious, I'm michael by name (mykel8888) am a student of bayero university kano discipline in the field of economics. Their is a course we have, call business venture creation, the course is interesting but the practical part is not easy task to perform , The man that been taking us the course group us into regular specific number to go and write business plan that can turn to viable business withing the premises of the school (buk) especially bayero campuses. this make me to survey around the bayero vicinity to look if the opportunity can be of the school. then I realise that their is know Gas supply station withing the school campuses and again no standard car wash in the school.. But I want to write my own group business plan on one of two opportunities as group leader. but how am I going to start about the plan. that why I come on nairaland for my salvage.. please any nairalander that have the idea to write business plan should please forward me the plan or teach me about how to write it to be effective and attractive.... thanks

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Demand Of Your Logistics Provider In Nigeria / Who Else Want To Work In Oil And Gas Industry? / First 10 People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.