Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships (1011 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Manipulative / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017

Most men have a tendency to idolize the women they have crushes and care for. I say most because some men have figured it out. Women are manipulative! Women, don’t deny it, even if you personally aren’t anymore I’m sure you can acknowledge that at one point you were, or you see it in other woman. I believe I may have been guilty of this is High School, and I know I have some friends who still are, in addition, I still see my guy friendss left dangling from a string.

In the words of How I Met Your Mother- They are “on the hook,” because of their “love goggles.”

So what is it that these women are doing? It’s simple. First, and foremost, women love attention from the opposite sex! It’s human nature. Girls want to feel admired, they want guys to like them, they want to think they’re pretty, they want you to only want them. Even if they don’t really want you. I call it women trying to get a “harem” of men to choose from and keeping them away from other women. It’s leading them on.

So lets say you have a crush on this girl, and she knows you have a crush on this girl. In fact, if there was no one around that she was interested in at the time, you may have even developed a relationship. That ended lets say a month later. She found someone else. If she said one of these to you; “Let’s still be friends,” “I just want to be single for a while,” “Maybe things will work out later on,” or “I just want to go back to being friends before we mess up our friendship.” You can’t be friends with this woman. Don’t do it. She’s only ever been a receiver of attention and flirting, there was no real friendship to begin with. If you work together, be nice, but never be friends with this girl.

You might be wondering why. The relationship is over, and you know it. So why can’t you be friends? Oh, now she’s moved on and is dating someone, now can we be friends? NO! Why? Simple:

The minute that that relationship is over she will come crawling back to you for attention!

“But maybe she wants to be with me now....”

NO! SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! SHE WANTS ATTENTION! SHE MADE HER CHOICE!

AND GUESS WHAT? IT WASN’T YOU.

Until you get away from this girl (or girls) that you put on these unreachable pedestals, because the relationship was too short to really know what could have been there, you will be blind to the rest of the world and not even know what you’re missing.

The fact your relationship never took off tells you EXACTLY what is there. Nothing.

Now, before I get called sexist, or women hating, or man hating, or whatever- I’d like to add this. BOTH sexes do this. But in my experience woman are more guilty of this. And not all woman do it. Some woman keep people on strings unintentionally (but normally it’s more of a regular friendship but the guy still has hope).

And on a final note; it is possible to be friends with an ex. But it needs to be a special kind of relationship. You either need to have too many mutual friends that its too hard, a mutual break up, or a long time frame in between. And you need to be able to see your ex as one of the guys or one of the girls. Otherwise one of you will always be on the others string.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Rukkydelta(f): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Next.
Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Ok
Next.
Really?
Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Men are the easiest creatures to manipulate.

Even the ones that claim otherwise, have just not met the right woman...they're probably dealing with a retired manipulator or one who isn't interested in such gimmicks.

Have you ever wondered why mothers rarely try their tricks on their daughters, they always go for their sons...

Some will still quote me to form strong man, are you stronger than Samson and David? ? ? Gerrarahere mehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Martin0(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Even the ones that claim otherwise, have just not met the right woman...they're probably dealing with a retired manipulator or one who isn't interested in such gimmicks.

Have you ever wondered why mothers rarely try their tricks on their daughters, they always go for their sons...

Some will still quote me to form strong man, are you stronger than Samson and David? ? ? Gerrarahere mehn grin grin

you have said the simple truth,but I just hope you don't manipulate anybody especially mengrin
Re: Understanding Manipulative Women In Relationships by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

(1) (Reply)

Question For D ladies Only / Here Are The Top Things That Attracts Women To Men - / 10 Signs That You Are Addicted To Adult Movies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.