Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game (15939 Views)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by cao(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
chuks34:
naija dey play online game? undecided
Just because you don't doesn't mean others don't. I've played with NLers that are based in Nigeria.

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by cao(f): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
RealHaute:
The feminists'.
The meninists.
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by purplekayc(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
chuks34:
naija dey play online game? undecided
sometimes

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Iseoluwani: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
ib4real95:

Tonight

Sent u a pm
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by RealHaute: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
cao:

The meninists.

They're here!

I was actually referring to you and MissRaine69. tongue
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by ib4real95(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Sent u a pm
Replied
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by emmymdk: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

I have heard so much about clash of clans.. Though never played it.. But you've got to give cok or coq a try.. You'll be hooked.

i played Cok but my love for Clash of Clans (Coc) didnt let me go far or understand cok well... i uninstalled it and continued my COC
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
emmymdk:

i played Cok but my love for Clash of Clans (Coc) didnt let me go far or understand cok well... i uninstalled it and continued my COC

Same here lol.. Clash of clans looks cartoonish. Cok had my attention already. Enjoy!
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by majorbravo: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
op you forgot these groups, Commonly found in timed sports games (like soccer - Fifa 17).

THE STALLERS: These guys actually don't play to win. They don't plan to score you, but they wont let you score either. They park the bus right from the beginning of the game and keep kicking the ball towards the side lines to kill time. God save you if you mistakenly score an own goal in the process of trying to take possession from these type of players. Don't wait for penalty either, If you are silly enough to let them lead you there, you would be shocked at the results. The whole point is to drag you to penalty shootouts and then they floor it.
Favourite quotes: <These guys never use a mic while playing, until after penalty shoot-out then you hear them turn on the mic and let their cat lick the mouthpiece>

THE QUITTERS: These guys never finish any game, because they always quit when they are losing. The only way to beat this guys is to delay scoring till the very last injury time. Remember to skip the replays so the game ends before they can shut it down.
Favourite quotes: Well F**k you, I'm out!

THE LONEWOLVES: These guys are not team players and definitely not good sport. If you in an online co-op with one of these as your teammate, then you can be sure your game is bound to look gloomy. They keep trying to play all positions in the pitch with their player and never pass the ball, but always trying to do some silly skills, often losing possession in the process. The only way you would ever get possession of the ball is when they get a red card.
Favourite quotes: ha ha ha ha!

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by ezzylee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Hackers: These hackers just buff their stats so that they win every fight, or rig the in-game leaderboards so that they are at the top. All it does is destroy that feature for everyone else and ruin the only way people can compare their own skills against the masses.
This guy is not not necessarily good at the game but there's one thing he's good at finding dubious ways to win, If there's any code, any glitch or trick trust me this guy will find it and use it.

Favourite quotes: "If am not supposed to use cheats, then why is it in the game?"

This is soo my brother.. .
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by CODEEATER(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Modern combat 5 , critical ops , bullet force , after pulse...etc

If u play any of these hit me up on WhatsApp

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by CODEEATER(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
YOU FORGOT ANOTHER TYPE

AFKs

These type of players are usually more common in first person shooters..afk stands for "away from keyboard "

I.e a player becoming a burden because he is spawned into the game or match but for some reason is not doing anything,not moving, just stamina at spawn...becoming cheap kill for opponents if he's on ur team...meaning in a match of 5vs5 , 1 players is a liability so it's 4vs5...
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by chubbyman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why do all this small boys like trash talking during gameplay especially when you're beating them silly on fifa 2017 and ultra SF iv do they think all those thrash will throw you off your game or something,cause it only ginger me to thrash those assclown silly

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by brandydaniells(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
dpete1:
alaye this is naija,not one European country ...all this looks alien..just give me fifa,that's all
chai i love u ...
all hail fifa
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by girl4rmspace(f): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
I do play games when less busy. I love the uncharted series the last of us and Metal gear. I also play on mobile and my favorite game is mobile legends. It's an online battle arena game
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Freeezzz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:
My best online game is clash of queens and clash of kings.. I had to quit cause I got so addicted.. I got addicted that I had to write an article on how to overcome the addiction lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Surprisely.. That article is ranking on Google front page till date.. Just type clash of kings addiction.. The first result there is my site..

The problem with this game is that you need real money to purchase some packages if you want to grow faster. Chinese and Indians are usually the war lords.. Challenge them and you're gone. Hacking the game is impossible.. Have tried countless times. . This game isn't for kids though.. Its for men who have money and time.. cool
And that stupid happney65 will be saying, shey won fi game sepe fun e ni? What is epe than the one dem use for this Oga here. Wo omolola15, cod zombie ti jade o, how far, you don get am?
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by okwyee(m): 5:19am On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:
My best online game is clash of queens and clash of kings.. I had to quit cause I got so addicted.. I got addicted that I had to write an article on how to overcome the addiction lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Surprisely.. That article is ranking on Google front page till date.. Just type clash of kings addiction.. The first result there is my site..

The problem with this game is that you need real money to purchase some packages if you want to grow faster. Chinese and Indians are usually the war lords.. Challenge them and you're gone. Hacking the game is impossible.. Have tried countless times. . This game isn't for kids though.. Its for men who have money and time.. cool
and the owners of the game killed the games(clash of kings) by themselves, they literally gave the game to the chinese! the game now sucks to me
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by phawwaz(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
The only thing that ain't right in these comments are people playing games on phone How are you a gamer....I also play clash of clans th11 a fawaz no18 in Nigeria, I do not call y self a gamer because of that.....I call myself one cus I play gta online,battlefield1,Cod Aw,warframe add me on psn:phawwaz
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Esquire0:
can we have a match?? My everly undefeated blaqboi fc would be waiting for a favourable reply
Bless

well I wish we could but u can only play online with Random players
it's not as if u can chose who you want to play with
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by kingxsamz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
CODEEATER:
Modern combat 5 , critical ops , bullet force , after pulse...etc

If u play any of these hit me up on WhatsApp

I play bullet force tho
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by kingxsamz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Lemme c your dream League squad
this is my team lol can u beat me?

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Iseoluwani: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
kingxsamz:

this is my team
can u beat me?

Of course
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Lana1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
We are talking of online Console games but expect "Phone people" to flood the whole place with nonsense and actually call themselves gamers.
Clash of clans, Modern combat TF!!

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by kingxsamz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Of course
lol send a screenshot of ur team let me rate u
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Iseoluwani: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2017
kingxsamz:

send a screenshot of ur team
let me rate u

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by kingxsamz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=58969335][/quote]
lol u also use unlimited coins too
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Iseoluwani: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingxsamz:

lol u also use unlimited coins too

Ya
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
leave me and lemme enjoy my cooking fever game
So I get cooking fever mate for Nairaland.
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Baddestguyp(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gobhanky:
My favorite gsme online is freebullet.
Both on android and iphone

Wifi only
u mean bullet force?
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Baddestguyp(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the way you guys say it now.... seems imma be going into online games now.....

can ppsspp play online games too?
no, cant play online with ppsspp
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet In An Online Video Game by Gobhanky: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yea
Baddestguyp:
u mean bullet force?

FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... / Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Somebody Help. Who Knows How To Install Gta San Andreas?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52