Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57730 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by doggedemmy(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
macduffrx:

x+y = 4. and 10x +y , while the number wen interchange is 10y+x.
= 10y+x-(10x+ y)= 18.
Then 10y+x-10x-y=18
9y-9x=18
y-x=2 and x+y=4.
Solving simultaneously, 2y=6
Therefore, y=3 and x=1
You did well...just some little modifications
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
doggedemmy:
You did well...just some little modifications

i had made it lucid but when i posted it, NL showed error. so i made it simpler.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Tunsboy17(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
macduffrx:

Smile, 2. cortisone. 3. epineprine. 4 vagus, optic nerves etc. 5. halitosis. ask me.

subject
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Tunsboy17(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
macduffrx:

Smile, 2. cortisone. 3. epineprine. 4 vagus, optic nerves etc. 5. halitosis. ask me.

1 Algae possess cell walls made of glycoproteins and polysaccharides such as?
2 . Humans have two kidneys and each kidney is supplied with blood from the
_______
3 Urea is filtered by the kidney into urine or through the _____in fish and tadpoles
4 The brains of all species are composed primarily of two broad classes of cells

good luck
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tunsboy17:

1 Algae possess cell walls made of glycoproteins and polysaccharides such as?
2 . Humans have two kidneys and each kidney is supplied with blood from the
_______
3 Urea is filtered by the kidney into urine or through the _____in fish and tadpoles
4 The brains of all species are composed primarily of two broad classes of cells

good luck

1.Cellulose 2. Blood from renal artery. 3. gills 4. neuroglia
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tunsboy17:
subject
chem and bio. but i prefer que relating to human body(medics)
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by MayorRazor: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Change in demand is a movement along the same demand curve while a change in quantity demanded is a shift in a demand curve to an entirely new position.

Cardinal and ordinal utility are measures of utility.

Cardinal utility is propounded by neoclassical school of thought, cardinal utility has to do with the believe that utility can be measure and it is measured with utils.

While ordinal utility is propounded by modern economists which believe that utility cannot be measured, a consumer cannot measure the utility he derives from consuming a good, but it can be ranked.

You got it wrong. It is the other way. I mean between change in demand and change in quantity demanded.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
Biology
what is biology?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
Biology
what is biology?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
KingLennon:
Why do cats see more than human beings in a dark room?
in a nutshell, cats has more rod cells than cone cells compare to human being.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by winsomelady(f): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please guys I want the Biologist in the house to help me with this question.I came across it when going through some past questions.
1.According to fossil studies the earliest groups of living things are (a)algae (b)bacterial (c)birds.I think the answer to this question is algae but the answer they choose at the back of the book I was using is bacterial so I am confused.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Trinity33(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Nice thread.... Physiology, pharmacology or human biology
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Trinity33:
Nice thread.... Physiology, pharmacology or human biology

Give an example of non steriodal anti inflammatory drug and explain how it works.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by franugo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
ArcToyin:
decrease
wrong,,,increase
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by jamcido: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Math
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by IamOlusa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ask Bio And Chem Question.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by UmmHaneefah(f): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Afamed:

Cc: UmmHaneefah. The first Miracle of Prophet Isah ( Peace of God be upon him ) was?
He spoke in his mother's womb
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by IamOlusa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ask Biology or chemistry questions!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by IamOlusa(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cc: Winsomelady
How was your OAU post utme exam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Best Universities In Nigeria 2021 - Webometrics / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.