Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,941 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Need A Ui/ux Designer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Ui/ux Designer (1224 Views)

I Need A UI Developer Gig / Hire A UI Designer / Is 60k Good Enough For A UI Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Ui/ux Designer by bellozainab(f): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have any of these experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.

RESPONSIBILITIES
Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
Create, improve and use wire frames, prototypes, styles guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e color theory, visual weight, e.t.c)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.

REQUIREMENTS
Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, UXPin, Quartz.
Understanding of basic froont-end languages. HTML5, CSS3 Javascript.
Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
Experience working in agile/scrum development process.
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Interested candidate should kindly forward his/her CV to this Email Address:

kene.okolie@konfamd.com
Re: Need A Ui/ux Designer by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Most ux guys I know are too proud, would have recommended them but is it open for freelance the guys I know design for top industry here trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Laravel / Please Recommend Good Django Tutorial / SMS Gateway For Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.