Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (68296 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
A member of my discussion group and an internal candidate got a regret mail this morning... Guess they have only sent it to internal candidates because of the structure of the mail... I doubt if external candidates will be sent a regret mail.. Ordinarily, they should..
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ifemitehi: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
JakesAy:
A member of my discussion group and an internal candidate got a regret mail this morning... Guess they have only sent it to internal candidates because of the structure of the mail... I doubt if external candidates will be sent a regret mail.. Ordinarily, they should..

No regret/success mail yet. Anybody in my shoes Anyone with relevant info. shd pls share
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Phyphy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
ifemitehi:

No regret/success mail yet. Anybody in my shoes Anyone with relevant info. shd pls share

Yeah.. same here..
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Asquare49(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Phyphy:

Yeah.. same here..
we plenty dia
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by lafuria: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2018
Maybe its in batches cos many are in the same position
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
lafuria:
Maybe its in batches cos many are in the same position

This recruitment is over. Successful candidates have been contacted and marginally unsuccessful have received modulated regret mail.

Its a special program, hence the few number of successful candidates.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hollarbeece:

This recruitment is over. Successful candidates have been contacted and marginally unsuccessful have received modulated regret mail.

Its a special program, hence the few number of successful candidates.

What is "modulated regret mail"?.. Internal candidates have been sent regret mail... I don't know of any external candidate... My guess is that the prog is majorly meant for internal candidates and they probably chose more of them and disregarded the rest
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
I called it modulated cos it's only few of the internal candidates that got it. There are still large number of internal candidates that neither got Regret nor Success mail.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Kaydagreat(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
in a little while.......

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by oliviablaq: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Is there anyone on here that did not get a mail for the personality test?

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
oliviablaq:
Is there anyone on here that did not get a mail for the personality test?
did you get any mail to that? and if so, what was its content please, thanks
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
The personality test was done in the assessment center... Is there any other one ?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by MaikelY: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
JakesAy:
The personality test was done in the assessment center... Is there any other one ?

I don't think so
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by oliviablaq: 5:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Yes there is for some people that made FMAP
MaikelY:

I don't think so
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thought they have contacted all successful candidates or are they doing it in batches?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Better days ahead ...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by zholx(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
Has this programme been verified concluded?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Chirolechick: 4:06pm On May 17, 2018
Yep...the selected ones have started training

zholx:
Has this programme been verified concluded?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Scalp: 9:05pm On May 17, 2018
It's in batches.. I think so.
Chirolechick:
Yep...the selected ones have started training

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Chirolechick: 10:56pm On May 17, 2018
Definitely not in batches...confirmed source

Scalp:
It's in batches.. I think so.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Scalp: 5:57am On May 18, 2018
https://m.tv.guardian.ng/news/national-news/23-senior-managers-graduate-from-first-academy/

Stumbled on this video. The GMD mentioned something about those who will be subsequently enrolled for the programme . And this is for senior management

Just trying to be logical... 23 senior management (with potential for more) just 50 FMAP and over 1000 graduate trainee somehow don't seems plausible.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Chirolechick: 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
Please just move on so you don't breakk your heart...I am privy to an internal memo that's states the selection process has been concluded and there won't be any other batch (es) but I can't post it here, so just carry mind comot for here

Scalp:
https://m.tv.guardian.ng/news/national-news/23-senior-managers-graduate-from-first-academy/

Stumbled on this video. The GMD mentioned something about those who will be subsequently enrolled for the programme . And this is for senior management

Just trying to be logical... 23 senior management (with potential for more) just 50 FMAP and over 1000 graduate trainee somehow don't seems plausible.

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Scalp: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please who knows when they will start calling for next batch. Learnt they confirmed to those on training that there will be another batch.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by zholx(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Scalp:
Please who knows when they will start calling for next batch. Learnt they confirmed to those on training that there will be another batch.
Are you sure about this?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Scalp: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
zholx:

Are you sure about this?

I am pretty sure That there will be another batch. But the timing is not known.
Note that on the MD's mail to all staff in May, that announced the resumption of those on training, he made it clear that they were the first batch. Also note that the number of those on training have been reduced to about 39 or so. Some were asked to wait for the next batch because of different reasons like being heavily pregnant etc.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Scalp: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
The second batch of Senior Management Development Programme just started. Hopefully FBN will start calling for FMAP soon.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by zholx(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmn. Dream or reality?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by emmabowin(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anyone successfully applied to the 2019 batch?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by dingbang(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
emmabowin:
Anyone successfully applied to the 2019 batch?
evening bro. You just sent a DM. Having issues with my mail though, watsup?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by emmabowin(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
dingbang:
evening bro. You just sent a DM. Having issues with my mail though, watsup?

Good evening. Thanks for replying. Can we connect on whatsapp or any other mail. Wanna ask some questions regarding this ongoing application
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by dingbang(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
emmabowin:

Good evening. Thanks for replying. Can we connect on whatsapp or any other mail. Wanna ask some questions regarding this ongoing application
I have updated my whatsapp number on my profile, you can whatsapp me
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by emmabowin(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
dingbang:
I have updated my whatsapp number on my profile, you can whatsapp me

OK thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / Glo Recruiting / 338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.