Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob (45427 Views)

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / Woman Arrested By Police For Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by modsfucker: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
zubydave:

Who among those in the pix is from the east?

The table-headed ones.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by phintohlar(f): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
goodmorning40:

Orishirishi
So these are enough reasons for someone to have sex with ur 10yr old daughter
o ya mi lenu oo
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Safiaa(f): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
No way this guy is 22. Looks at least 30.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bread and fried egg is hungrying me
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by goodmorning40: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
phintohlar:
o ya mi lenu oo
I bu onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by patola080(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

He did his NYSC in osun. All his friends are afonjas. Evil communication corrupts good manners. Too bad.
u re a big time fool tomorrow now d fool will b crying Nigeria is a zoo dey should let u people go n let us c how u re going to develop ur so call BIafra useless he goat people
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by delishpot: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
He sniffed around to know where the father would be before he stuck. Parents should beware of such sniffers. Thank God he had not gone far and he did not take her for rituals.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by phintohlar(f): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
goodmorning40:
I bu onye nzuzu
may it follow u for d rest of ur life.. I bu onya ra
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by patola080(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Safiaa:
No way this guy is 22. Looks at least 30.
is ur brother now 4rm BIafra land u should know his age
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by jacyhelen(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
chimere66:
This is 22-year old Uchechukwu Oriaku, a native of Olokoro in Umuahia South LGA of Abia State. He's also a graduate of History from Abia State University, Uturu. He was caught this afternoon molesting a girl of 10 years + in his house.

According to the girl's father who is a furniture maker, Uchechukwu met him this morning at home and hinted him about a certain business he needed both of them to execute. They scheduled to meet at 2pm at his workshop for further discussions on the said business. This was because he was visiting a building site that morning. According to him he was still at the site when he received a phone call from one of the boys in community that Uchechukwu had been caught molesting his daughter.

The girl while narrating the incident said Uchechukwu came to their house when her father had left and took her to his house with the notion that he bought her a new pair of slippers. On getting to the house he started touching her privates. This he was doing when a group of youths got feelers about the sordid event and caught him in the act.

The culprit himself said he wanted to give the girls a pair of slippers. When he was asked if he specifically bought the slippers for the girl, he said it belonged to his 18 year old sister. Imagine a 10-year-old plus wearing a pair of slippers belonging to an 18 year old. Well, he blamed the devil for the act and maintained that he never had any intention of raping the girl since she was still a minor.

Parents, I call on you again, guide and guard your children jealously.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/22-year-old-man-caught-molesting-girl.html?m=1

there is nothing like the devil..He has no self control....People shld stop blaming the devil and take resposibility of their actions!!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by patola080(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
phintohlar:
o ya mi lenu oo
o seun mi b ....... . . D tin dey do mi as if I should be by your side
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by goodmorning40: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
phintohlar:
may it follow u for d rest of ur life.. I bu onya ra
Back at u
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by jacyhelen(f): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
May ALL rapists and pedophiles rot in Hell.

See Aba Jews denouncing their heritage grin grin grin

there is nothing like the devil..He has no self control....People shld stop blaming the devil and take resposibility of their actions!!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by phintohlar(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
patola080:
grin
patola080:
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
goodmorning40:

Orishirishi
So these are enough reasons for someone to have sex with ur 10yr old daughter
molest could be just a touch......well, I don't even allow female kids to spend more than a minute with me in d room.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by praiseejiro(f): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
True. I'm adewale femi from osun state. He's my best friend. We met during his nysc in my state
he doesn't have a girlfriend
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by grandstar(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
I feel zero % pity for such deviants. Such an act if successful would have left scars very difficult to heal. A graduate should have the pick of many ladies but instead choose to rape a minor
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Mbediogu(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na dat be him specialty at University? Tomoro now him go say him be unemployed.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Horlami3370: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Konji na bastard � � �
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
But he didn't rape d girl... Just felt d beautiful young girl pointed nippilicious beast and punny. Maybe it's been long due to no money to catch chick na grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by cbngov01(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Can't believe is paedophile is an alumnus of ABSU
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Uzyvicks(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Stupid boy. Castrate the hediot
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Edum13656: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
thank goodness dem no naked am.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Organs(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Very shameful, I pity the young man maybe under the influence of village spirit or low self-esteem

Nonsense, no influence, he is a child molester period.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by kudzic(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
drake2000x:
This is very unusual of us. Did he grow up in Lagos or Ibadan?

see discrimination..as if evil has a tribe.i wonder how much a racist you would be if you were white.#istand4aunitednigeria.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by eyinjuege: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Another defiler of young girls...

Cc:
yanabasee , falconey , jeffrizzy1 , shege45 , kinginvagina , brown14

I said I will give you a mention whenever I see the answer to kinginvagina thread on why a lot of girls claim to be raped and their virginity forcefully taken. This is on today's NL front page and recent

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
what an animal. i hope they gave him the beating of his life
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Hash86(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nyamiri no get shame at all! Abi na so una de develope children for una place ba?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Markfemi2: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Developers grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by Kelvin10149(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
God have mercy on this poor soul of his
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by tydi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm!! wonders shall neva end!
personally I know this guy in school back then cus we used to be in the same faculty (direct labour)infact he was my set he was a very popular guy and he hangs out a lot with girls back then in school, I don't believe this story.it can't be true
it's either mere set up OR some kind of evil spirit from his vila compled him to do this.
anyway it's a pity

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob by generalmaxzamani(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
drake2000x:
This is very unusual of us. Did he grow up in Lagos or Ibadan?
........i knw dis boy...he was my senior in skool....he grew in ph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / Robber Lynched For Killing Lagos OPC Leader (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.