Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (44670 Views)

How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by henryanna36: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
As shared by Harry.....

'I Met this beautiful unmarried hausa lady at Abuja, She is a 2nd class upper Bsc holder for that matter doing this at AYM SHAFA refill station Abuja.

She asked me not to snap her face very well and I should not mention her name but I had to unfriend someone to accept her as my friend on Facebook because I really admired her boldness and courage.

To the SLAY QUEENS and kinkin babies.This is to tell you that they are better things to do with your life than hawking your selling point to any man for money. Don't worry there are many SLAY KINGS looking for Queens to slay for money ritual.

My brothers Comr Okoh Ezekiel Tega and Ossai Ovie Success ,You guys need to create a program with the title "Even slay queens need a skill"

In life, don't wait for others, empower yourself.

I remain, Comr Harry Odafe'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-how-this-lady-who-is-2nd-class-bsc.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Donniefred(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by serverconnect(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
God bless her huzle.

27 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
@Oo is calling Slay queens, please leave them out of this.

Can you slay with a job like this?

10 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by auntysimbiat(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmm... na wa oo
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by dayleke: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
It is well
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by sakalisis(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
cool
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
This is awesome. There are other business anyone can do here in Nigeria and make huge cash.. They are everyday works you might have overlooked. Very easy and not capital intensive. You'll also know the step by step guides on how to start. As easy as abc.. Visit www.entmirror.com to begin.

It visit my signature.. EntMirror is a home to entrepreneurs..
Www.entmirror.com
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by dayleke: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
She fit go high tech with that na
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by 9jayes: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2017
NA HAUSA NO WONDER, IF TO SAY NA IGBO NA ASHAWO BE THEIR TRADE AND YORUBA NA TO DEY HAWK AGBOJEDI

10 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Jadmchris(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy
Everybody are not born same and we all have different destinies... Some are born to slay n some are born to work hard in a different way... So leave slayers Biko... Without them social media and life will be boring for a young bachelor like me grin grin grin ...they should keep entertaining us. ...

36 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by KayDEAN(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2017
She got 2.1 after UNIVERSITY, and she's doing this, Op shut your bi*ch ass up, this isn't glorifying na, was this what you pictured doing when you were in school, these pictures are going to encourage and not deter future slaymamas

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by bellooyin(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm nice one
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Doctorfitz: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2017
There's nothing u'll tell them, they must hawk their goods.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Buking1: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
If I here say they won't sell their goodie bags eh

Some even come to this platform for that
Here
But it's vise versa coz
When it comes to a man I wonder where some men do hide their conscience while bleeping married ladies just to get money.. Sugar daddy stuffs
I just dey wonder if they don't have plan in life or they are afraid of the future which they might think money it's all what they need

Check some guys getting married here jaree
Naija has step-up in the dating game now
If u are single girl and u are not here then u are missing

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Promismike(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2017
The question to be asked is whether she is doing this job because she loves it or because there are no jobs. Will she have gone for a better job if she had seen one?

In as much as I commend her courage. I knw she is into this because of the failure of our system and the government. Right inside of her heart this is not what she had always wanted to be.

5 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by elmagnifico411(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Leave slay queens alone. We all can't operate in the same field. Some will slay, while others will be mechanics. That's destiny grin
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by ikorodureporta: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2017
..so we af moofed from'swag' era to 'slay' era...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by ringi82(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2017
This should be the new meaning of Slay Queen. I'm always impressed when I see ladies striving to be independent of any man's income.

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by greatme2good(f): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Op just have it at the back of your mind that there must be slay queens in this world. There must be women who depend on men for money, there must be prostitutes and at the same time there must be hard working ladies as well. pls leave the slay queens....maybe it's their destiny. no two persons are the same!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:
@Oo is calling Slay queens, please leave them out of this.

Can you slay with a job like this?

a certified SLAY QUEEN spotted

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
What is wrong with a 2nd class Bsc holder doing that job?

Haven't you seen an engineering graduate doing a job meant for an accountant or a law graduate doing the job of a banker?

Why do people look down on people like this. She might be enjoying herself doing it and earning what you might not earn working in your tie and suit.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Ramon92: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
What if she slays at night after she does this??

8 Likes

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Famouson: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Now this is a woman
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by 360command: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
a girl like this one could always exploit her talent. not just because she has boobies but she been a unique identity in a job like this will make me expose my brand to the public.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nebuchadnezar: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense trash

there are many industrious girls out there working hard
my beautiful fiancée is one of them though she prefer the title "boss lady"

even those slay Queens do work just that they don't show it off online

i know one of them that trade onions and still slay but you won't see her displaying her wares online forming hardworking.
she only comes online for fun and to "slay"
so stop attributing slay Queens to laziness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by tunjex2006(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2017
9jayes:
NA HAUSA NO WONDER, IF TO SAY NA IGBO NA ASHAWO BE THERE TRADE AND YORUBA NA TO DEY HAWK AGBOJEDI

Bros ee. Wetin happen now. That one too much for Igbo and Yoruba ladies. Abi kini gan? ☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Senseless post. Unmarried wtf is dat. Has bsc so bloody wat
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by kandyhave: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2017
serverconnect:
God bless her huzle.
Re: See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
this is what I did on my IT....sometimes when i have the opportunity to work cars I do so deligently. ..because I have not snapped myself and post on NL....lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Paying Professional Career In Nigeria? / See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo / Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.