Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (64327 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by unyimez: 2:59am On Jul 29, 2017
u want drink milk wey u no drink from ur mama nii ;Du want drink milk wey u no drink from ur mama nii
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by fyneguy: 3:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Kemen's brother?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by thotianna: 3:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Honestly if I could raise my kids outside Nigeria in a better country I would do so.

See how many men on this thread are angry with a victim of molestation and calling for her arrest. You pigs are no different from muslims in Arab countries that honor-kill victims of rape.

Stupid sex obsessed animals calling themselves superior gender. By the way being a Lesbian isn't a crime, its being caught in the act of lesbianism that is a crime so your wet dreams of arresting a victim of molestation will never come true.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Brushless: 3:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Ayo001:
This guy/man is an idiot. What proof can she present that the man indeed squeezed her tips ? Simple squeeze she can't even understand. smiley Effect of reading Captiannipples's thread.
We must be careful what we say lest it be counted against us. Women, sometimes may be held resposible for sexual assault that may come their way, by their dressing, but that notwithstanding, it is an act of irrespopnsibility for a taxi driver to have gone so low while on duty. He must have been doing that to some women before that of this girl, unreported. If it had been in the night, he could have raped or try to rape her. When the two are brought together we will hear the truth. There are a lot of rapist parading as transporters.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by nwaonyeze001(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2017
grin
biblegirl:
I hope d lady slapt him before the arrest.wat rubbish

seriously...... grin
biblegirl:

seriously......"slapt"
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Brushless: 3:44am On Jul 29, 2017
WebSurfer:
I thought being a homosexual in this country is a crime too though
Supposing, she call herself a lesbian to ward him off?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by muriunited(m): 3:47am On Jul 29, 2017
The Girl first to be arrested, before the guy and I don't see anything bad because some of you dress indecent, so first and blame your fellow ladies, and I know you are one of them.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Focus24emma: 4:01am On Jul 29, 2017
shocked cry Why arrest the man alone, Nigeria shy
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Daeylar(f): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Bacon21:

How can you blame the woman because a man assaulted her?

That's what they do, they look for a way, any way they can find to exonerate the man and heap blame on the woman, it's annoying to say the least,

There are so many ridiculous comments on this thread that need to be hidden because I cannot understand how they can be written by anyone with a functioning brain.

Reading through this thread and seeing the silly comments (e.g, she deserved it because of how she was dressed) from the defenders of the man just pisses me off.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by SkinnyDude(m): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2017
chronique:
The dude is a fool and he deserves whatever he gets. How do you stoop so low to fon.dle a total stranger? What kind of satisfaction do you intend to derive from it? How can a man not even have respect for himself? I haven't seen the lady that would make me stoop so low and classless to the point that I'd have to kneel to beg for my stupid actions while being video taped... That person hasn't been born yet. If this guy had his dignity as a man, he wouldn't stoop so low.
me too.
I even find it difficult stopping and wooing a lady I just saw on the road..
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by MrCork: 4:44am On Jul 29, 2017
hollawaley2:
The first thread-https://www.nairaland.com/3952652/taxify-driver-squeezes-ladys-tips

The Twitter user, Juicy J whose nipples got squeezed by a Taxify driver today in Lagos has taken actions regarding the matter. The driver who sexually assaulted her have been arrested and would be charged with sexual assault.
https://twitter.com/juiciestofjays/status/891009076737585152
cc.
if you missed the video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJtJuPlJIA

...op so weres the nippppples....MR OP..we don't see it... anyways tanks for wasting our presssssoous time!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
Lesbianism is a crime in this nation.
This lady has just confessed to being a criminal.
Why isnt she under arrest right now?

If you read the first post very well, you will understand that she said it just to stop the driver from talking.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Lagban(m): 4:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Help the lady to slap him.
biblegirl:
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Martin0(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2017
This girl would ve forgiven this man and go her way,simple the man was begging just forgive
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by LockDown69(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2017
See as you leave breast for your twitter handle for the world to see, why taxifyer driver no go wan squeeze, grin all these so-called slay queens self... the guy na pervert sha.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by encrypt(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
Lesbianism is a crime in this nation.
This lady has just confessed to being a criminal.
Why isnt she under arrest right now?
Because there's no proof...you can't be arrested just for saying you're a drug dealer except you're being investigated for it already.
And even if they do arrest her they'll need proof to substantiate their claims
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Proving this in court won't be easy. Why are you begging her? Can't you see that you are being videoed? Argue back and deny ever doing that rubbish and then it would be your voice against hers in court.

Anyway, awon Chelshit fans. So much talk but no brains!
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by luckyogor(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2017
last35:
the lady told the man she's a lesbian so he will stop disturbing her, I use similar tactics alot.

cool which kain tactics? U be lesbian joor,nor come here dey pretend.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by luckyogor(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2017
The guy showed remorse nau,he even went as far as kneeling down for the lady,i know he did wrong but sometimes we should tamper justice with mercy especially in circumstances when the accused shows instant remorse for his/her wrong doings.
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Youngdream1: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2017
This is the reason why this country refuse to move forward. Why are people bringing sentiments into this. He has committed the crime and should be liable to whatever comes with his action according to the law of the county.
This is how great nations In the world became great. They have strong institution that uphold the constitution of their nation.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by dnawah(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2017
hollawaley2:
The first thread-https://www.nairaland.com/3952652/taxify-driver-squeezes-ladys-tips

The Twitter user, Juicy J whose nipples got squeezed by a Taxify driver today in Lagos has taken actions regarding the matter. The driver who sexually assaulted her have been arrested and would be charged with sexual assault.
https://twitter.com/juiciestofjays/status/891009076737585152
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44
if you missed the video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJtJuPlJIA
is now gay legalise in nigeria?why not arrest her too
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2017
UncleJJ:

Actually she can easily recant when confronted by the law. However, she never mentioned that to the authorities.

The guy should be fine as he apologized.
He should have denied it unequivocally and insisted that she claimed she was a lesbian and he jokingly told her he would call the police.... but a lot of people are not that intelligent.

Emphasis on .. she said she is a lesbian (I would just keep repeating, She said she's a lesbian). Gotta learn to think on your feet. Our society will always give the man a soft landing, if their is an inkling of wrong doing on the female's side .. especially when it relates to sex. But the slowpoke did not know rule 1. .. always play the victim. and commandment 11 .. don't get caught

The guy would still deny it after his Lawyer's briefing.

All the Lawyer needs is to reject the video as evidence in court. The video might not even serve as enough evidence in court

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Myself2(m): 6:10am On Jul 29, 2017
ATOKAM

ALL THESE CHELSEA FANS SHA...........

MEANWHILE,WHY IS THE LESBIAN NOT IN HANDCUFFS ??
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Myself2(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Youngdream1:
This is the reason why this country refuse to move forward. Why are people bringing sentiments into this. He has committed the crime and should be liable to whatever comes with his action according to the law of the county.
This is how great nations In the world became great. They have strong institution that uphold the constitution of their nation.

Which crime ?? Do you have proof of that
Or is it the alleged admittance by the obviously harassed and intimidated driver ? Whatever he may have admitted to was under duress so he should recant ASAP.
If the attention-seeking passenger keeps maintaining that she is a lesbian,then she is the one that has a case to answer
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:
Boobify driver.

But that dress she's wearing sef.

That's just her profile pic undecided

So if I walked up to you and said hey good morning bitch your dressing is provocative can I squeeze your tits ?

You would be okay with it ?

Well I guess that's okay then
Thanks bitch
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Maj196(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2017
D tips sef no be here oo
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Kokaine(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
They should arrest her first because she's a lesbian.
the girl is just plain evil. she got chatty with a taxi man, talking about sex, now she can even deny she is lesbian and claim she said it just to discourage him from soliciting sex from her
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Kokaine(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
does she have any evidence even? what if the guy maintains he didint do it? or that she touched his dk first
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by BraniacX(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2017
queeniepresh:
He was quite lame to have done that. What the hell was he thinking about ? undecided undecided

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
You've certainly got the ass-ets for it shocked kiss
Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by Myself2(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2017
FACE OF A WITCH

Re: Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested by mykel25(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2017
austinosita:

Did you watch the video?

The man was kneeling and begging her to forgive him.

That's the evidence.

She's a smart girl!

Though I condemn what the taxify driver did, but she shouldn't have involved the police or she should have told taxify management, not to arrest him/charge him to court.
Habba.....see him helping her to carry her load and even kneeling and begging her.
They blocked him and deactivated him from the platform...... Which means, end of the road for him on taxify....and maybe uber self. Now they still went ahead to arrest him and they will still charge him!

That's too much!

In a law court.. Judges don't care to know the truth they deal with the FACT presented.... He could be begging for another thing Tho.... What's d proof that he squeezed her nipplesss..... It simple the guy should get a lawyer, write a statement that he only asked her out which got her angry because he is a driver hence he needed to beg.... Then sue her for defamation of character in another case....

Anyway I don't support sexual assault buh the her evidence is lame d guy can make money from it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.