Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State (38924 Views)

62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / 62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by dre11(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

photo for illustration

It was a great re-union for a 62-year old woman who recently got married to her 75-year old lover as her children gave her out to the man for marriage.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the woman simply known as Geraldine from Isoko got married to Mr. Joshua from Urhobo in Delta State after their children consented to the marriage.

The marriage reception took place at Agbara where the woman lived with one of her children, while she moved to her new husband’s place after the marriage at Omiyale in Ejigbo, Lagos.

It was gathered that Geraldine separated from her husband after they had five grown up children while Mr Joshua lost his wife seven years ago.

It was learnt that they were lovers in their youth days and Jehovah Witness teachers before they separately married.

The marriage between Geraldine and Joshua started after the former love birds met at Agbara, expressed their emotions and resolved to convince their children to consent to their marriage.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that after their discussion, Geraldine first called her children and told them that she was lonely and needed a man that will take care of her emotional needs since she has separated from her husband.

She also reportedly told them that she had a lover before she married their father and the lover lost his wife some years ago and was also lonely.

She said since both of them were lonely, it was better for her to marry the man so that they will take care of each other.

It was gathered that the children were initially against the decision but when their mother threatened to kill herself if they did not support her, they soft pedalled. Thereafter they consented and gave her to Joshua as wife.

On the side of the man, it was the same thing because the children saw it as adding extra burden to the family but had no choice than to consent to make the man happy again.

When P.M.EXPRESS visited the new couple and asked to know how they were coping with the marriage, they said it was easy for them to settle down because they have known each other over the years.

On their sex life, the man said they were slowly active and declined to make further comments.
[/quote]

http://pmexpressng.com/children-give-62-year-old-mother-lover/

3 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by auntysimbiat(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2017

7 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by rifasenate11(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
epic fuckery.

9 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by UnknownT: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
ISOBO WADO!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Ilajeboy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry auntysimbiat and my FTC again

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Evablizin(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

Body no be firewood as long as you are still breathing.

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA REALLY FOUND LOVE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Ilajeboy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry sad auntysimbiat and my FTC again

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by NwaAmaikpe: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked
Endtime children
Evablizin:
shocked

Body no be firewood as long as you are still breathing.

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA REALLY FOUND LOVE
shocked

M na-atu gi ujo ooo...

Maka ihe I ji onu gi e kwu!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
I don't just wanna be married
I wanna stay married and grow old with him holding hands and kissing

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Antysimbiat always snatching ftc smiley
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by VargasVee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nothing like marrying your bestfriend grin

At least they'll die in active service grin

6 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by NwaAmaikpe: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

shocked

I'm sure no one ever told you there was more to marriage than just holding hands and kissing.

Miss Kissington.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I'm sure no one ever told you there was more to marriage than just holding hands and kissing.

Miss Kissington.

Maybe you can tell me

Master more to
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:
see tacticsgrin

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
see tacticsgrin

You no serious
cheesy cheesy
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

You no serious cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahah I know una eee,how far na,how work today!!?
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Evablizin(f): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Endtime children shocked
M na-atu gi ujo ooo...
Maka ihe I ji onu gi e kwu!
tongue cheesy
kedi ihe m kwuru?Owu obughi eziokwu kam kwuru?
After all you are the one that taught me,so no need to fear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by NwaAmaikpe: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

Maybe you can tell me

Master more to
cheesy

shocked

I'd tell you the truth no one really says about marriage, because I am not a hypocrite.

In marriage, your husband must beat you. It is a must! Forget all these people who call wife beaters cowards...half of them are wife beaters or victims of battery.
Unless he is a sissy.
Every now and then, a woman's misdeeds must be corrected through physical means.

No marriage is truly monogamous, there MUST be a side attraction because over time, you get so used to your partner (popularly called 'see-finish')
But the rule is, don't fall in love with your side piece. The attraction should be purely sensual.

Oral sëx is a masterkey.
A wife or husband who is good at it is at peace.
Improve your oral abilities.

Even the bible says in Proverbs 18:21, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

Quarrels must come, some petty, some major..
But you must be hypocritical with it; that is, never let the public know.

In summary,
Don't join the league of women who say if my husband slaps me or cheats on me, I'm out that day. The truth is; you must be hypocritical for your marriage to last.

Such women are punching bags but they are hypocritical,
Such women excuse their marital bedrooms for the sidechick to sleep in it.
But they make you feel it is unfathomable.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by PointZerom: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
The man with his wrinkled Amu and the woman with her squeezed Otu, I wonder who will cum first.

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by PointZerom: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:
I don't just wanna be married I wanna stay married and grow old with him holding hands and kissing

E go sweet die, especially if his painstick is manly.
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by makydebbie(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Miss Kissington.

LOL, that cracked me up. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I'd tell you the truth no one really says about marriage, because I am not a hypocrite.

In marriage, your husband must beat you. It is a must! Forget all these people who call wife beaters cowards...half of them are wife beaters or victims of battery.
Unless he is a sissy.
Every now and then, a woman's misdeeds must be corrected through physical means.

No marriage is truly monogamous, there MUST be a side attraction because over time, you get so used to your partner (popularly called 'see-finish')
But the rule is, don't fall in live with your side piece.

MouthAction is a masterkey.
A wife or husband who is good at it is at peace.
Improve your oral abilities.

Even the bible says in Proverbs 18:21, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

Quarrels must come, some petty, some major..
But you must be hypocritical with it; that is, never let the public know.

In summary,
Don't join the league of women who say if my husband slaps me or cheats on me, I'm out that day. The truth is; you must be hypocritical for your marriage to last.

Such women are punching bags but they are hypocritical,
Such women excuse their marital bedrooms for the sidechick to sleep in it.
But they make you feel it is unfathomable.

Wehdone sir
Mr Hitler

9 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahah I know una eee,how far na,how work today!!?

work ke
It's a holiday baby
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

Wehdone sir Mr Hitler
I nor lie u ooo there's some sence in what he said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
I nor lie u ooo there's some sence in what he said

Tesekuler
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

Tesekuler
shocked
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

work ke
It's a holiday baby
Eh seriously,grin why u nor call me to come ride u out nau,we for just cruise round town nagrin
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Dyt(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Martin0:
shocked

Thank you na
No be so?
My self esteem hasn't diminished that much that I would stay in an abusive marriage
Ori mi eleda mi ko

My mouth is like a sharp razor
I know
Same way I could also be a fool if he knows how to pet me
But he hits me
I am gone
I cannot shout

5 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Martin0(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dyt:

Thank you na
No be so?
My self esteem hasn't diminished that much that I would stay in an abusive marriage
Ori mi eleda mi ko

My mouth is like a sharp razor
I know
Same way I could also be a fool if he knows how to pet me
But he hits me
I am gone
I cannot shout
hahahahahahahhahaha without beeing told I know say u get sharp mouth,it easy for people like me to know.

Well the bible never encouraged an abusive marriage shagrin
Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by Histrings08(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
E dey happen

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State by omenka(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
They found love.. Good for them. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.