Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess (13981 Views)

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Pictures From Uche Jumbo's Movie Premiere. / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by aloyemeka2: 4:57am On Feb 09, 2010
Nollywood Star Actress, Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess
Posted To The Web: Monday, February 08, 2010 - Aye Somodika

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14760&z=12

Uche abortion Actress In Jumbo mess Nollywood Star
Glo Ambassador and one of the star actresses in Nollywood, Uche Jumbo is reported to have recently aborted a 6-month old pregnancy she allegedly said to have for her (ex) lover, Uche Okechukwu, the ex Super Eagles soccer star

It started like a drama some months back when Uche started having some strange feeling in her body system, according to close sources, she went for a test and it was discovered that she was a few months gone. On hearing this good news, we squealed that, she made a call to the man who was supposed to be responsible for the fetus in her belly, Uche Okechukwu, but it was like a shock to her when the soccer star vehemently denied taking responsibility of that.

In a confused state of mind, Uche Jombo, we were reliable informed, jetted out of the country to see if she could appease her lover to, at least, accept the pregnancy after all, she’s financially ok to take good care of the baby, but we heard that all her efforts proved abortive as Uche Okechukwu never consented to that kind of arrangement.

Before Uche left for her trip, it was noticeable about the increase in her size and tummy, in fact, everybody who saw her then could tell that she had taking-in but her return back to the country few months after, she was looking so pale like someone who has not eating for a whole month. At the wedding of Tricia Eseigbe, Uche Jombo who was sighted amongst her colleagues was a shadow of her old self as a lot of her colleagues who greeted her later went back to comment about her skeletal shape.

If you see Uche Jombo lately, you will agree with me that definitely something is not right somewhere as far as her health is concerned. A report in one of the soft-sell journals in Lagos recently started that Uche was contacted and she was adamant about the whole issue until when she was later said to have told the reporter that “for me not to have responded quickly, that should tell you that I am not interested in that kind of talk.”

We shall keep you posted as event unfolds…
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2010
UCHE?!?!?!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
nooo. . .
but i don't really believe it though. maybe she just gained weight cause she is on the heavier side. or idk.
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by mbulela: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2010
aloy-emeka, asiri.com
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by oge4real(f): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2010
This must be a lie.
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by babymi2(f): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
i don't believe u
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by nwaka80(f): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
Chei ya, Uche sorry o, I kinda like her though.
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
I suppose she did what was right for her.
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by jdamian: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
Dis is a big lie.She granted an interview to Stella Dimoko,where she said she lost weight so as to look trim and for d role of a cancer patient in a new movie- Holding hope.
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by londoner: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
Is it possible to abort a since month old embryo/baby ?

I dont believe the story at all, she just gained weight thats all.
Re: Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess by Nezed(f): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
Two things:

1. It started like a drama some months back when Uche started having some strange feeling in her body system, according to close sources, she went for a test and it was discovered that she was a few months gone.

What is the title of this new Drama/Movie?

2. At the wedding of Tricia Eseigbe, Uche Jombo who was sighted amongst her colleagues was a shadow of her old self as a lot of her colleagues who greeted her later went back to comment about her skeletal shape.

Uche Jombo? Skeletal? Wow, thats great! She should be looking real Hawt and Sexxy then.
Go Gurl, Abort More if that would help you remain fit
Ooops, i meant skeletal.

Uche Jombo has got a good Head on her shoulder more than half of the Nollywood artistes all combined together! Abortion Mess indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Odunlade Adekola, Eniola Ajao Storm Fans House In Ketu Lagos For Lunch / More Photos Of Ghanaian Slay Queen Who Was Spotted Selling Dry Fish / Ras Kimono Is Not A Rastaferian, He Broke The Rules - Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.