Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (27352 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
In a statement signed on Friday 28 July 2017 by its speaker, Mohammed Salihu and clerk, Desmond Minakaro, the group gave Mr. Osinbajo 10 days to order the arrest of the IPOB leader.

The group threatened to shut down federal government activities in the Federal Capital Territory if the acting president fails to meet its demands.

“The leadership of Arewa Youth Assembly has observed with keen interest the high level of lawlessness in the country and the silence of government on issues that are capable of disintegrating the country.

“The level of insecurity and youth agitations call for concern by all well-meaning Nigerians. These threats have turned our country into a place of uncertainty and now a laughing stock within the international communities. Nigerians now live in a state of fear and trauma,” the group noted.

The group said the government’s silence on Mr. Kanu’s activities was no longer golden.

“The most surprising and amazing of these is that the federal government is watching while Nnamdi Kanu is creating a state within a state, threatening to stop Anambra state gubernatorial election, holding rallies in South-South and South-East and using provocative and inciting words, granting interviews to the press, which pose a threat to national unity and security.” the statement added.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/238458-order-arrest-nnamdi-kanu-now-northern-group-tells-osinbajo.html/amp

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ilajeboy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
lipsrsealed these arẹwà youths are fools and don't have direction wretched scaler quantities

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Tell the aboki that "Nigerians have lived in a state of fear and trauma" since Buhari was elected.

Cows.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by NwaAmaikpe: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra
But I am a blunt non-hypocritical realist.

Nnamdi KANU is taking this too far,
After watching the Owerri video today with soldiers I was very unsettled.

It's a very thin line between bravery and insanity.
He should not dare armed soldiers and policemen please!!!

He tried it in Ebonyi,
He's done it again in IMO
He might not be so lucky.

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
Nnamdi KANU, please, please stop courting trouble.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LDMFEm9J0E

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Judicible(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
And what will you do you. If you feel that Nigerian live in a state of fear, you should be worried about boko haram

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Apawicked: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Arewa youths have sank so low that even Afonjas are now taken more serious than them.
Buhari poo fall on them all

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Judicible(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
You talk like you are afraid too?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Y are de so pained,has he commited any offence? Why d hatred? .please let the sleeping dog lie in peace. Arewa youths should not set this fragile country on fire.

12 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by DLondonboiy: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
I dare osinbajo to arrest Nnamdi kanu...We dare him. It's obvious everybody is tired of this nonsense called Nigeria...to further end everything arrest nnamdi kanu..

We dare you osinbajo!!

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jostico: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Arewa youths gives osinbajo 10 days . imagine

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
These youths are in pains, frustrated and mad.
They too like UNITED animal kingdom.
I thought they have given gbos quit notice, why are they scared of disintegration again ?

The worst is that Nnamdi Kanu is not even dignifying them with a response.
This massive crowd in Owerri today was really a hit on their miserable skulls hence the outcry.
Lmaoo.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Judicible(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
tongue
Judicible:
You talk like you are afraid too?
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Arrest him for what exactly please? Why all this unnecessary fuss?
Hypocrisy will sure send some fellows to shallow mass graves.
Same entities that are yet to condemn the activities of Boko haram, are the ones shouting at max. Of their voices for the arrest of NK.
Were they actually thinking the court/judge is blind and ignorant of the happenings?
The truth is that Nigeria government do not have a case against NK.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by DerideGull(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

It's a very thing line between bravery and insanity.

He tried it in Ebonyi,

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.

Why would soldiers and police block peaceful demonstrators instead of protect them? The soldiers and police should not get involved with peaceful demonstration for goodness sake. This idiotic behavior by the ill-informed law enforcement agents is behind reason the IPOB movement is gaining the support of intellectuals in Igbo land.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by annnikky(f): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Y not worry about ur brothers that has been killing n maiming innocent people, families, kids n u're here worried about someone that doesn't give f**k about u n ur so called arewa loot undecided r u guys tired of ur quit notice to Igbo's ? grin grin

Una never chin chontin!

Useless n irrelevant miscreants.. Mitcheeeeww

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by annnikky(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
DerideGull:

Why would soldiers and police block peaceful demonstrators instead of protect them? The soldiers and police should not get involved with peaceful demonstration for goodness sake. This idiotic behavior by the ill-informed law enforcement agents is behind reason the IPOB movement is gaining the support of intellectuals in Igbo land.
Gbam.. Good talk bro kiss

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by DLondonboiy: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Can you imagine these fools commanding the acting President as if he is their mate? No respect again...

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Pwayne2016(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Arewa youths…shebi na una wey give Igbos Ultimatum to leave North

but una still dey cry and dey beg

lol Unity beggars de grand masters of Afonjas

if Biafra dey pain Arewa de masters

what wil Afonja de slaves do?

that means Otapiapia go dey costly now coz dem go dey consume it in bulk

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Sonoyom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wailers
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
That is good

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
osibanjo is now a piece of rag you have to command as you wish...useless set of people

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ilajeboy:
lipsrsealed these arẹwà youths are fools and don't have direction wretched scaler quantities
and you and your criminal KANU are not fools ?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Can you imagine these fools commanding the acting President as if he is their mate? No respect again...
and your criminal KANU is behaving as if we don't have president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
KAZIM88 SAY SOMETHINGgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by DLondonboiy: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and your criminal KANU is behaving as if we don't have president

Who is the president of Nigeria?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by MONITZ: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Northern youths re fast losing it and never for the life of them thought a time like this would come when their hegemonic tendencies would be challenged ..This is playing out before their very eyes hence the uneasiness, that era of issuing threats is gone ND most components of this forced marriage re tired of this contraption and they want out of the Cesspit called Nigeria where all animals re equal bt some re more equal, a country that thrives on mediocrity, one that sees it as a duty to always elevate people from a particular part of the country above the law and above others whether they re qualified for the post or not ,it has been like this for quite sometime and it's understandable y they re agitated all of a sudden ,So wat happened to the threat they issued to the Ibos to leave the North before October 1st, no arrest was made nd in our usual characteristic nd lackadaisical manner something as grave as that was swept under the carpet..
The clueless government gave Kanu all the publicity when they could ve just ignored him, he is stronger nd more daring now, all thanks to his incaceration by this government ,so let them deal with the smell emanating from the pollution that they caused..

Now if the roles were reversed, I know so many arrest would ve been made already by overzealous security personnel even without any prodding from. those in authority... We all remember Wat happened in Ife where a host became a prisoner ,very funny and also the useless manoeuvres Kwakwanso does whenever his marauding Fulani tribesmen re being dealt with, this people just believe that Nigeria is their personal estate/fiefdom where they commit all sorts of atrocities nd get just a slap on the wrist....

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
These youths are in pains, frustrated and mad.
They too like UNITED animal kingdom.
I thought they have given gbos quit notice, why are they scared of disintegration again ?

The worst is that Nnamdi Kanu is not even dignifying them with a response.
This massive crowd in Owerri today was really a hit on their miserable skulls hence the outcry.
Lmaoo.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by unohbethel(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

It's a very thing line between bravery and insanity.

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.

wow wow wow

u really sounded like an enlightened illiterate..

kapish

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=58932089][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by dayo23(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.