Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) (66168 Views)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But if I catch this girl for bed, I wee first lick her tight pvssy (hope it doesn't smell fishy sha lipsrsealed) before fvcking the sh*t out of her angry

ur type na 5 seconds
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Malawian(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But if I catch this girl for bed, I wee first lick her tight pvssy (hope it doesn't smell fishy sha lipsrsealed) before fvcking the sh*t out of her angry
with your 4" prod abi?
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Liability(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
MA NIGGA
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
AntiWailer:

ur type na 5 seconds

You think say everybody be like you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by mikejj(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2017
na yansh she dey store her food
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2017
freeman95:
Men see big yansh

Her real name is Ukwuchukwu. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Looks like photoshop or she had silicone implants... undecided
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Lastking147(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
freeman95:
Men see big yansh
God no go let yansh kill u so grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Amadioha ehhhhhhh...... Is dat yansh?
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Rhodiumic(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
pyyxxaro:
When she done finally reach Hell'Fire
All these horse yansh go melt like nylon for Fire
Then her eye go clear kiss
you wey dey go Heaven, we don hear yhu.
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by tomgilbert(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
NubiLove:
Looks like photoshop or she had silicone implants... undecided
guy, look am again
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by freeman95(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Lastking147:

God no go let yansh kill u so grin

Hahaha the yansh too big men.. Like say make I deh worship am
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
A man and a woman are having sex in the doggyystyle position.

SULE : Oh fvck. [slaps the jiggly ass]

DANIELLA : Fvck me, baby. Oh, fvck me harder.

SULE : Oh, I am going to cum. I am going to cum.

DANIELLA : Yes, baby. Cum all over my ass. Cum all over that big fvcking shiit!!!

Animal sounds. Blackout.
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
g
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
pyyxxaro:
chia cheesy
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Joejoe12(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
How come this nonsense enter the front page, so you think this is a news abi?
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by UbChapter(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
This kind of ass is why men grab Vaseline.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
pressplay411:

Na lie. Her name na ogechUKWU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by LePrezident(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
pressplay411:

Bia, where these mods? Make them come ban this guy again grin
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Fans are always reacting. Na only wetin dem sabi angry

You have also reacted, does that make you a fan?
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Bia, where these mods? Make them come ban this guy again grin

Choi. This too shall pass. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by funshint(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
pyyxxaro:
hell is not something to joke about....hv u made heaven first?!
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

You have also reacted, does that make you a fan?
Touché
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
funshint:

hell is not something to joke about....hv u made heaven first?!

Yes

Am chatting from there now

U wanna come grin cool
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:

LOL
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by edkai: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jamean:

Business valuation - Asset method. cheesy
...and you still havent declared your asset.
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by bandad: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
You try well well but shey na anaconda you get because if na rattlesnake she no go feel am sha.
Re: Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) by geraldufanabasi: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Psalms 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way....Beware of lust o...Can we be honest here...Are we not guilty of lust watching this picture and analyzing the pose?

What could your answer be to such an important question? You need to find out if you are guilty or not...It can determine your sentence! Pls read this Eye-opener article and share it with your friends... http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/guilty-or-not-guilty.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot / Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.