Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,703 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims (24853 Views)

Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by dannytoe(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Nawa, even theif self don advance, meanwhile one DG who is in charge of fighting fraudulant transaction is busy receiving Award for mediocrity.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ITbomb(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
I no even understand how cases like this go fit happen

When I went to bank to get POS, they gave me lots of forms to fill, dem say dem go tied the machine to my account. (some bank even require you to get current account first)

So how person go wear cloth for face come transfer money to his account when him face, finger print, house address etc dey for screen thanks to BVN.

I no believe the story abeg

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
According to sources, the victim had gone to a car dealer on the outskirts of the city to buy a car worth about N1.3 million. The dealer told the prospective buyer to pay him in cash. In order to comply with the request, the buyer headed to his bank to withdraw from his account only to be confronted by the bandits.
IS THE GUY THE ONLY CAR DEALER IN THE WHOLE OF OWERRI! AND THE MUMU TOO WENT AHEAD NOT KNOWING THAT WALLS, BUILDINGS AND BIRDS THAT FLY IN THE AIR ALL HAVE EARS.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ibkayee(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol banks would be able to trace the receiver, no?
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Professional armed robbers.. Hahahaha using Point of stealing(POS)
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by LexngtonSteele: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Afonjas stealing in BiafraLand....

Ewedu govt should give them Job.. Even if it is to clear The dirt's in Brown roof republic...

Those who cursed you are obviously prospering and long-lived.

Good luck and continue giving them reasons to smile grin
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by NNAMDlKANU(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Those who cursed you are obviously prospering and long-lived.

Good luck and continue giving them reasons to smile grin

Try again
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by iamtardey: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
the ministry is moving
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
That is Nigeria always wrongfully exploit God given opportunity. Always doing wrong things all their lives. POS has be existing for so many years in all over the world now it has come to Nigeria for everybody use. Police was caught using POS to collect bribe on the road, Church using POS to collect Tithe and offering and even dupe church members in the name of seed sowing, now its armed robber time to use POS sometime this country called Nigeria I don't know what to say or call it.

Same way Nigeria broke the record as the first country to use facebook to kill somebody, same my country Nigeria broke the world record the first country to call someone on phone and the person who picked the call started vomiting blood, The same country called Nigeria broke the record the first country to used facebook as a place to find lovers or match making, this same Nigeria broke the record the country that has recently turned facebook to prayer room please is it only us for God sake?

Always break evil records

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by nextprince: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Owerri
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by almarthins(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Vutseck:

mention your area in the ZOO let people see how clean it is regards to criminal activities

Retard monkey...zoo!!! Like say him beta pass every one. Eran oko
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Obalende: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2017
jrusky:
That is Nigeria always wrongfully exploit God given opportunity. Always doing wrong things all their lives. POS has be existing for so many years in all over the world now it has come to Nigeria for everybody use. Police was caught using POS to collect bribe on the road, Church using POS to collect Tithe and offering and even dupe church members in the name of seed sowing, now its armed robber time to use POS sometime this country called Nigeria I don't know what to say or call it.

Same way Nigeria broke the record as the first country to use facebook to kill somebody, same my country Nigeria broke the world record the first country to call someone on phone and the person who picked the call started vomiting blood, The same country called Nigeria broke the record the first country to used facebook as a place to find lovers or match making, this same Nigeria broke the record the country that has recently turned facebook to prayer room please is it only us for God sake?

Always break evil records

Maybe Nigeria is cursed?
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Sirambassador(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Buhari will die a very horrible lonely dead walihi

Still thinking the connection between buhari and the pos
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ExInferis(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Your mother, sister and daughter will be raped and you'll be forced to watch. Your father will be bludgeoned while you will be slowly tortured to death.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by seun1960(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Now that we have BVN they could be easily traced. Banks we be the key factor to criminals that use POS for criminals activity
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Find this hard to believe. I assume that before a financial institution issue a POS machine to anybody, they literally have your balls in their hands.
So why would anyone risk going to jail as any criminal activities from the owner will be quickly detected by the bank and reported to the police.
Abi we are getting something wrong here, bankers??
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Ijaya123: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

What you wish others might turn back on you.

Be careful.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by almarthins(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Afonjas stealing in BiafraLand....

Ewedu govt should give them Job.. Even if it is to clear The dirt's in Brown roof republic...

Why are u so stupid like dis undecided eh...aba thieves nko? Abi u wan make I dey mention places in the east where crimes thrive like daily manner.
Even in america dem still dey rob
So wats with ewedu abi na poison dem give chop for night?
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by rotwailler(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by NNAMDlKANU(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
almarthins:

Why are u so stupid like dis undecided eh...aba thieves nko? Abi u wan make I dey mention places in the east where crimes thrive like daily manner.
Even in america dem still dey rob
So wats with ewedu abi na poison dem give chop for night?

E pain am
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Your mother, sister and daughter will be raped and you'll be forced to watch. Your father will be bludgeoned while you will be slowly tortured to death.

This is unnecessary, ignoring him will have been the best option.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by onojujohn53: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Those that are wishing Baba dead would die in his presence for this country to move forward
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ExInferis(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Isaacpyo04:

This is unnecessary, ignoring him will have been the best option.

Heck no i won't ignore him.

You can bet anything it's gonna hurt him.

He likes ISIS, they deserve any brutal thing you can imagine.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by 234GT(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigeria has serious issues. These people would have been arrested easily in saner climes.
When they rob a banker sha, they will meet their Waterloo.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Ezionye(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
mainman7:
The igbo mods here would have been quick to delete my comment as usual if I was the one that wrote this about igbos.
Unlike Hausa that ruthlessly deal with them, we Yorubas give these senseless igbos too much room on our Land and even on this greatest Nigerian Forum owned by the great Yoruba Son. Imagine if an igbo is the owner of NairaLand, u think these senselessly tribalistic igbos would allow Yorubas to make these kinds of comments let alone make Yorubas Mods? Yorubas should always give igbos the Hausa treatment, put these eternal sad souls called igbos in their right place.

What is the difference between you and the person you quoted?
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ladykolly(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
how does dis concern buhari
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by hohafrank(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
can't the money be traced to the robbers account via the particulars of the person the P.O.S is assigned to?I need an answer.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
uboma:

[s]What is with you and PMB?

Why do you wish another human being dead?

stick to topic under discussion.

and if you have nothing meaningful to contribute, please run out of here and look for threads that is in line with your frustration.[/s]
Buhari would die a very painful death
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Heck no i won't ignore him.
You can bet anything it's gonna hurt him.
He likes ISIS, they deserve any brutal thing you can imagine.
Likes ISIS Tor, nothing man no go see.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol banks would be able to trace the receiver, no?
yea easily sef

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by einsteino(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
how is that possible? it is very very easy to track a pos transaction. or you mean after they got robbed, they failed to report to their banks and get the police involved?
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Richy4(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
But that POS is the easiest way to catch the guys...I believe that sh!t is registered with a particular account.The victims can just go to the police and make a report, then to their bank to report...The bankers will know what to do..it's not difficult.. to trace the POS account

The only problem they will encounter is Address on how to catch them since some houses were not numbered...Expecially owerri..except if they are living in owerri main town.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Prison Statistics 2017 [IMAGE] / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.