Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) (4234 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Strictly Matured People Friendship Group / The Most Matured People On This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning good patriots of Nigeria and also good morning to enemies of state and wailers, I was at the front of my house, so one ipob Biafra woman passed my gate, she came back and told me how she hasn't eaten for days now, that nnamdi cownu has made them jobsless, I gave her 10k, she now said that next coming election she would vote for buhari, I really felt pity for her, Thank God that people have started knowing it's a scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by rifasenate11(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:
Good morning good patriots of Nigeria and also good morning to enemies of state and wailers, I was at the front of my house, so one ipob Biafra woman passed my gate, she came back and told me how she hasn't eaten for days now, that nnamdi cownu has made them jobsless, I gave her 10k, she now said that next coming election she would vote for buhari, I really felt pity for her, Thank God that people have started knowing it's a scam

shameless BMC, finally you have run mad over Nnamdi kanu's issue.

11 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2017
rifasenate11:

shameless BMC, finally you have run mad over Nnamdi kanu's issue.
Oh ye enemy of state how are you, hope you didn't cry over buhari last night

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2017
booharee will never go unpunished for turning our youths to mad men

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
booharee will never go unpunished for turning our youths to mad men
Oh ye enemy of state it's not buhari fault but Nnamdi Cownu fault

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2017
You and your cohorts, your evil plans will fall back on you. Booharee will never return
Buharison:

Oh ye enemy of state it's not buhari fault but Nnamdi Cownu fault

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You and your cohorts, your evil plans will fall back on you. Booharee will never return
Lol, someone that has already finalising plans to return next week hopefully

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by rifasenate11(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Oh ye enemy of state how are you, hope you didn't cry over buhari last night

Clearly the Mad BMC

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
rifasenate11:

Clearly the Mad BMC
Yes oo, Igbos are mad
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by ezteem(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Well, the story sounds made up. Leave your account number let some ipob people refund you. Hope the woman ain't your mother. It's only Yoruba people that beg for money like that.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
ezteem:
Well, the story sounds made up. Leave your account number let some ipob people refund you. Hope the woman ain't your mother. It's only Yoruba people that beg for money like that.
oh ye enemy of state, they said you guys are hardworking, please name the top 3 richest men in Nigeria
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Cladez(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

oh ye enemy of state, they said you guys are hardworking, please name the top 3 richest men in Nigeria
Bragging over people's achievements.... Oga you don chop today?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Cladez:
Bragging over people's achievements.... Oga you don chop today?
I have eaten son, am about to eat another 1, am not bragging over people's achievements, am trying to tell you that igbos aren't rich
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Cunninlinguist: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Must you guys always respond to attention seeking clowns? If y'all ignore him,he'll go away undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Must you guys always respond to attention seeking clowns? If y'all ignore him,he'll go away undecided
Enemy of state I greet you sa
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by seribroo56(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Seun pls make sure trabalism does not destroy romance section oo, because this is how it started In Politics section cry
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by maxdosh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Your story sounds like horse shit
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by ItzChinnex(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
ezteem:

grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

Your story sounds like horse shit
Igbos would never believe anything, But if it is from Cownu, they would gladly believe
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by maxdosh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Igbos would never believe anything, But if it is from Cownu, they would gladly believe

How do u believe a story so bluntly coined that even a kindergarten will know its a stupidly told lie
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

How do u believe a story so bluntly coined that even a kindergarten will know its a stupidly told lie
I always stand for the truth sa, I was also surprised

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by moorevic(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
This buharison is a leaking asshole.
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
moorevic:
This buharison is a leaking asshole.
Yeah learnt it from you father
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by moorevic(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Yeah learnt it from you father
Actually if you knew my dad you will be responsible and born with complete senses.

Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Majorblazer007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Motherfvcker
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by ChopBellefull(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buhari has made u so jobless dat, u sat and used ur valuable time to cr8 an hate thread.. Eyah sorry for ur past, present and future loss
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by deafeyez: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm, so u enjoy being with the Igbos, good for u.
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
moorevic:

Actually if you knew my dad you will be responsible and born with complete senses.
Who's your father that I want to know him undecided
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Funny thread. I know u re lieing but continue
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by aragonchuks(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:
see your clawed mouth like 10k
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by Buharison: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
aragonchuks:

see your clawed mouth like 10k
Enemy of state good evening sa
Re: My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) by moorevic(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Buharison:

Who's your father that I want to know him undecided
Sorry he hates prodigal kids with no brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be / Nigerians Call Out Jealous Man, Who Filmed His Roommate Having Romp With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.