Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pls Help, Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Am Confuse (719 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Am Confuse by yinkkua(f): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2010
have been dating my boyfriend for past two years, and everything is fine, recently his attitude as change over me, whenever am with him , his friend may check on him and everything wil change and he wil try to dischange me.so as to hage out with his friend. am so confuse that am seeing the guy as treat to my relationship, i think the guy is more important to him than me.pls i just need some advices
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by THEAMAKA(f): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2010
he's probably just bored with you.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by smooooooth: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

he's probably just bored with you.

thats it, try spicing the r/ship, go learn ball danicing, karate anything to entertain him.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by daylae(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2010
A guy will always hang-out with his friends. Don't try stopping him cos his friends might hate you for that,which may affect your relationship with him.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by parislomo(f): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2010
eeyah!! Can't you hang out with them??
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2010
would suggest u learn to love his friends and try hanging out with them.
hanging out with guys is so much fun.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by opokonwa(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2010
I suggest that you air your concerns to your bf about his recent attitude. Express your genuine concerns to him and take it from there.
He needs to understand how you're feeling abt his behaviour and this will inform your decision abt the r/lshp
I do not subcribe to you hustling to get his attention by wanting to join him and his friends

Trying to spice up yr r/lshp as earlier suggested is good but I think that it takes two willing partners to do the spicing.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by dbigrod(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=16pt]
daylae:

A guy will always hang-out with his friends. Don't try stopping him cos his friends might hate you for that,which may affect your relationship with him.

nice advice
[/size]
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by yinkkua(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2010
Thanx to you all
daylae ,am not stopping him from haging out with is friend, but he should know how to play in that kind of sitiation. trying to avoid me is not the best.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by DivineR: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
May be u re always around him, men don't like women pastering them, they like to ve a break.

give him some break, let him nt see u often. accept his friends and be in good time with them.

i was once in a relationship where am in good time with my guy's friends all of them likes me, when an issue came up they all stood by my side, dont see them as a threat to ur relationship. remember if u marry ur husband will still hang out with friends leaving u and children at home, u won't be going out always with him.

abi guys i lie? grin
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by daylae(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
U're sure right!
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by Ngemebiri(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
My sister, it's obvious he is getting fed up with d relationship, he might hv gotten a new girl which his friends prefer, if he still loves u nothing stops him from taking u along side his friends, my girl i will advice u reduce d love u hv 4 him by looking 4 a more loving and caring guy, so that when he will finally hit u it will be a no bad news, that's just my humble advice.
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by ayettymama(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
tell the guy to f.off!!

i dunno why women bother themselves

loool inno its not very helpful

but im just fed up of heasring women rant abt men that dont give a shizz!!

gosh!
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2010
^^^^
you're the reason why a lot of people have this idea that black women are crazy/always angry.
you don't have to "tell him off" just to get your view across.
na wa for una oooo!!
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by azubyky: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2010
yinkkua:

have been dating my boyfriend for past two years, and everything is fine, recently his attitude as change over me, whenever am with him , his friend may check on him and everything wil change and he wil try to dischange me.so as to hage out with his friend. am so confuse that am seeing the guy as treat to my relationship, i think the guy is more important to him than me.pls i just need some advices

No offense ma'mm but the truth is u might be boring to him i.e u are not interesting to be with, that is why he prefer the companies of his hom boyz. but there is a way out if that is the problem. what does he like to talk about or do? does he like to argue? does he like talking politice? if u can know this, upgrade ur self with facts and figures so u can strike a good conversation in his area of interest when ever u around him always make him feel your present, be smart and fun to be with, show som level of intelligence when his friends are around but not to the detriment of his ego. they might enjoy ur company and decied to stay with u guys for a while.
N.B you dont argue to win u argue to know.

Good luck
Re: Pls Help, Am Confuse by ayettymama(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
amaka

just because im black

and i dont take shizz from men

doesnt mean all women are the same!!!

im nt always angry

but when it comes to men im strict!

im a no nonsense person!

the guy is gettin an attitude and u want her to take him dancing laffs out loud!!!

how pathetic!! even men hate women that act desperate!

anyways thats my view! eat it or throw it away

(1) (Reply)

I Dnt Feel Com4table Dating Him / The Most Silly Girl / Guyz How Many Times Can U Call Ur Guy On Fone Per Week But Can Call Girls Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.