₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,153 members, 3,816,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 03:32 PM

Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure (3163 Views)

Free Daily 2 Odds For 1 Million (100% Sure) - Sports - Banned / Betting Business! 100% Sure Odds (1.30 To 5.00) / MAKE HUGE MONEY IN SPORTBETTING NOW (100% SURE) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 10:43am On Jul 29
Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen in the House!!...My name is Samrano....and I know most of you Knew me and also Most don't know the hell about me!!....Anyways am a Punter!! And my purpose of this Write-up is to open your Eyes!! Yes !! You read my Headline Well....I Said 5 to 10 odds every week can turn you to what u don't expect in the good aspect!!...why am I saying this...The Big season is Here already...Won't you like to Follow someone that has a Great record in punting in all kind of options am available

1 Like

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 10:49am On Jul 29
the reason why I said Trade while betting is because many of us have lost big bucks on betting all in the name of we want to win millions .....so we keep on betting everyday and promoters keep smiling....the truth of the matter is this...."Put your Money where your Mouth is" Don't just bet because you feel you can wound the promoters !! If you continue in doing so you will incure many loss......which am sure u have!!....but you need just a Mentor...someone that can carry you along , someone that knows the Loophole, ups and down of Betting!!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 10:56am On Jul 29
Let me Cut my Story short....as this season is about to start...So am ready for the Bookies too!! Do you know Fixed Draws are Real....Well if you don't Maybe you should check on my Fb group link to see my past Records there....there's nothing to hide!! .. https://mobile.facebook.com/groups/1719048541442755?multi_permalinks=1868043656543242&_rdr
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by oasisenchuks: 11:03am On Jul 29
Pls link me up oasisenchuks@gmail.com
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 11:11am On Jul 29
if. You want to contact me ....you can check my signature for both my mail and digits....am on whatsapp....and u can use the Link above to know about me and my stuff!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 11:52am On Jul 29
Try this Four games for @ least 2 DRAWs....(1) Botafogo vs Sau poulo .....Tip : X ..... Time : 8 pm...Odd : 3.15......(2) Beroe vs Pirin Blegorad ....Country : Bulgaria .....Tip : X .....Time : 4pm....Odd : 3.28... (3) Lahti vs IFK Mariehnam....country : Finland ....Tip : X....Time : 4pm.....(4) Ilves vs VPS ....Country : Finland....Tip : X.....Time 4pm.....Goodluck!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by jurist21(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29
big sir this is jurist, I had been off and on but am here for this season.
help me make money, am restoring my WhatsApp if am not on the group again. I will send you a mail or a message.
Respect Big Sam! :-Xbig sir this is jurist, I had been off and on but am here for this season.
help me make money, am restoring my WhatsApp if am not on the group again. I will send you a mail or a message.
Respect Big Sam!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 2:47pm On Jul 29
jurist21:
big sir this is jurist, I had been off and on but am here for this season.
Respect Big Sam! :-Xbig sir this is jurist, I had been off and on but am here for this season.
Respect Big Sam!
hiya!! Jurist, ok send me mail or whatsapp me...
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by kayceelol: 6:06pm On Jul 29
one of the game lost
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 7:47pm On Jul 29
I posted 4 draws which I said for @ least 2 draws....and now 2 have drawn out of 3 that played!!....so if you think you still want to keep wasting money on mere predictions......you will have to think twice .....your success is my pride!!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 7:48pm On Jul 29
kayceelol:
one of the game lost
please always read btw lines ....I never told you it will play all I said for @ least 2 draws
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 8:03pm On Jul 29
[/b]The Draws that Won!!........Beroe vs Pirin Belovargard....it played 1-1.......(2) Ilves vs Vps.....it played 0-0......
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 7:13am On Jul 30
Good Morning All!!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 7:24am On Jul 30
Try This Single Game...for a Possible Draw....Team : Amkar vs Rostov.....Country : Russia ......Tip : X .. Time : 1pm.....Odd : 3.00....Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 6:41am On Jul 31
https://mobile.facebook.com/
groups/1719048541442755?
multi_permalinks=1868043656543242&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by vicbummadu(m): 7:22am On Jul 31
any tips today?
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 10:36am On Jul 31
vicbummadu:
any tips today?
Probably mid-week...and weekends..but u will have to use the link above to stay in touch with me.
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by emmicis: 5:43pm On Jul 31
For sure games, kindly visit: www.tipstobank.com Thank me later.
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 9:53am On Aug 01
Good Morning all...."If you want to Go Fast Walk Alone, but if you want to go Far Walk with me!!

1 Like

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by emmicis: 10:18am On Aug 01
3 ODS
Western Sydney Vs Wellington Phoenix Fc
Over 1,5

Burnley Fc Vs Celta De Vigor
Home win to nil:  No

Burton Albion Vs Leicester City
Draw And Leicester City

Fc Sheriff Tiraspol Vs Qarabag Fk
Home win to Nil:      No

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN AND DRAW 3RD LIGA – GERMANY SV WEHEN WIESBADEN VS SPVGG UNTERHACHING 1.25

HALLESCHER FC AND DRAW 3RD LIGA – GERMANY HALLESCHER FC VS CARL ZEISS JENA 1.16
FOOTBALL NATIONAL LEAGUE – RUSSIA SPARTAK-2 MOSCOW VS FC BALTIKA KALININGRAD
Home win to nill:  NO 1.22

Total Odds 3.37
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 10:27am On Aug 01
emmicis:
3 ODS

Western Sydney Vs Wellington Phoenix Fc

Over 1,5

Burnley Fc Vs Celta De Vigor

Home win to nil:  No

Burton Albion Vs Leicester City

Draw And Leicester City

Fc Sheriff Tiraspol Vs Qarabag Fk

Home win to Nil:      No

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN AND DRAW
3RD LIGA – GERMANY
SV WEHEN WIESBADEN VS SPVGG UNTERHACHING

HALLESCHER FC AND DRAW
3RD LIGA – GERMANY
HALLESCHER FC VS CARL ZEISS JENA

FOOTBALL NATIONAL LEAGUE – RUSSIA
SPARTAK-2 MOSCOW VS FC BALTIKA KALININGRAD

Home win to nill:  NO

Total Odds 3.37

that's how u guys don't go far.....if u want to post games create ur own thread , its very simple...but ur stone head won't allow you....
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Brakepad: 11:58am On Aug 01
Samrano30:
Good Morning all...."If you want to Go Fast Walk Alone, but if you want to go Far Walk with me!!
Bossman,carry go we dey here.
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by emmicis: 6:40pm On Aug 01
For sure games visit www.tipstobank.com Thank me later. Yesterday's Win attach

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by inereunwa1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01
Samrano30:
Let me Cut my Story short....as this season is about to start...So am ready for the Bookies too!! Do you know Fixed Draws are Real....Well if you don't Maybe you should check on my Fb group link to see my past Records there....there's nothing to hide!! .. https://mobile.facebook.com/groups/1719048541442755?multi_permalinks=1868043656543242&_rdr
hello please i tried to follow this link to your facebook group but its not working please add me to the group my facebook handler is @yourpureremedies thanks
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 8:29am On Aug 02
inereunwa1:
hello please i tried to follow this link to your facebook group but its not working please add me to the group my facebook handler is @yourpureremedies thanks
its going trough....try it again....besides I check tru ur handler and I found out two names ......"Yourpureremedies victor " and another one
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by pussyponder: 8:50am On Aug 02
I av clicked the link... Pls add me up...
If u have a WhatsApp group pls add... 08185825775
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Greatazuonwu: 12:04pm On Aug 02
Samrano30:
Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen in the House!!...My name is Samrano....and I know most of you Knew me and also Most don't know the hell about me!!....Anyways am a Punter!! And my purpose of this Write-up is to open your Eyes!! Yes !! You read my Headline Well....I Said 5 to 10 odds every week can turn you to what u don't expect in the good aspect!!...why am I saying this...The Big season is Here already...Won't you like to Follow someone that has a Great record in punting in all kind of options am available
interested? check my mail
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by emmicis: 3:24pm On Aug 02
For sure Guarantee 3 Odds: Visit www.tipstobank.com
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by inereunwa1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03
Samrano30:
its going trough....try it again....besides I check tru ur handler and I found out two names ......"Yourpureremedies victor " and another one
yourpureremedies is my handler
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by inereunwa1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03
Samrano30:
i have sent you a friend request please accept it and add me to the group thanks

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Websites To Watch Live Football Matches on PC / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.