₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,291 members, 3,816,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 09:08 PM

Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure (3165 Views)

Free Daily 2 Odds For 1 Million (100% Sure) - Sports - Banned / Betting Business! 100% Sure Odds (1.30 To 5.00) / MAKE HUGE MONEY IN SPORTBETTING NOW (100% SURE) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 9:21am On Sep 14
phemmy51:
Pls add me to your whatsapp group 08081270569
I will holla you.
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by greenstar: 1:08pm On Sep 14
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 8:08am On Sep 19
Hello All.....I have One Sure Draw , this Weekend...if u like let your Village people be @Work lol, it will End DRAW come Saturday,,,,,,if u want it contact me tru my signature......whatsapp only!! You Must Win!! (PAY AFTER WINNING 100%)
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Brakepad: 8:24am On Sep 19
DROP IT HERE,WE STAKE HIGH AND WE'D SETTLE YOU AFTER WIN...

1 Like

Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 8:32am On Sep 20
Brakepad:
DROP IT HERE,WE STAKE HIGH AND WE'D SETTLE YOU AFTER WIN...
U thought i want to ask money before dropping...i dnt just wanna drop it here ...if u are ready contact me
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Galvin: 9:02am On Sep 20
Drop it here jare
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by skinmalata(m): 9:07am On Sep 20
JAPAN
CEREZO OSAKA - GRAMPUS NAGOYA

JAPAN
GAMBA OSAKA – KASHIWA

JAPAN
URAWA RD – KASHIMA

check my signature for more tips
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 9:47am On Sep 20
U aint ready for yourself
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by comshots(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20
Samrano30:
the reason why I said Trade while betting is because many of us have lost big bucks on betting all in the name of we want to win millions .....so we keep on betting everyday and promoters keep smiling....the truth of the matter is this...."Put your Money where your Mouth is" Don't just bet because you feel you can wound the promoters !! If you continue in doing so you will incure many loss......which am sure u have!!....but you need just a Mentor...someone that can carry you along , someone that knows the Loophole, ups and down of Betting!!
Post your unedited back to back winning streak and coupon code for us to peruse for confirmation.
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by danolorunmo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20
Football has graced us with some of the best athletes in the world. With the current set of players, the sport is quickly becoming the industry leader. As talented as these players are, there seems to be a problem. Most of these football players have a spoilt side; more like a kid whose candy was taken from him. We will now look at such players and the kind of antics they usually pull off. We present to you, football's bad boys;

More details

https://grass-sports.blogspot.com/2017/09/footballs-bad-boys.html
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 7:32am On Sep 21
comshots:
Post your unedited back to back winning streak and coupon code for us to peruse for confirmation.
on what do I Owe you all this.....I deal with Draws not mere predictions ok!! If u want to know more msg me private tru my signature!!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by Samrano30: 7:00am On Sep 22
For those that are shouting......and pleading to Post it here....I will but u will have to use "Seperation Techniques" in Seperating the Life from the Dead.....here we go !!! " PETERBORO vs WIGAN and SCUNTHORPE vs PORTSMOUTH to give us 1 Draw by Saturday!!....if u want to know the draw among this 2 !! Which u can stake high on....contact me tru my signature ....thank you!
Re: Trade While Betting.....don't Gamble!! 100% Sure by rothmas21(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23
So sad. None of the two games Drew.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! / Photos: Lionel Messi And Cesc Fàbregas With Their Families On Yacht In Ibiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.