Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination (615 Views)

Dino Malaye Featured In His First-ever Movie…the Bean Shaped Super Hero. / Bbnaija: I Never Fight For Woman Matter - Omashola / Figh And Fight Life Is A Big Fight For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Burnavick(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Guardians of the galaxy VS Avengers VS Xmen VS Justice league VS Suicide squad [which is your dopest group ever?]
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Burnavick(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Justice league gets it for me....any day any time
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by sinaj(f): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Where is fantastic 4
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Burnavick(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
sinaj:
Where is fantastic 4
That crew have long been forgotten dear
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Demmtek(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Power rangers
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by sinaj(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Burnavick:
That crew have long been forgotten dear
I still love it tho nd can't forget it.
Have lots of memories attached to it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Burnavick(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Demmtek:
Power rangers
You gotta be kidding me bro
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Burnavick(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
sinaj:
I still love it tho nd can't forget it. Have lots of memories attached to it embarassed
yea...flame on!!
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by sinaj(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Burnavick:
yea...flame on!!
lol grin

Stwetchy! That can make himself into a boat.
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by Santos07: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
wot of indomie supa heros undecided
Re: Get In Here And Fight For Your Dopest Super Hero Group/combination by edkai: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten 10 Movies This August / Help With Any Interesting Nollywood Movies / TSTV To Commence Commercial Sales Of Decoders November 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.