Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture (9147 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Spot the difference

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by taylor88(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
blame it on weed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by legislatively: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
What is wrong with it?

I noticed the brown roof though, it's so much in Oshogbo

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Arda1000(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2017
oh boy abakaliki try sha! unlike Oshogbo with browns roofs every where

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
afonjas are coming for you op grin grin
they'll mine your skull today

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
legislatively:
What is wrong with it?

I noticed the brown roof though, it's so much in Oshogbo

Is there an award for the "brownest roof" competition in yorubaland? grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2017
vanbonattel:

Is there an award for the "brownest roof" competition in yorubaland? grin
But do you know what brown roof symbolizes?

Brown roof shows that SW has been developed long before other region smell development. up till today, some aboki still lives inside house built with leaves & barks & some SS/SE people still lives inside houses that looks like hut.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahahaha..that man was high on cheap oshogbo weed..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Brown roof shows that SW has been developed long before other region smell development. up till today, some aboki still lives inside house built with leaves & barks & some SS/SE people still lives inside houses that looks like hut.
according to history, owerri and Onitsha are both older than Ibadan which was created in early 1800s. So what are you saying?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Take two;

Brown roof in my part of the country symbolises stagnancy, poverty and a lack of progress. We have all had to tear down our dad's zink roof to roof with aluminium. Brown roof is mocked in my area.

Some people from the North may be comfortable living in houses built with leaves. It's their choice. Nobody in the east lives in huts anymore. All the hits in my community are no longer standing.

We are not the same, really.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

and you ain't ashamed to still leave in a house built by your great grand pa...east was ravished during the war and guess what??..it was rebuilt after the war..but just think for yaself what if it were to be SW..I guess lagoon must be your dwelling place

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by nerodenero: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bros, you just fall hand. Reason well now. At times, it is good to be quiet. You just yeye yourself with this comment. Igbos have better structures.
jjjjj2017:

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

are you high ??

South west and north are the only place you will drive for 20 min you won't see a house

In my state imo state can't even drive a minute without seeing a house get a life son

I am for one nigeria tho

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
according to history, owerri and Onitsha are both older than Ibadan which was created in early 1800s. So what are you saying?

You cannot even find 2 storeyed houses in Onitsha again, guys are demolishing to build 4, 5 decking

28 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

and you ain't ashamed to still leave in a house built by your great grand pa...east was ravished during the war and guess what??..it was rebuilt after the war..but just think for yaself what if it were to be SW..I guess lagoon must be your dwelling place

kilikiki, I don't live in such house but I just let you realize what brown roof symbolizes.
There are some houses built in South West that you could hardly find such design in SE. If you doubt my claims, In Lagos, go to Isheri, Banana Island, some part of Lekki etc, in Ibadan, go to area like Akobo GRA, Bodija Estate, Oluyole Estate etc.

If you want to confirm that SW first developed than the rest region, consult your history book.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
mrvitalis:
[s]are you high ??

South west and north are the only place you will drive for 20 min you won't see a house

In my state imo state can't even drive a minute without seeing a house get a life son

I am for one nigeria tho[/s]
that's why orlu is filled with dilapidated buildings & villages everywhere grin grin grin
Nigga, I have been to IMO state & nothing fascinating about that state.

Now I know why you always as slick APC, I know what IMO indigenous were made of. I sabi what your men are good at & what your women are good at.
If IMO is developed, why can't Genevieve Nnaji relocate back home or have a meaningful property over there?
I laughed you obonjo vitalis grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

kilikiki, I don't live in such house but I just let you realize what brown roof symbolizes.
There are some houses built in South West that you could hardly find such design in SE. If you doubt my claims, In Lagos, go to Isheri, Banana Island, some part of Lekki etc, in Ibadan, go to area like Akobo GRA, Bodija Estate, Oluyole Estate etc.

If you want to confirm that SW first developed than the rest region, consult your history book.
stfu..you have disgraced your kinsmen with your initial comment...Brown roof republic I salute

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you mean those houses owned by chinedu,ikenna and Emeka??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Created but not developed!

Where do we have the first television station in Africa?

The answer is Ibadan the capital of brown roof republic grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you don't know history, you only know that of Yoruba.

Igbo history is still a wonder, no one has been able crack it, you cannot particular know when a city like Enugu was formed. Its almost not in history, if the history of igbo origin is still a debate.

No wonder you guys don't do well in waec exams anymore

15 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Antivirus92:
you mean those houses owned by chinedu,ikenna and Emeka??
Chinedu for where? You mean Chinedu wey dey work under Mike Adenuga wey comes from Ogun state? Abi ikenna wey dey work under Obateru Akinruntan wey comes from Ondo state all in brown roof region?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Created but not developed!

Where do we have the first television station in Africa?

The answer is Ibadan the capital of brown roof republic grin grin grin
still the biggest slum in Africa.

Ibadan never changed since the 1800s, in fact, It got worse.

Hope you know that Nigeria got a TV station before Ireland, does that mean Ibadan is more developed that the capital of Ireland?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you don't know history, you only know that of Yoruba.

Igbo history is still a wonder, no one has been able crack it, you cannot particular know when a city like Enugu was formed. Its almost not in history, if the history of igbo origin is still a debate.

No wonder you guys don't do well in waec exams anymore
Go & check well, Yorubas are doing great acadically both home & abroad.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
still the biggest slum in Africa.

Ibadan never changed since the 1800s, in fact, It got worse.

Hope you know that Nigeria got a TV station before Ireland, does that mean Ibadan is more developed that the capital of Ireland?

You can't compare the economy & leadership in Ireland with what we have in Nigeria.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

nope, they hardly pass waec lately. Can you believe taraba state topped all Yoruba states in the recently released waec result?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

You can't compare the economy & leadership in Ireland with what we have in Nigeria.
you can't compare the human capital and resourcefulness of Igbo land and brown roof republic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
nerodenero:
Bros, you just fall hand. Reason well now. At times, it is good to be quiet. You just yeye yourself with this comment. Igbos have better structures.
It's a big fat lie bro. Have you wonder why Igbo can't do without living I'm South West?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you can't compare the human capital and resourcefulness of Igbo land and brown roof republic
Human wetin?
Igbo human capital & resourceful to Yoruba is like 'ogbon ti alabahun gbon, eyin ni o n to igbin'
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by vanbonattel: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

What is the connection between doing well academically and brown roofs? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by jjjjj2017: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
nope, they hardly pass waec lately. Can you believe taraba state topped all Yoruba states in the recently released waec result?
They don't award grades based on point but quota system!
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Spot the difference

Brown roof. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by betterABIAstate: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Human wetin?
Igbo human capital & resourceful to Yoruba is like 'ogbon ti alabahun gbon, eyin ni o n to igbin'
whatever crap you wrote there is your concern.

The image up there is a factual representation

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

42 Political Parties In Kano Make U-turn, Support Ganduje’s Re-election / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala / Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.