Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture (9109 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by prodigy24: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol afonja is finished....

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by mikolo80: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2017
mrvitalis:
are you high ??

South west and north are the only place you will drive for 20 min you won't see a house

In my state imo state can't even drive a minute without seeing a house get a life son

I am for one nigeria tho
ahnahnn you fuckup hia o. 1 minute drive is due to landmass not development
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Basic123: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
betterABIAstate:
according to history, owerri and Onitsha are both older than Ibadan which was created in early 1800s. So what are you saying?
development not creation.

so,why is ibadan bigger than both cities.
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by decomaniaboss(f): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
that's why orlu is filled with dilapidated buildings & villages everywhere grin grin grin
Nigga, I have been to IMO state & nothing fascinating about that state.

Now I know why you always as slick APC, I know what IMO indigenous were made of. I sabi what your men are good at & what your women are good at.
If IMO is developed, why can't Genevieve Nnaji relocate back home or have a meaningful property over there?
I laughed you obonjo vitalis grin grin grin
orlu ? My local government Are u high? Even my grand paa house in umuduruelem at afo amike is finer that ur oba house ,go and check and don't pretend to no orlu just to defend the lack of innovation in most yoruba's state ....pls someone interested in furniture should check my moniker for good kitchen cabinet and wardrobes design...
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by decomaniaboss(f): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Antivirus92:
you mean those houses owned by chinedu,ikenna and Emeka??
guy this one go enter am heeee!chai u finish that dude.....well am into building,most of them no dey spend money for house ,na only igbos they build better house for Lagos ,make him go sit down,I meet only few westerners that took time to build their house with style..very few ...mostly those that were raised out of the country,the ones here ,even if they are wealthy,they give less care to innovation,na only to party up and down
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by Antivirus92(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
decomaniaboss:
guy this one go enter am heeee!chai u finish that dude.....well am into building,most of them no dey spend money for house ,na only igbos they build better house for Lagos ,make him go sit down,I meet only few westerners that took time to build their house with style..very few ...mostly those that were raised out of the country,the ones here ,even if they are wealthy,they give less care to innovation,na only to party up and down
there was a day I was going to lagos and there was a traffic jam at Ogun state. our driver decided to take an alternative route. we entered into another World. if u see where these rural Yoruba's are living..... u will spit ...if u see what those people are putting on in d name of cloth u will mercy for them.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by hollah123: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
betterABIAstate:
according to history, owerri and Onitsha are both older than Ibadan which was created in early 1800s. So what are you saying?
but don't forget your grandfathers n fathers lives n properties were wiped out like erosion during d biafra war. so they never grow old to enjoy there sweat but here in Yoruba man, our forefathers n fathers lived a fulfilled live n were never cut short in there prime. I know you people can't locate the tomb of ur forefathers, n those brown roofs that u see stand for a generation still blossoming n doing fine. by now I believe you will understand d meaning of brown roofs
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by CrtlAltDel: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
mrvitalis:
are you high ??

South west and north are the only place you will drive for 20 min you won't see a house

In my state imo state can't even drive a minute without seeing a house get a life son

I am for one nigeria tho
Awon developers….. Even Dubai cannot compare to tbe kind of development available in Imo…… house every 20 Min… kikikiki
Re: The Difference Between Waving A Crowd In Abakaliki And Osogbo (picture by deomeelo: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
vanbonattel:

Take two;

Brown roof in my part of the country symbolises stagnancy, poverty and a lack of progress. We have all had to tear down our dad's zink roof to roof with aluminium. Brown roof is mocked in my area.

Some people from the North may be comfortable living in houses built with leaves. It's their choice. Nobody in the east lives in huts anymore. All the hits in my community are no longer standing.

We are not the same, really.

What a load of ignorance and warped rubbish.

Cities all over the world have old and new just Like Ibadan. There's old ad new Ibdadan and while Old reflects your rich history and past, your new part reflects your progress and prosperity.

Are Dominos pizza, Coldstone creamery, KFC, malls, cinemas, shoprites and so on in the old part of Ibadan or the so called brown roof part? And are these no a reflection of a new prosperous and modern city or is this ypour own warped and ignorant definition of stagnation?

Let me tell you about stagnation and backwardness. Your villages, towns and states are what they call stagnation because while modern and international brands like Dominos pizza, Coldstone creamery, KFC, malls, cinemas, shoprites are opening multiple outlets in Ibadan, your own towns, villages and backward states don't 1 single KFC, zero Dominos, zero coldstone creamery and while the whole of your 5 SE villages have just 2 shoprites, there are 2 in Ibadan alone and one of them is the largest shoprite in Nigeria.

These brands are not in your villages because their market research says you are either too poor and doesn't have the buying power to justify their investments or your communities are too backward and insecure enough for their investments.

Ibadan is is progressing and not stagnant, but you on the other hand have stagnation written all over you.

You are obviously not only ignorant, you are also the perfect mold and reflection of stagnation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Storms Abia And Imo On January 29 For Presidential Campaign / Senate: Lawan Denies Meeting With PDP Governors / NNPP Suspends Bauchi Acting Chairman For ‘Insulting’ Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.