Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared (53856 Views)

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by ObiOmaMu: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi, has slammed Nigerians who criticize his lavish lifestyle as he shared a photo with top designers Dsquared2 Dean and Dan.

According to Hushpuppi, people might link his lavish lifestyle to waste, however he calls it strategic investment. Here's what he wrote;

"You call it Gucci, I call it class.. you call it waste I call it strategic investments.. you sit down behind low battery phones, Hungry from no jobs and with data plans less than a dollar venting your anger on anything that's not like you! .. Guess what mofos God has showed and taken me to places where effort is appreciated, hard work is rewarded and greatness is crowned.. I am your king take it .. accept it ..cry over it..." he wrote.

Posing for a photo with Dean and Dan Caten, the identical twin brothers who own the international fashion house Dsquared2, Hushpuppi called out the "brain washed, unrepentant generation" of Nigerians who do not believe it is possible for "for others to have or deserve a good life."

http://www.lailasblog.com/king-hushpuppi-slams-nigerians-criticize-pictured-designers-dsquared2/

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by midehi2(f): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ode! one nollywood actor is sick of kidney disease, go and help him

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by taylor88(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
brother before u die

make sure gucci company have gat ur burial arrangements on ground

cos ur whole life was lived for gucci

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by auntysimbiat(f): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
ok den
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by midehi2(f): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
ok den
na you get that thing for ya pics?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by purityval(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
King of Puppies......

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by malificent(f): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
King? In your lane probably

2 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by SELFmade7(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
That over pampered dummy undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Disman04: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmm
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Whatever undecided

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by MasterKim: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Any tin dz guy does to make his money should be highly commended.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
King of fools....that's what you are.... until ur Gucci's turns to rags that when u will know that they aint investment .

Making money is cool...investing in peoples life is what's called riches.

Empower others and see that your name lives on even after you are long gone.

#Think future,#SeeFuture, #Dofuture

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Charliiee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:
is he obligated to help him? does he owe him anything?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Samrj: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hushpappa na u Sabi oh... Everybody na king for him own lane

19 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by dessyhandsum2: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hush Rocks.... move on bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Atiku2019: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Another FFK

Next Pls cool

4 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by corperscorner: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
You call it greatness...
I call it fraudulent....

21 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Benite: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Delusion of Grandeur!

This guy is Manic

12 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by BlaiseBankss(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
continue and you'll end up like Mike Tyson .,......

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:
: God bless u ó.
Tell the fool.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by kramer: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Front page comment slot for sale.. DM if interested
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by sekundosekundo: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
poor man, what you have is chicken change.
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by vesselchino(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
yahoo guy
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by mpowa(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Most people who actually worked hard for the money rarely live lavished life, they can live big and enjoy life but they're moderate in expression because in the process of making the money they know it's value and the value of life and they touch other people with it and make a difference

Empty vessels however makes the loudest noise, the only things they have to show that their life is meaning full is the ill gotten wealth they have. 'See I have this, I'm somebody' . They use the money and materialism to cover their empty poor souls.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hushpuppi ur Fada dia...

Oya take am

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Jengem: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
homo king

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by KingAfo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
H
Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by Memories12411: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Charliiee:
is he obligated to help him? does he owe him anything?
That's why it is help.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by sholapay: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
tonnes of ginger and turmeric for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by olaszydaruma(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
All hail the king of puppies.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared by EmperorKpee(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why is this guy always making fp? what do we do about this bayii? I stopped frying water recently. Se I sud start frying cement ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.