Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World (12727 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by unitedsurv: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na only Northern states wey no dey go school jawe when they go just dey give birth like pigs nko undecided

last few days just a late sokoto elder had 25 children just one man shocked now 25 X let say 20 men => 500 children just a local government

can you just imagine undecided causing more problems for the government no wonder they are so gullible by anyone
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by africanjapan(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Very very lie report dey. What is d source of dia data or is it one of d internet Crap. Nigeria is one of d most educated ppl in d world our prob self na school. After one anoda on n on. Ppl sell land n properties to go to school. Evn in d north. iro iro i disagree. D p is d quality
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Macelliot:

Only 10.5 million?
Rubbish report.

What of India whose population is almost equal the entire African population?
1.2 billion indians compared to 1.3 billion people in Africa currently.

The truth is that India has more children out of school than the entire Nigerian population.
Thank you bro
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by MrHenshaw: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by jayraster(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
emmymdk:
lord when am i going to open Nairaland and see something good about this nation?
I have a dream
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by SoulB6: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
this is why empire Sanusi keep shouting
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by muller101(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
In this case let's give it to the north
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by dhardline(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Useless report.Always putting Nigeria image in bad light.

Did you read the report to see where the Nigerian official accepted it was really bad? Maybe you should ask Corpers who have served in schools in the north to give you a load down.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by obyrich(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is expected in a country where governors are competing for who will owe teachers the most.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Victornezzar: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
emmymdk:
lord when am i going to open Nairaland and see something good about this nation?
d day I become the president
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Victornezzar: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:
Alhamdulillah, the north has the highest population of almajiri as you are saying. Let me tell you, the only advantage you have over us is that western education reaches you before us. If not because of that you can't even compare us with yourself.

They say "literacy is the ability to read and write in any language" and although I'm not in anyway in support of almajiri, thank God they are out to learn.

I'm currently living in southern Nigeria and I know how education is here.

close to me there located a primary school established 1897 but you will cry if you see the level to which it is up till now. In 1897 western education is not started in northern Nigeria.

so you people will be surprise in the coming decades, while your educated boys concentrate all they learn for yaho- yahoo, yahoo plus, drug trafficking and prostitution.

We northerners are developing.

Below is a picture of an almajiri that graduated with first class in mathematics and is currently serving in a federal university in southern Nigeria.

He will beat you hands down in any competition.
bros shut up with this your useless ideology
North that have been in power r so long
and you are telling me they are developing
Once again shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by cameeeeel(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:
Alhamdulillah, the north has the highest population of almajiri as you are saying. Let me tell you, the only advantage you have over us is that western education reaches you before us. If not because of that you can't even compare us with yourself.

They say "literacy is the ability to read and write in any language" and although I'm not in anyway in support of almajiri, thank God they are out to learn.

close to me there located a primary school established 1897 but you will cry if you see the level to which it is up till now. In 1897 western education is not started in northern Nigeria.

so you people will be surprise in the coming decades, while your educated boys concentrate all they learn for yaho- yahoo, yahoo plus, drug trafficking and prostitution.

Below is a picture of an almajiri that graduated with first class in mathematics and is currently serving in a federal university in southern Nigeria.

it looks d corper is servin in Ondo State... dat is Ikare Akoko Orrientation Camp.
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by ivolt: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
jiangchu:
the Irony is that those that were fortunate to gradute from schoolin Nigeria are also the highest number of unemployed people in the world. so why worry.

The primary aim of education is not to give you job, but to help you reason.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Butoneday2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
If you ask me na who I go ask? Ask buhari
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by tonio2wo: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Not surprised! Their president was also out of school during his days! tongue
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by ivolt: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
eunisam:
This is one of the reason we need Biafra. out children need to go back to school

Igbos are not known to engage their reasoning faculties.

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Bari22: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
cameeeeel:
it looks d corper is servin in Ondo State... dat is Ikare Akoko Orrientation Camp.
Hmmm, why you say that?
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:

Stop holding on to your victim mentality.
Northerners have been in the corridors of power since independence. How can you still be developing ?
Nobody is arguing that northerners are not intelligent. They are very intelligent and can do well in academics if given the chance.
Almajiri system is satanic. It deprives a child of schooling and comfort yet the elite send their kids abroad.
One example of a first class student is not enough: I can say with confidence that 90% of Boko haram foot soldiers are almajiris. What about them ?
The leaders of Nigeria are evil. Just yesterday EFCC announced how the Sultan diverted N700 million from sokoto state to build a house in Abuja. Later he will come to start quoting the Koran and preaching upandan.
Indimi neglected the refugees in Borno and went to the USA to donate money to a university.

God punish them all, they have no love for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Bari22: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Stop holding on to your victim mentality.
Northerners have been in the corridors of power since independence. How can you still be developing ?
Nobody is arguing that northerners are not intelligent. They are very intelligent and can do well in academics if given the chance.
Almajiri system is satanic. It deprives a child of schooling and comfort yet the elite send their kids abroad.
One example of a first class student is not enough: I can say with confidence that 90% of Boko haram foot soldiers are almajiris. What about them ?
The leaders of Nigeria are evil. Just yesterday EFCC announced how the Sultan diverted N700 million from sokoto state to build a house in Abuja. Later he will come to start quoting the Koran.
and although I'm not in anyway in support of almajiri, thank God they are out to learn.
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Pharaoh9(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Macelliot:

Only 10.5 million?
Rubbish report.

The truth is that India has more children out of school than the entire Nigerian population.

Taa! If India dey slack, no be for Education, India has the highest number of Universities in the World, which is 8 times that of China

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by amazingspiderma: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:

So what is your point?
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by cooljoe(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'd be surprised if it wasn't so
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by talk2emma: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Even there governor don't know how to use seat belt grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by legislatively: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
megamank:
NA WHO COUNT AM? some persons will just sit down in the comfort of their rooms and give figures on issues like this....did you add the chidren in sambisa forest and the ruverine creeks in your statistics? please.this fugure nor correct
the fact that you are jobless, lazy and visionless doesn't mean that others don't do research.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by Adminisher: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
dhardline:
And that region has ruled Nigeria the longest. Our leaders are WICKED. They'll use this to get loans from world leaders and end up embezzling it again.

Lalasticlala ... cry

You have to get out a calculator. Children = under 18
What party was in power from 1999 to 2015 = PDP.
Please pay your taxes and support Buhari's School Feeding Program. Don't ever vote PDP again. They are for rich, brainless thieves waiting for government contracts and feeding off corruption.
They have no welfare program. If we don't do anything we are breeding many Boko Haram and Herdsmen and division of Nigeria won't stop them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by chukxie(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abeg make this country divide make all man know which country he dey. The name Nigeria has become synonymous with failure, corruption and gross backwardness.
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
and landlocked oil barren cursed desert contributed 90% of children out of school in Nigeria ... TUFIAKWA
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by menwongo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adminisher:

You have to get out a calculator. Children = under 18
What party was in power from 1999 to 2015 = PDP.
Please pay your taxes and support Buhari's School Feeding Program. Don't ever vote PDP again. They are for rich, brainless thieves waiting for government contracts and feeding off corruption.
They have no welfare program. If we don't do anything we are breeding many Boko Haram and Herdsmen and division of Nigeria won't stop them
You say division of Nigeria won't stop boko haraam, well I think you mean kill you people because if they dare cross river niger their end is inevitable.
No aboki here will be spared!
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by hollywater: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
That is why we call it Zoo.
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World by blackbreed25(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Macelliot:

Only 10.5 million?
Rubbish report.

The truth is that India has more children lit of school than the entire Nigerian population.
My dear you know book undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU To FG: You’re Responsible For Education Backwardness In Nigeria / Apply For Dr Alex Ekwueme Scholarship For Nigerian Students / Humble Advice To Nigerian Students, Pls, Pls Read!!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.