Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24652 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2010
Read the header. Of course if you're asked publicly by friends or other questioners, you would likely deny it.  But have you ever at some point cried over a girl, publicly, privately? If yes, why?. . . Don't lie!

I've heard about and read stories of guys falling off mechanisms, breaking bones in their bodies, bleeding from their noses with knots all over their faces who still dont' cry over these injuries.  Yet these very same dudes can sob like new-born babies over a babe.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by parislomo(f): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2010
oops!! I'm not a guy!! **jets out**
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by daylae(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2010
Well,yes.lost her in a car accident.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2010
@ poster

Whoever the babe who made you cry is, I must send her an appreciation card.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ayettymama(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2010
daylae:

omg thats soo sad

pele

1 Like

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

@ poster

Whoever the babe who made you cry is, I must send her an appreciation card.
ROFLMAO Big ASSumption there  grin

parislomo:

oops!! I'm not a guy!! **jets out**
You noticed I didn't ask the babes, huh?  Their tear ducts are ever-flowing.  

You can contribute nonetheless.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2010
daylae:

Sorry bro cry cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2010
daylae:

Awwwwwwwwww . .  sad
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2010
H2O2:

ROFLMAO [b]Big ASS[/b]umption there  grin

The thing dey heavy me! cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by smooooooth: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2010
Yes! she was bent over, doubled, fingers touching the floor, and i was crying all over her. i cry when i'm coming.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

The thing dey heavy me! cool
SMH @ Word governorship by Censorship bots.

horrible.

Words like assiduous, assumption, and hassle are now forbidden?

Edit: Nevermind. There was no censorship. Just your own dirty mind playing tricks on you. Heavy backside coo, lumpy frontside ni.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jaybee3(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2010
Yes when she dumped me embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sesman(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2010
Yes I have cried over a girl once, to cut the long story short, it was a long time ago, after we both graduated from uni, she had an apportunity to work in the states which was fantastic for her career, and i had no intention of leaving England,

It was out of the question for both of us to embark on a long distance relationship, for me in particular, So i cried my little eyes in private of course,

But as destiny would have things she came back to England after 3 years and we've been together since and as they say the rest is history  grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2010
nope, never or should I say not yet?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by parislomo(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
H2O2:

You noticed I didn't ask the babes, huh? Their tear ducts are ever-flowing.

You can contribute nonetheless.

thanks, you are far too kind!! wink

daylae:

awwww, so sad,
cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Gentleflwr: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
What guy hasnt undecided
they heartless b*tches!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by nana(f): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
Gentleflwr:

What guy hasnt   undecided
they heartless b*tches!
Oh
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Gentleflwr: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
O! i didnt say why.
We had been together for a long while and i was being called to a different place in my life, and a different level in my faith, and I felt God was calling me out of the relationship, so i ended it, about 2 days later i walked in on her hooking up with a stranger she'd never met, they were hooking up in the only place i would have had to see them getting to my car,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by nana(f): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
Gentleflwr:

O! i didnt say why.
We had been together for a long while and i was being called to a different place in my life, and a different level in my faith, and I felt God was calling me out of the relationship, so i ended it, about 2 days later i walked in on her hooking up with a stranger she'd never met, they were hooking up in the only place i would have had to see them getting to my car,
Oh,Sorry about that.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by netotse(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
yep i hv, once. . .for like 2mins before i realised what i was doing. . . i was proud of myself! grin

it was when i realised that we couldn't continue doing the whole break-up and get back together biz. . .i was surprised the tears actually came out o

@H202
you sef why you go dey ask question wey you no answer? which kain person you be?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by denzel2009: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yeah when my first love said things will never be thesame again.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sulad82i(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
You bet. I did once over a girl whom I plan to marry but blew away like a wind. I cried in the corner of my room for some time. I could not help it so I just let it flow.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by eherbal(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
Aah!i cried well.the babe dumped me for this mechanic engineer wey just buy one toks mitsubishi space wagon,after i sponsor am go school finish with my level 5 salary.i tot i'll never recover from the heartbreak,but today i'm happily married with two lovely kids. grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Smi1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
I don't even have time for crying for bebe because i got no time wasting grin cheesy wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by dustydee: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
yes.she say she na do again grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Emperoh(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
. . . . any biggie about that?
Once ina while, u fall in love with just that one person that shakes the whole you!!!
When she leaves. . . . .u are bound to lose some liquid in ur tear gland!!!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by DisGuy: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yes Yes cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Tmoni(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
well, i did not really cry over her but rather the state i was when i saw her

i left her house in good shape to go to the club
and next day, she is calling me while i slept outside the club in front of a cach machine, lol now

i cried when she said the last time she saw me i was normal and now she is meeting a drunk,
and i was suppose to travel that day, man, i was a wrecked guy that whole day,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by obiksam(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yes i have cried severaly in private and in front of her,
Just for her to change and love me as i do love her but to no
avial, you all should kindly go to ROMANCE and read
HOW WOULD I NO IF MY GIRL FRIEND IS A LESBIAN
that my story why i cried severaly.
Pls don't 4get to drop ur comments
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by snthesis(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
i cried once, first and only time i evr fell in love and the angel didnt even return my heart
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chamotex(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
e-herbal:

Aah!i cried well.the babe dumped me for this mechanic engineer wey just buy one toks mitsubishi space wagon,after i sponsor am go school finish with my level 5 salary.i tot i'll never recover from the heartbreak,but today i'm happily married with two lovely kids. grin

Ti e ba e cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
netotse:

yep i hv, once. . .for like 2mins before i realised what i was doing. . . i was proud of myself! grin
it was when i realised that we couldn't continue doing the whole break-up and get back together biz. . .i was surprised the tears actually came out o

@H202
you sef why you go dey ask question wey you no answer? which kain person you be?

Lol. grin

I didn't know guys cried o. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. / My Romance Story In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.