Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." (28140 Views)

How To Have A Twin/clone In A Picture Using Picsart / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
[img][/img] I think the highest number of requests I have gotten is a tutorial on how I clone myself AKA how I am able to have a twin in the videos I make and even though I use Final cut pro to edit, there are times when I have no choice but to edit the videos (especially the twin video) using my smartphone. So, despite my busy week, I had to do this for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrj4Kbqo8c&t=220s

To achieve this I used an app called Kinemaster, Kinemaster is available on both Android and iOS and then got the twin effect by using the app's split screen feature.

As always, let me know your thoughts.

By the way, Dorcasy (My other twin) is never appearing in my videos after that awful dance.

71 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Makes sense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by TappGroupNG: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
You never chop?
Who offended you?
Why the harsh response?
RETIREDMUMU:

WHICH NIGERIA NETWORK PROVIDERS GREE GIVE U ENOUGH MB TO STREAM YOUTUBE... I BEG CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO UR BLOG

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by DoroBen: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

MY BRO NIGERIA WEY U NO SEE WETIN TO CHOP NA MONEY TO STREAM YOUTUBE NA I GO DEY FIND ABII.

SENSE FALL ON YA

Then it is as simple as leaving the thread for people that have data to watch it instead of your annoying comment

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by lullyboy: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
good job

2 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
lullyboy:
good job

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by lullyboy: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissTechy:

Thank you

uwc Mz....the app isn't free tho and seems to have some glitches after it was updated
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
lullyboy:

uwc Mz....the app isn't free tho and seems to have some glitches after it was updated

It is free to use but you'd get the made with kinemaster logo. I have used both the paid and free versions and I haven't had any issues so far. What OS version are you on?

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by lullyboy: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissTechy:

It is free to use but you'd get the made with kinemaster logo. I got the paid version and I haven't had any issues so far. What OS are you on?

android
. cool might just give it a try
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MrsShodimu: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Booked.

Lalasticlala where you dey
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Techpaded(f): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
you're great!

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by CzarChris(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissTechy:
[img][/img] I think the highest number of requests I have gotten is a tutorial on how I clone myself AKA how I am able to have a twin in the videos I make and even though I use Final cut pro to edit, there are times when I have no choice but to edit the videos (especially the twin video) using my smartphone. So, despite my busy week, I had to do this for you guys.

To achieve this I used an app called Kinemaster, Kinemaster is available on both Android and iOS and then got the twin effect by using the app's split screen feature.

By the way, Dorcasy (My other twin) is never appearing in my videos after that awful dance.

Great video tutorial misstechy, I'll try it out soon.

PS: Remind me never to take docasy clubbing, grin grin grin her dance steps are hilarious grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MrBONE2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissTechy:

Nice One MissTechy,I will give it a try. grin

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissTechy:

It is free to use but you'd get the made with kinemaster logo. I have used both the paid and free versions and I haven't had any issues so far. What OS version are you on?
wats ur occupation??
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by DONADAMS(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'll bookmark this..thanks BTW
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Chuksemi(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2017
shocked
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by loobby(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by ThePhoneGuy: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2017
DoroBen:

Then it is as simple as leaving the thread for people that have data to watch it instead of your annoying comment

Some people are just frustrated with life and would look for any body to pin their frustrations on

5 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by MissTechy(f): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Jfrankination:
wats ur occupation??

Err I work as a digital strategist and I also run my blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by emeraldknytt(m): 6:11am On Jul 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

WHICH NIGERIA NETWORK PROVIDERS GREE GIVE U ENOUGH MB TO STREAM YOUTUBE... I BEG CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO UR BLOG
Mister, Ti awon miss.techy ba bo e bi era... You'll know how to comment, when to comment and on whose thread to comment on...

3 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by zinaunreal(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

MY BRO NIGERIA WEY U NO SEE WETIN TO CHOP NA MONEY TO STREAM YOUTUBE NA I GO DEY FIND ABII.

SENSE FALL ON YA

SHARAP!

4 Likes

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Mister, Ti awon miss.techy ba bo e bi era... You'll know how to comment, when to comment and on whose thread to comment on...

yepaa!
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by LaideOyebade: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2017
So this is the trick maraji uses? Wow

l am going to try this today just for the fun of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Opistorincos(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Always knew this app is great cos all my Indian friends can't do without it
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Jfrankination(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2017
MissTechy:

Err I work as a digital strategist and I also run my blog
seems like it pays well, please connect me to the Line
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by mikeycharles(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

what is this one saying, is it by force to even open the thread angry angry

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by mikeycharles(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

what is this one saying
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Nova01(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2017
MissTechy:

MissTechy Pls how did you you learn how to edit with finalcutpro ?
Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Olarababy(f): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

RETIREDMUMU, yoy and yoyr poverty mentality dy like one n two.......even if you down have data, must you let everyone know you are broke.....i have countered you before and am countering you again, Change this your mumu attitude....

Meanwhile, nice one misstechy , i will make mine own twin video and uplaod on IG

1 Like

Re: How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." by Olarababy(f): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2017
lullyboy:

the latest update has some bugs in it......but the version i have been using since is very stable.....download it below
https://racaty.com/n8k5zj75totx

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / God Repaired My Galaxy Tablet (picture) / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.