Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack (18705 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos) / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed As CJTF Foil Suicide Attack In Borno Today(pics) / The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by WetinConsignMe: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author] Watch how Osinbanjo will keep mute[/quote]

But if two person die for US, UK, etc na so so condolence they go dey send
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by kenic(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is the technically defeated group? I just believe this is kamar in any way u look at it. God have mercy n RIP to the dead...
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by demoymcmb(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
They should kill themselves to the last soul raining in north.
not ” our” collective business.

It becomes urs wen dey move into your region

2 Likes

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Bullhari007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
AREWA YOUTH should call for immediate arrest of shakue or they should give boko haram till 1st Oct to vacate their land , useless people with no direction, I don't even pity them anytime I heard such news, this is the monsters they created , they should deal with it alone Ndi Ala

2 Likes

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by smileyoo: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
where is arrewa youths sef, oya come & give FG 10 days ultimatum to arrest boko-harram & their evil sponsors. or 've they not done enough damage to the peace & progress of the nation?

1 Like

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by MTKbudapest(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Islam is the only peaceful and most loving religion on earth.

How dumb will i be to strap a bomb to myself and go kill my own people ??

They're not even killing people who have different opinions or ideas, they're slaughtering their own brothers, same tribe, same religion, same beliefs

hahaha abi o

no islam no peace

their god is a bloodthirsty god thats why they kill for him everytime.

They beta give their lifes to christ
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by jacyhelen(f): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
UncutSk:
Fear north
said by the bible
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Omooba77: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why is that when a Christian rules, Boko Haram activities changes to high gear....We all need to search our souls..If there is any anyway...

1 Like

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by WetinConsignMe: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Zico5:
it seems these jihadists are gaining ground extensively. I don't know the kind of orientation imbued in these religious fanatics. How could somebody believe that the only way to get reward in heaven is by shedding innocent bloods. How could worship of God become so devilish like this. These people are truly insane. As they are not giving peace a chance, their generation shall never know peace

They don't care about generations. The holiest, holiest thing u can do in Islam is... die!
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

They're not even killing people who have different opinions or ideas, they're slaughtering their own brothers, same tribe, same religion, same beliefs

They are killing their own people now because there are no more christians to kill,christians in Bornu has gone extinct.
A terrrorist group must kill to remain relevant.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Nwakaumu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arewa's grand bplan is to increase the momentum of boko haram's attack to make osinbajo's goverment 'uncordinatable',thereby making him 'ineffectual buffon' and finaly to chase him away from aso rock to oshogbo.what goes around comes around.the chicken has finally come home to roost for ajonjas who betrayed jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by jacyhelen(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
kingzjay:
What do these heartless BH people really want? They keep killing their brothers and shading innocent blood everyday. It's quite saddening and tragic.

But wait oh! I thought Osibanjo had ordered those service chiefs to return to Borno and ensure the fight is ended. Hmmmmm!

make i hear say dem go...when dem go dey enjoy wine and women for Abuja.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by rattlesnake(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
all because of one book calledddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd?
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by eagleeye2: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
You didn't get the memo. The Arewas are out to frustrate Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by profstar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Talk about yourself, dummy.

You live like an Animal where ever the fucck you live

Me and my people from a particular tribe lives like Kings and Queens

As you make your bed so shall you lay on it.

Where were you when other Nigerians are busy developing themselves and getting money ?? You were busy making bombs

You're an animal, no other Nigerians live like animals except you and your people

What's wrong with this one, ko oriburuku e soun
radarada
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by jjjjj2017: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
rattlesnake:
all because of one book calledddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd?
Quran
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by eagleeye2: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Arewa's grand bplan is to increase the momentum of boko haram's attack to make osinbajo's goverment 'uncordinatable',thereby making him 'ineffectual buffon' and finaly to chase him away from aso rock to oshogbo.what goes around comes around.the chicken has finally come home to roost for ajonjas who betrayed jonathan.
Okwu gi kwu oto ka ihe.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Walelavender(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
The resurgence of the Insurgents in Borno has taken a more dangerous dimension which the army needs not to continue to treat with kid's gloves. They gave them handful of breathing space. They need to change whatever tactics that have proved not to work.

Very inhumane to continue to lose lives of precious citizens to these monsters.
Evil can't prevail over Good forever.
With God on our side helping the NA,we will win!
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by FLYFIRE(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
A non-Hausa in Aso rock is about to take over? NEVER....activate the BH MODE...(Two TIMES & these people still does not get it....ITS TOO LATE NOW)
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Goldfaze1: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
when I told some of my Christian brothers that if power is given to osinbanjo boko haram activities will increase bcs he is a Christian they said am a religion bigot, i laugh at them bcs they still don't know what is going on in this country and many are yet to know Hausas are power drunk it either you give them power or they spoil everything thank God for KANU he really know them, Igbo's are the only tribe that can handle Hausa's in this country. Yoruba's are ok with there position in the country yet they are the most educated, so I ask what is the value of been educated when you stay 2nd to those that you are far better than.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by FLYFIRE(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by yousouphe(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Hi,

Boko-Haram are non muslims. The qur'an commanded that we do not kill any soul unjustly. If a muslim mistakenly kills any human, he has to pay what we call Diya which is worth 30 million+ to the family of deceased, and then fast for 60 days afterwards to seek forgiveness on the soul he killed by mistake.

Islam respects everyone's soul.

So anyone who has violated by killing innocent souls is a non muslim. They are only trying to tarnish the image of Islam. Muslims are not terorrists
Islam is the religion of peace.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by yousouphe(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
MTKbudapest:

hahaha abi o

no islam no peace

their god is a bloodthirsty god thats why they kill for him everytime.

They beta give their lifes to christ

May Allah grant you guidance.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by yousouphe(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
FLYFIRE:
I catch you

Mynd44, lalasticlala come see space booker
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Ibnkathir: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Addicted2Women:

They are not Muslims.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by ORIGENAL(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Where're those Ariwa ediots? face u region and liv Nnamdi nwa Kanu alone

1 Like

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by PDJT: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
-Nigeria is fighting a well funded insurgency with quota system soldiers. Smh.

-Serious Nations hires the best and the brightest in their society into their military, following an IQ tests, whilst Nigeria hires the butt of the pot but somehow expects them to ably maintain its Territorial integrity.

-Nwachukwu, they have sent you to Borno, and send their coward brothers to Eastern region to harass, threaten, extort and kill peace loving Biafrans. You better go home now they have already given you 1st October quit notice, and let them fight it out amongst themselves.
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by syncACE(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
stexsy:
It would not be well with Buhari.

He lied that bh has been defeated only for innocent souls to return home and face death.
so buhari is responsible for everything that happens now abi?...
if goat die na buhari, if dog die na buhari...
I percieve that sense is far from you
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by PDJT: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
yousouphe:

Hi,

Boko-Haram are non muslims. The qur'an commanded that we do not kill any soul unjustly. If a muslim mistakenly kills any human, he has to pay what we call Diya which is worth 30 million+ to the family of deceased, and then fast for 60 days afterwards to seek forgiveness on the soul he killed by mistake.

Islam respects everyone's soul.

So anyone who has violated by killing innocent souls is a non muslim. They are only trying to tarnish the image of Islam. Muslims are not terorrists
Islam is the religion of peace.
[/s]

-Trash!
-You must be having a laugh. Have you read how Saudi Arabia became an Islamic enclave? Or Middle East was overran by Muslims, destroying any non-Muslim? How about the recent Sokoto caliphate in Nigeria, that had over 2 million slaves even before the British arrived here? How about the slave trading of non-Muslims and the castration of male slaves from Africa before shipping them to Middle East? They all didn't require killings and blood?

-BROS...

Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by davillian(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
No graphic photos/ video
I was expecting to see dead people everywhere .
Re: 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack by Daddybright1986(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
yanabasee:
Yet somebody will say this administration have done better than the previous administration... There've been several attack lately and many lives have been lost...

Buhari promised to lead the war from the front line...where is he now?

Drinking brukutu an Nonu in London

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai / Traders Protest In Onitsha Over "Taxation' By Governor Obiano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.