Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America (1649 Views)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Break! Relief As Trump Removes Ban On MUSLIMS (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
BREAKING: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America
July 27, 2017 Flagg Eagleton

22nd Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Hansam al Alallawalahi-Smith made national news this week when he overturned a ruling out of Dearborn, Michigan that allowed two critical and violent tenets of Sharia Law to be practiced here in the United States.

The judge cited Christmas as his ludicrous answer as to why the feds have the right to allow a man to brutalize his wife for speaking with another man and to beat her nearly to death if she were to act on her impulses. Those laws may be acceptable to savages, but here in America, we have higher standards.

President Trump used an old precedent and an executive order to remove al Allalawaralahali-Smith from the bench, citing gross negligence of his duties and wanton disregard for the United States Constitution. The Muslim can ask for a Congressional hearing if he so desires, but that will likely get him nowhere since he is the first and only person ever to allow the religious doctrine from another culture rule the country.

BREAKING UPDATE: Trump Has Sharia Judge Arrested And Charged

Democrats are crying foul, saying that since the appointment wasn't Trump's, he can't use the precedent he's using to fire him. Trump responded that people always want him to think about the Office in these situations. His only statement was, "The Office had no choice but to let him go for the good of the country."

God bless you, President Trump.

http://asamericanasapplepie.org/2017/07/27/breaking-trump-removes-muslim-federal-judge-for-allowing-sharia-in-america/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Franzinni: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Allah hu akbar... I am so happy.. Praise be to allah... The creator of donald trump.. Astafullah!!!

PraiSe be to him for letting trump not allow shaitan into amrikia.. That judge is the first born of iblis...

My brothers and sister takbir!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by SalamRushdie: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Very Good

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 1:34am On Jul 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very Good
This is the highest form of ignorance. Trump has no authority to remove any judge in America. Why don't you do your research and get back to me on that. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 2:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
This is the highest form of ignorance. Trump has no authority to remove any judge in America. Why don't you do your research and get back to me on that. Google is your friend.
AFONJA MUSLIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 2:42am On Jul 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA MUSLIM
Typican brainless fool .

2 Likes

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Oladimejyy(m): 2:46am On Jul 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA MUSLIM
A miserable soul that cant sleep because of "AFONJA" in the middle of the night?

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Oladimejyy:
A miserable soul that cant sleep because of "AFONJA" in the middle of the night?
grin I PAIN AM

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Typican brainless fool .
grin grin I PAIN AM TOO

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Sinmi53(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
fake news

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sinmi53:
fake news
Don't mind this bunch of third world illiterates roaming about on nairaland. America is not a country where the president can fire a judge but the clowns here don't have brains to know that.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
That guy is a god forsaken worthless soul. What a sick subhuman mongrel he's.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
grin grin I PAIN AM TOO
Go carry illicit drugs like your forbears and you will be executed like your other cousins in Asia. Subhuman mongrel.

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Go carry illicit drugs like your forbears and you will be executed like your other cousins in Asia. Subhuman mongrel.
DOING DRUGS IS BETTER THAN MINING HUMAN SKULL WHICH ONE OF THE BOOMING BUSINESS AMONG AFONJA MUSLIMS LIKE YOU IN OGUN STATE AND ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF OSUN

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by impossible27(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
But what is Muslim doing in a kafir country I thought Mohammed warned them not to mingle with an unbeliver, but they went to the extent of obeying a Zionist policy in a kafir country ruled by a Zionist himself. Hmmm. Mohammed must be angry in his grave right now.

I no insult anybody ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
DOING DRUGS IS BETTER THAN MINING HUMAN SKULL WHICH ONE OF THE BOOMING BUSINESS AMONG AFONJA MUSLIMS LIKE YOU IN OGUN STATE AND ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF OSUN
Human debris, how are you sure I am Yoruba?. Piece of garbage.

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:
SH!THEAD I EASILY RECOGNIZE AFONJA MUSLIMS ANYWHERE I SEE THEM...THATS WHY THEY CALL ME AFONJA MUSLIMS HUNTERgrin

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Buddy, you should know better than spouting this garbage. America is a country governed by Rule of law and no president in American history can remove a judge. America is not Nigeria where despotic leadership rules. A lot of ignorant people who have no clue about how things work in America abound on Nairaland.
SalamRushdie:
Very Good

2 Likes

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Shut the fvck up you piece of human debris suffering from generational poverty. Google is your friend. Trump cant remove any judge in America because we don't have a dictator here unlike your third world entity. Go back to your tribal section you piece of poo.
IJOBA2:
SH!THEAD I EASILY RECOGNIZE AFONJA MUSLIMS ANYWHERE I SEE THEM...THATS WHY THEY CALL ME AFONJA MUSLIMS HUNTERgrin

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Shut the fvck up you piece of human debris suffering from generational poverty. Google is your friend. Trump cant remove any judge in America because we don't have a dictator here unlike your third world entity. Go back to your tribal section you piece of poo.
ALHAJI LUCASBALO I WILL KEEP ON WHOOPING YA AZZ ON HERE UNTIL YOU LEAVE NAIRALAND FOR GOOD grincheesygrin angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by IJOBA2: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I SIGHT YOU ALHAJI LUCASBALOgrin
Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by edi287: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=58958846][/quote]
We have some extremely daft people on this site. This is as fake as it comes. If the slowpoke who posted this news was smart, he'd know there's nothing like a "22nd circuit court" in America as the appellate courts are divided into 12 regional circuits and one federal circuit.
Trust dumbass IPOB morons who think Trump will give them biafra get high over this fake ish.
Oh and here...read and be informed. http://www.snopes.com/muslim-federal-judge-sharia/
Lalasticlala, please delete this fake news as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
edi287:

We have some extremely daft people on this site. This is as fake as it comes. If the slowpoke who posted this news was smart, he'd know there's nothing like a "22nd circuit court" in America as the appellate courts are divided into 12 regional circuits and one federal circuit.
Trust dumbass IPOB morons who think Trump will give them biafra get high over this fake ish.
Oh and here...read and be informed. http://www.snopes.com/muslim-federal-judge-sharia/
Lalasticlala, please delete this fake news as soon as possible.
All the clowns foaming in the mouth about trump removing a judge are just plain brainless. They are just dumping down their junk on nairaland.
Re: Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America by Abbeybailey(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
I SIGHT YOU ALHAJI LUCASBALOgrin
Keep your bs going and one day you will get it right Bozo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Iran's Threat To Israel Is A Bluff / Chechen Forces Capture The City Hall Of Mariupol (pictures) / The Oracle Has Spoken. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.