Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (30553 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
The process for applying for a visa is very exhausting and rigorous. Hence, it will leave a sour taste in the mouth after serious planning, submitting and been interviewed for a visa, you end up being denied. As such, if you are about to make your visa application, then you should look out for these signs are to further prepare you against a visa rejection.

You cannot clearly explain the source (s) of your funds
The majority of embassies will assume that applicants are seeking permanent entry into their country until you prove them otherwise. And one way to prove them otherwise is to present evidence that you have strong economic reasons to return to your country following your stay. What other way to do this than your bank statement? Hence, ensure that your cash inflow and outflow are credible. They do not want to give visas to criminals.

Your visa agent cannot answer basic visa questions
If your visa agent promises to deliver to you a visa without asking you basic questions that only you have answers to, you should feel very uncomfortable about that application. It may most likely be rejected.

You have a record visa denials
If you have a record of refusals from a particular embassy, they will know that you arguably are desperate to leave your country. If you have been refused once at any embassy, they have the record. Hence, do not submit any visa application without consulting reliable visa businesses for advice. The more you are rejected, the more your visa application will be denied and vice-versa.

You apply for the wrong visa category
There are different visa categories and, for every visa you are applying for it must correspond with your lifestyle. If it does not support the category of visa you are applying for, that is a strong signal, which you address before even submitting your application or else you will suffer the embarrassment of a rejection.

You have an uneasy feeling about an answer
If you have answered a question on your application but you don't feel comfortable about the answer you have provided, then you need to take steps back and peruse your responses again. The reason is that, you will unconsciously communicate your uneasy feelings to your interviewer while answering that question; particularly if they seem interested in that particular answer.

View more Visa Application tips at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/search/label/Tips

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Fynestboi 1forall CrazyMan Sissy3 dominique

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by justwise(m): 5:26am On Jul 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2017
cry I just weak for this Naija...na to try ballout sure pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by itiswellandwell: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2017
God's favour shall be with all genuine visa applicants.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by DrGud: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Thanks and noted. cool
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by neyoworld247(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Nice one op, but what if you have necessary documents and u still been denied
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by dakeskese(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2017
This post makes sense no be small...
But u no mention 'village people network'

28 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by devigblegble: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2017
End time visa

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by rifasenate11(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2017
does this process also applies for Canadian student visa. because I think once the school admits you . there is no problem anymore

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by dayleke: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Why all the hidden comments already?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by henxrist(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2017
[Op. Please what do u know about euro embassy portals always being difficult to access?. in the case of filling the application form online.
I need an alternative pls.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by seunny4lif(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2017
cool cool cool

Applying for Visa to Ghana and Cameroon is really hard oooh
My village people no want make I enter Ghana
You need police report and Birth certificate

9 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by seunny4lif(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2017
devigblegble:
End time visa
You this early morning
Stop weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by eamon360(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by seunny4lif(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:

This post makes sense no be small...

But u no mention 'village people network'

Those people network strong like Lala strong to Snake grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Home problem is the greatest obstacle. They won't learn you escape.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Mavrick2012: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

You this early morning
Stop weed grin grin
early morning? But, your picture reads 8:35pm
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Y is dis topic always coming especially since my visa application interview comes up dis Tuesday... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Hiccups: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Solomonudofia(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2017
MVLOX:
Y is dis topic always coming especially since my visa application interview comes up dis Tuesday... Lol

grin grin grin grin

Use Oturumokpor..... The fastest way to pass the test ...

Americans banned from visiting North Korea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJDzl_tFHw
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by AreaFada2: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol. Good luck to all applicants.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by wunmi590(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2017
I give kudos to some of your point, but not all.

Getting visa in Nigeria still boils down to favour, I visit travel section most of the time not just to share my experience, but to hear how people are being favoured through God.

What we just need is after doing our proper assignment, no matter the amount of visa denial, if God is with you, you will surely be a success.

18 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Solomonudofia:

grin grin grin grin

Use Oturumokpor..... The fastest way to pass the test ...

Americans banned from visiting North Korea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJDzl_tFHw
True my visa application interview comes up on Tuesday but I no nid oturumokpor ... I have my statement of acct ready with some meters in it, my employers letter showing I have granted time off work, my hotel booking, my 400l course form which shows I have to come back to write my final exams afta the convention that I have a special invitation to (I am a worker currently roundup my BSc program, my wife runs our very successful farm business and her own fashion design outfit and the convention communique which shows I have a part to play at the convention ..... What else can I nid? Yes I have God's backing too... Am sure am good to go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by fabienjoe: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
The process for applying for a visa is very exhausting and rigorous. Hence, it will leave a sour taste in the mouth after serious planning, submitting and been interviewed for a visa, you end up being denied. As such, if you are about to make your visa application, then you should look out for these signs are to further prepare you against a visa rejection.

You cannot clearly explain the source (s) of your funds
The majority of embassies will assume that applicants are seeking permanent entry into their country until you prove them otherwise. And one way to prove them otherwise is to present evidence that you have strong economic reasons to return to your country following your stay. What other way to do this than your bank statement? Hence, ensure that your cash inflow and outflow are credible. They do not want to give visas to criminals.

Your visa agent cannot answer basic visa questions
If your visa agent promises to deliver to you a visa without asking you basic questions that only you have answers to, you should feel very uncomfortable about that application. It may most likely be rejected.

You have a record visa denials
If you have a record of refusals from a particular embassy, they will know that you arguably are desperate to leave your country. If you have been refused once at any embassy, they have the record. Hence, do not submit any visa application without consulting reliable visa businesses for advice. The more you are rejected, the more your visa application will be denied and vice-versa.

You apply for the wrong visa category
There are different visa categories and, for every visa you are applying for it must correspond with your lifestyle. If it does not support the category of visa you are applying for, that is a strong signal, which you address before even submitting your application or else you will suffer the embarrassment of a rejection.

You have an uneasy feeling about an answer
If you have answered a question on your application but you don't feel comfortable about the answer you have provided, then you need to take steps back and peruse your responses again. The reason is that, you will unconsciously communicate your uneasy feelings to your interviewer while answering that question; particularly if they seem interested in that particular answer.

View more Visa Application tips at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/search/label/Tips

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Fynestboi 1forall CrazyMan Sissy3 dominique

I have a slightly different view on your third point. Most embassies consider each visa application on its merit provided there is no material contradiction with a previous one. A rejection does not automatically reduce your chances except you get into panic mode and start contradicting yourself. Be consistent in your story and address the reason given for your refusal. The visa would most likely be granted.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? / Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria? / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.