Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Issue With Jamb Change Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Issue With Jamb Change Of Course (710 Views)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish / See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by abdulyusuf72(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Its a week now that I paid for change of course/Institution, but my payment yet to be confirmed by Jamb, what's your suggestion to this? Is the ish from the bank I made the remitta payment or is it from jamb? Should I go for another payment through another bank, which bank is 100% okay when it comes to remitta payments? cos the earlier the better like its always said.
Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by hazan041(m): 5:17am On Jul 30, 2017
just go to your jamb profile and view it like you're ready to use it den check back later.... it'll be approved then

1 Like

Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by abdulyusuf72(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2017
hazan041:
just go to your jamb profile and view it like you're ready to use it den check back later.... it'll be approved then

Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by abdulyusuf72(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2017
That's all I could see. Mr Hazan pls just gv me steps on how to do it, or beta still_ U help me do it, here is my mail abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com. Lemma av ur email so I can send the password to you, thanks, your concern.
Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by hazan041(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=abdulyusuf72 post=58968948][/quote] print the receipt........ its not necessary you go to cafe just click it there
Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by hazan041(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3815177/2017-jamb-change-course-institution
go to that thread you'll see someone to explain it for you
Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by abdulyusuf72(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2017
thanks, but I'd done that just that I still can't access the change of course its not working. It appears payment have been made but it doesn't take me to the script I needed, i mean the options to do the change of course.
Re: Issue With Jamb Change Of Course by Collins4u1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
When you open the page that says payment 'approved', scroll down you'd see 'continue' click on it then you'd figure out the next step.. Or msg me lemme help you out o8o31929125

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Score 9a's In Waec Enugu / As At Now, What Is Your Take On ASUU / Unben Admission Application By Departments(statistics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.