Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another (10009 Views)

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by Amberon11: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2017
You people just wake up and spill thrash. How do all these negate the fact that Christianity is centered on love?

Get well soon my dear.[s]
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

28 Bible verses about love and Isreal and Saudi Arabia re using Air raids and Ground attack to show love!

The white man who used the religion to capture gullible humans knows fully well it's a designed over hyped fiction to put humans into mental slavery and have a single passcode to control them all.

Which country is Christ-like that solely believes in the dominance of the Almighty tGod they proclaim can protect them.

They re busy acquiring ammunitions, Arsenal's, jet fighters and Nuclear war-heads to protect themselves and telling the gullible they sold it to that God protects his people.

No love man! Hate is instilled in men from birth. We must compete for survival even it means eating each other. Just like the animal world.

It all fair!
[/s]
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by Amberon11: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Meaningless quote. A christian is someone who is "christ-like", Not someone who goes to church. So a christian can never be "unchristlike".
jamace:
"I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Gandhi
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by cy4cent(f): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Nice one, love over everything.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by Amberon11: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2017
So to you love equates to sexual relationships and toasting okwaya?
vizkiz:
Yet your pastor will be complaining if you are toasting a sister in church. Nonsense tongue
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by wiloy2k8(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Tonto Dikeh Tears Up And Speaks In Tongues As She Prays For Her Fans In New Video

watch Video here : https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/30/tonto-dikeh-tears-up-and-speaks-in-tongues-as-she-prays-for-her-fans-in-new-video/

Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by 0b100100111: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Amberon11:
You people just wake up and spill thrash. How do all these negate the fact that Christianity is centered on love?

Get well soon my dear.

The roots re evil... they only preach it to the gullible, they don't practice it cos they aware it's fiction
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by Amberon11: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2017
This is what songs of Solomon says about love between two people.
Songs of Solomon 8: 7 Many waters cannot quench love , Nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for love All the wealth of his house , It would be utterly despised.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by jamace(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Amberon11:
Meaningless quote. A christian is someone who is "christ-like", Not someone who goes to church. So a christian can never be "unchristlike".
You are deficient in understanding here, bro. What Gandhi disliked is those persons who profess to be christians BUT their behaviour/attitude is worldly, selfish, greedy and full of corruption, and most of all, not loving like Christ.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by Amberon11: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
The roots of love are evil? Lol. You are getting yourself confused for nothing. It doesn't matter what anyone preaches. What matters is what Christ preached and showed. He demonstrated perfect love for us.

Even cosmic science agrees that love is the greatest force in the universe.
0b100100111:

The roots re evil... they only preach it to the gullible, they don't practice it cos they aware it's fiction
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by jamace(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Amberon11:

Get well soon my dear.

Matthew: 5:13
YOU are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by Amberon11: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
And you are deficient in understanding of things pertaining to Christianity. Gandhi or whoever wasn't a christian and is bereft of any idea what being a christian entails.

Whatever anyone professes is their business. A christian is someone who is "christ-like". That someone sleeps in the church all day everyday and fasts for 40 days and nights doesn't make one a Christian.
jamace:
You are deficient in understanding here, bro. What Gandhi disliked is those persons who profess to be christians BUT their behaviour/attitude is worldly, selfish, greedy and full of corruption, and most of all, not loving like Christ.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by jamace(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Amberon11:
And you are deficient in understanding of things pertaining to Christianity. Gandhi or whoever wasn't a christian and is bereft of any idea what being a christian entails.

Whatever anyone professes is their business. A christian is someone who is "christ-like". That someone sleeps in the church all day everyday and fasts for 40 days and nights doesn't make one a Christian.
Love is a universal virtue. You don't have to be a christian to know what love is.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by twilliamx(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the society is the way he wants it, he's omniscient so he knew this would happen

this was his plan all along
The society is the way we made. God made trees, mountains and rivers. We made bomb to destroy it. Don't blame God for what you do with the gift of freewill he gave you. You can do what you like but the reward awaits you. God is good, he still chose to save me from my foolishness yesterday even though i was the one that misused my freedom.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by twilliamx(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2017
This listed verses are what made the bible superior to the Koran. Our God is love. Just look around, you will know what the other God is about.
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by jamace(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
twilliamx:
This listed verses are what made the bible superior to the Koran. Our God is love. Just look around, you will know what the other God is about.

Romans 13:8-10
Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God’s law. For the commandments say, “You must not
commit adultery. You must not murder. You must not steal. You must not covet.” These—and other such commandments—are summed up in this one commandment: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills the requirements of God’s law.

1 Like

Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by twilliamx(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
deepwater:
The MODS dont love me, i was banned last week for no reason just because i wanted people to say i believe i Jesus christ before commenting on a christian thread like it is on a Muslim thread. undecided
We don't need that! If we are had that then we are no different from the THEM. Christianity is open to all. Remember Christ came because of the sinners and not because of the saved.
We don't need to chain ourselves with security locks like they do, because Jesus has set us free
Re: 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another by hopefulLandlord: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2017
twilliamx:

The society is the way we made. God made trees, mountains and rivers. We made bomb to destroy it. Don't blame God for what you do with the gift of freewill he gave you. You can do what you like but the reward awaits you. God is good, he still chose to save me from my foolishness yesterday even though i was the one that misused my freedom.

omniscience and freewill can't coexist

its a paradox

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life? / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday? / Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.