Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Davido’s “pere”. . With All The International Acts, I Am Still Disappointed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido’s “pere”. . With All The International Acts, I Am Still Disappointed (925 Views)

5 Times Olamide Missed His Chance To Impress The International Market / Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) / Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s “pere”. . With All The International Acts, I Am Still Disappointed by Itzolamide360(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
[center]If I give you 1 Pere
You’ll be coming back to me, you’ll be begging for more
[/center]

Reviewed by Olamide GCFR [url="https://Instagram.com/olamide_gcfr"]@olamide_gcfr)[/url]

These days, lots of soft sell music have been churned out to the cyber space, the likes of Speed Darlington and the Bangdadadang craze will only be a distraction to the subject matter at hand.

The title of this review suggests a disappointment in Davido’s Pere irrespective of the international acts that graced the song. Really?

I’m not a big fan of Davido but honestly speaking, I do not feel disappointed in any way.

On Pere, Davido keeps it real as he still stays true to his sound despite the fact that the tune was produced by Murda Beatz who happens to be a renowned hip-hop producer.

On the record, Davido has shown us how confident he is with his style of music and it’s evident to note that the OBO isn’t ready to bend just to get the international accolades.

Also, the featured acts vibed to the tune under no duress.

Talking of the video, Sesan Ogunro should be applauded for this masterpiece. The directorial approach was certainly on point.

Lest I forget, all featured acts, Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug were present in the cut. And the chemistry? I need not say much.

NB: Not all songs are meant to top the chart.

Source : [url="https://urbanmusicplus.com.ng]urbanMusic+[/url]

Re: Davido’s “pere”. . With All The International Acts, I Am Still Disappointed by Jung(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Davido’s “pere”. . With All The International Acts, I Am Still Disappointed by hejoskofficial: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am a big fan of Davido buh d pere song no follow @ all ... don't really lyk it #Myopiniontho'

(1) (Reply)

IGP Break In Transmission Remix By DJ Macprynzy – Audio / [fuji Music] Saheed Osupa – Owereke / Rema Rainbow Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.