Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO (25363 Views)

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by winkmart: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-cC38gdnBl0g/WX15LgZG1vI/AAAAAAADwlk/g0TquxOhz-QQCWWnpY0VvIwymEzRRYJHQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Tonto Dikeh has told whoever cares to hear that she is not ashamed of spreading the gospel. She shared a video of her speaking in tongues as she praised and worshiped God.

She also wrote via her IG page https://www.instagram.com/p/BXKL5Eunolr/

Just imagine the POWER that would be incubated in words reeling out of the mouth of the uncreated creator! The very one who spoke you into existence and whose hands shaped your destiny! And so in every circumstance, I just want to know what God said, because the opinion of Man is only a weapon to fight your faith!
They will tell you why you won't get the job.

They will tell you how hard it is as a single mother to ever find a good Man..
They will say waiting on God is a waste of time
They'll suggest you don't have what it takes.. They will show you how else it can't be done.. They will have facts... They will point to test results.. They will quote statistics..They will confuse you..Some will condemn you... Why do you even think God will do it they'll ask.. Because, he is not a Man that he should lie. Because his covenant will He not break nor alter that which has gone out of his mouth.

Because His thoughts towards you are thoughts of good, to give you an expected end.
And because of this we know that All Things... Again I say all things work together for our good! So if he said it, he will make it good and if he spoke he will bring it to pass..for in all these things we are more than Conquerors!
LET GO AND LET GOD..
TRUST HIM ENOUGH...
When the holyspirit takes Over you,HE CAUSES EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE TO GLOW/EXCEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMh9Ig70cc

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-speaks-in-tongue.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by uche77zero(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
My Sister It is well,

Make una vex what do they gain from this first to comment cause this is my first time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Is it the same person that unleashed unspeakable curses and humiliating abuses against her mother in law?

Is it the same fellow that dresses brazenly baring sensitive parts to extremes without any care.

Filled with abuse and hatred for husband and hatred for anyone that dares oppose?

Speaking in tongues have suffered indeed!!!

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by serverconnect(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2017
May God hear you out.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Luciferdevil(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Tonto Dike make SENSE fall on you ma.

71 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by carammel(f): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Is it the same person that unleashed unspeakable curses and humiliating abuses against her mother in law?

Is it the same fellow that dresses brazenly baring sensitive parts to extremes without any care.

Filled with abuse and hatred for husband and hatred for anyone that dares oppose?

Speaking in tongues have suffered indeed!!!
That is between her and her God,allow Him be the judge,don't act on His behalf.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Her husband dumped her sorry ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2017
carammel:

That is between her and her God,allow Him be the judge,don't act on His behalf.

Yep! the usual lines ladies brandish when they're caught hell bent on doing what is wrong.

Pics below is not for you but for those concerned:

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by owaeghianye(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by holatin(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
and you think her is real.

give me weed planted on a mad woman burial ground and I will speak in tongue for you.

mod abeg Toto decay topic don dey too much for fp

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin eweh see kim kadarshian wan become revrend sister oh cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by saasala(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nonsense...Just for the camera. I am not buying it

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
also pray for this IPOB members Trump arrested this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhs5906VbxY

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Pangea: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
God, i thank you for your patience!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by ahhdah(f): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
I see a woman who was willing to change n has done that.. All you critics.. Av you asked yourself this question "what has this lady done to me " if you have not. Then forever hold your peace

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by VictoryTestimony: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
back to sender

God have mercy..

even the devil can speak in tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by rattlesnake(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
hahahahh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by SoftNANA09(f): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't think this mama king or whatever is okay undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by keemP(f): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Really??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
And she has to put it on SM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by nuelnik(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pray for the rest Nairalanders as for me , my pastor has declared for me this morning . ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by hokafor(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol, frustration can really bring out the best in anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is serious oohs... She sounds convincing but those paints on her face keep turning the Holy Spirit off..

www.entmirror.com

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by stcool(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
I Can't Judge. So let me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ogbanje Spirit strong here

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Mkbryants(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by ammyluv2002(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by boman2014: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
na so all of them dey pretend

you dey pray dey film ursef u con post for social media make God con reply u with thunder slap ehnn....

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by Delightbaby(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. It is well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by danthamccoy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oh well, people change. It's funny though, seeing someone speak in tongues into a phone camera and holding it steady.

For people who would be quick to mock her and bring up the past, read 1 Samuel 10:10-12. When the spirit of God came upon Saul and he began to prophesy, people were amazed and asked "Is Saul now among the prophets?"
We are always eager to judge when we are not better off.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO by megamank(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
tonto is at it again....i pray this your spirituality last longer and also pray you wax stronger in your faith and beleive in christ

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umuobiligbo: Ogbuozor & Akunnwafor Obiligbo Biography And Full Profile / Juliana Edewor And Victor Izegbu White Wedding Photos / Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.