Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,414 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (44804 Views)

‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by NaoSlay: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2017
President Buhari is sick – Oshiomhole
2017/07/30 08:18:51dailypost.ng

Immediate past governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, has admitted that President Muhammadu Buhari is sick.

He, however, said the sickness was not as worse as many people may believe.

He said the recent visit to the ailing president was a clear indication that those wishing him death have been put to shame.

Speaking with Vanguard on the development, Oshiomole described Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti as a mad man who is out to disgrace others.

He said, “President is sick but it is not as bad as what people are saying. Some were carrying rumor that he was on life support but people have seen at least that, that is not true.”

On the constant attack on the president by Fayose, Oshiomole said, “I don’t like to discuss Fayose because when he makes his statements, it only reminds me of an Igbo proverb which says that if a responsible man is having his bath after a hard day’s work and he removes his dress in a local bathroom and a mad man carries the dress and the man bathing, seeing that the mad man has carried the dress, he runs out naked pursuing him, people will see two naked people running and they will say two mad men. So, sometimes, you just allow the mad man to carry your dress and go rather than joining him in his madness.

“One of my very good friends wrote something in the papers criticizing the pictures taken during some APC governors visit to the President, he said maybe a broadcast would have been better. But I ask, if the head of a family is sick and some people went to see him, first there is nothing unusual about that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/30/president-buhari-sick-oshiomhole/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by HABRUZZY(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by taylor88(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
oshomole the short devil

the okpolo eye of edo witchcrafting Kingdom

the beast husband of beauty Iara

the kakaki niggor with a starched brain

the presidential frog and mentor of davido

u have finally accepted ur malnourished boss is sick

I taught he was healthy

haters quote me and 700 bags of Dangote Cement fall on ur testis

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by mekaboy(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Is he now an idol that can't speak for himself?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by smartty68(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
He said, “President is sick but it is not as bad as what people are saying. Some were carrying rumor that he was on life support but people have seen at least that, that is not true.

Which people

Kai... Our leaders are never tired of humiliating us. Na wa o

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by nNEOo(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
oshio-mole,an igbo proverb says'it only a mad man that engage a mad man in an ill constructed arguement'

why does the presidency had to wait for ppl to start guessing that peherps the vegetable could indeed be on a life support hence the reason his health status is a covet operation....

Am thinking of standing with fayose on this one,but after jugging since morning i've developed cramp on my leg. grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by leofab(f): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Who ask you

9 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by successmatters(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2017
He is not sick, he is hale and hearty and has been seen laughing and smiling with governors and many APC heavy weighs. Buharri till Nigeria disintegrates.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by edoyad(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2017

On the constant attack on the president by Fayose, Oshiomole said, “I don’t like to discuss Fayose because when he makes his statements, it only reminds me of an Igbo proverb which says that if a responsible man is having his bath after a hard day’s work and he removes his dress in a local bathroom and a mad man carries the dress and the man bathing, seeing that the mad man has carried the dress, he runs out Unclad pursuing him, people will see two Unclad people running and they will say two mad men. So, sometimes, you just allow the mad man to carry your dress and go rather than joining him in his madness.

Uncle Fayose must see this angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by GR8ST(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
With the way, this government is playing the acting roles... They are near perfect in writing scripts, am beginning to feel that the "THE CHIBOK GIRLS DILEMMA " was also scripted by this same government.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Blackfire(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2017
*open my mouth* haaaa
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by GMBuhari: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fayose na human being ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by jay2pee(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
For him to even admit that bubu is sick shows that there is more to that

24 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mr Oshiomhole telling us that the president is sick is like telling us that the sun is shining when we can actually see that it is. That question has actually been answered for us. What we want to know is what the nature of the ailment or malady is and why the APC,despite coming to power riding on a mantra of change and a departure from the norm,has deemed it fit to fly the president to the UK for treatment when we have hospitals here in Nigeria that can handle his health situation if properly equipped. Those are the things we are begging to know. Don't just say "he is sick".

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by BeardedMeat(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Buhary has commenced his journey from vegetable to compost, his zombies cannot understand this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by BeardedMeat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
Fayose na human being ?
No! Na vegetable.

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by HisSexcellency(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adams Oshiomhole is a scumbag. And he should go and die

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by veekid(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Not a news; the whole country already know
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Bruno3000(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
leofab:
Who ask you
exactly, who ask am?

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
The sad thing about the Buhari presidency is that a regime which was voted in to save Nigeria is now destroying it; and the people voted out for destroying Nigeria now lay claim to saving her.

God help us all because the solution to the problem cannot be on earth.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
The power of double speak...
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by Dopeyomi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
A real mad man..

Fayose this is for you!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by oshe11: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Buhari is "Madder"grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by jazinogold(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which instrument did he use to calculate his madness intensity?
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by emmyw(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
I Wonder Who Asked This One. Blind Leaders, Old Men That Are Supposed To Resting By Now!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by LionDeLeo: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
True
Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by muller101(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adams go and rest. U are no longer relevant

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by menwongo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
And you are what

5 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
How politics changes people though shocked
Remembering the good old days of Osho Baba as NLC Chairman cry
Naija politics is a bad influence as evident in this man angry

15 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole by KingLennon(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
tty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.