Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

John Wick Chapter 2 Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / John Wick Chapter 2 Review (1077 Views)

John Wick Chapter 3 : Parebellum-review And HD Download(full Movie) / John Wick: Chapter 3 / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Wick Chapter 2 Review by petermuller(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)

Directed by Chad Stahelski and David Leitch

Tell them, tell them all whoever comes whoever it is I’ll kill them I’ll them all!!

We all thought the revenge killing all stopped in chapter 1 when John wick played by Keanu Reeves (Neo in The Matrix) the retired boogeyman was awoken. Who goes on a rampage cause of a murdered puppy? Take a seat and relax honey, in this epic chapter Just 4 days after the first film the plot kicks off with John wick tracking down his stolen car a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 to a “chop shop” owned by Abram Tarasov, brother of Viggo and uncle of losef. Oh damn all lot of fighting went down… Sweet Jesus! The way John took out the bad guys his with car sent a feeling of orgasm down my heart

An Italian crime lord who was in a blood marker with john visited him and demanded his services cause he broke the marker, Only for John to find out a huge bounty was placed on him after he completed the task.

The plot is really deep-rooted and rhythmic with the last chapter. John wick Chapter 2 gives no-brainer moments with the extremely real combat scenes I’m sure the stuntmen must have broken a femur or two maybe three it was just so real and I can’t help but exclaim at john wick’s exquisite handling of weapons, he really is the “Gun-Fu master”. The Catalog of weapons in this movie was OMG. The approach at humor was a little weak but trust me its action packed! I’m impressed with the realism of this movie, the bad guys don’t just drop dead like flies, and they get hit really hard. This is definitely an after-sex movie to watch with your perfect lady, I mean two orgs’ in a row karma is such a thing of beauty!! Then you can have her cuddling tight to you in fright as john wick redefines violence in the movie

Easter eggs

John wick’s fighting close combat style include judo, Jiu jitsu.
Oh John wick fired 302 shots, he had a total kills of 128 with 38 headshots! Bang Bang Bang
Alright me fellas that’s enough spoilers, Watch closely for other Easter eggs, cheerios mate!

For more movies reviews visit www.revhaven.com

Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
petermuller:
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)

Directed by Chad Stahelski and David Leitch

Tell them, tell them all whoever comes whoever it is I’ll kill them I’ll them all!!

We all thought the revenge killing all stopped in chapter 1 when John wick played by Keanu Reeves (Neo in The Matrix) the retired boogeyman was awoken. Who goes on a rampage cause of a murdered puppy? Take a seat and relax honey, in this epic chapter Just 4 days after the first film the plot kicks off with John wick tracking down his stolen car a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 to a “chop shop” owned by Abram Tarasov, brother of Viggo and uncle of losef. Oh damn all lot of fighting went down… Sweet Jesus! The way John took out the bad guys his with car sent a feeling of orgasm down my heart

An Italian crime lord who was in a blood marker with john visited him and demanded his services cause he broke the marker, Only for John to find out a huge bounty was placed on him after he completed the task.

The plot is really deep-rooted and rhythmic with the last chapter. John wick Chapter 2 gives no-brainer moments with the extremely real combat scenes I’m sure the stuntmen must have broken a femur or two maybe three it was just so real and I can’t help but exclaim at john wick’s exquisite handling of weapons, he really is the “Gun-Fu master”. The Catalog of weapons in this movie was OMG. The approach at humor was a little weak but trust me its action packed! I’m impressed with the realism of this movie, the bad guys don’t just drop dead like flies, and they get hit really hard. This is definitely an after-sex movie to watch with your perfect lady, I mean two orgs’ in a row karma is such a thing of beauty!! Then you can have her cuddling tight to you in fright as john wick redefines violence in the movie

Easter eggs

John wick’s fighting close combat style include judo, Jiu jitsu.
Oh John wick fired 302 shots, he had a total kills of 128 with 38 headshots! Bang Bang Bang
Alright me fellas that’s enough spoilers, Watch closely for other Easter eggs, cheerios mate!

For more movies reviews visit www.revhaven.com

You are the most useless movie reviewer in the movie eco space, my advise shut down your website and go learn about the movie industry and how to review a film, your type just shows me why Nigerians spoon crap all day and only crap comes out from our youths, if you really desire to learn how to review a movie you can call me or visit my youtube channel called SIMBAZ or any other movie review channel on youtube, to grow your sense a little bit, I m sorry that your one of the people who come here everyday to promote crap and call it a review to get cheap traffic, and that my friend is not an insult that is just a fact of life.

2 Likes

Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by petermuller(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

You are the most useless movie reviewer in the movie eco space, my advise shut down your website and go learn about the movie industry and how to review a film, your type just shows me why Nigerians spoon crap all day and only crap comes out from our youths, if you really desire to learn how to review a movie you can call me or visit my youtube channel called SIMBAZ or any other movie review channel on youtube, to grow your sense a little bit, I m sorry that your one of the people who come here everyday to promote crap and call it a review to get cheap traffic, and that my friend is not an insult that is just a fact of life.

Lol
First, thanks I appreciate your opinion
Just went to check your youtube channel, just 6 subscribers hahaha after all the shouts
You're one retarded bastard , This review was rated good by a rottentomatoes critics
I'll advice you quit your YouTube channel and take therapy classes on how to fight retardation
Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
petermuller:

Lol
First, thanks I appreciate your opinion
Just went to check your youtube channel, just 6 subscribers hahaha after all the shouts
You're one retarded bastard , This review was rated good by a rottentomatoes critics
I'll advice you quit your YouTube channel and take therapy classes on how to fight retardation

This is the reason why i say most Nigerian youths are just plain stupid, Can you even comprehend the videos I make dumie, Your eyes went to my subs, ist your a big cow to not look at my views, second your even a bigger cow to not see my channel is 1month old and have 4000views from USA, your a bigger the 3rd biggest cow to not see my facebook and twitter has a massive following in Thousands from Whites, I pity your brain dude but good luck with your reviews, Oh since you went to my channel try and educate your cheap brain on how to properly review movies cow.
Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by petermuller(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

This is the reason why i say most Nigerian youths are just plain stupid, Can you even comprehend the videos I make dumie, Your eyes went to my subs, ist your a big cow to not look at my views, second your even a bigger cow to not see my channel is 1month old and have 4000views from USA, your a bigger the 3rd biggest cow to not see my facebook and twitter has a massive following in Thousands from Whites, I pity your brain dude but good luck with your reviews, Oh since you went to my channel try and educate your cheap brain on how to properly review movies cow.
You just checked my slowpoke theory, cause you have white followers makes you top notch? Don't be a dumb bastard.... If you will really be successful in your field, you need to learn how to appreciate works of others, not trying to destroy someone else's work to build yours
I wish you good luck man
And hey Revhaven is being sponsored by Foreign investors, so you might want to check back in a month or two
Bye fam
Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
petermuller:

You just checked my slowpoke theory, cause you have white followers makes you top notch? Don't be a dumb bastard.... If you will really be successful in your field, you need to learn how to appreciate works of others, not trying to destroy someone else's work to build yours
I wish you good luck man
And hey Revhaven is being sponsored by Foreign investors, so you might want to check back in a month or two
Bye fam

Dude grow up, I can help teach you a thing or two about the movie business, but your silly pride gets in your way, if you do not realise this, I have near 50 American movie and tech groups I work with, I criticized your review because I actually want to help you learn, but I see your far from it dude, Good luck on your journey but I must say it is a wrong one.
Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by petermuller(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Dude grow up, I can help teach you a thing or two about the movie business, but your silly pride gets in your way, if you do not realise this, I have near 50 American movie and tech groups I work with, I criticized your review because I actually want to help you learn, but I see your far from it dude, Good luck on your journey but I must say it is a wrong one.
If you want to help, you could have took a more nice approach at me... You need to work on your ethics
If you really want to help, please shoot me an email I'll appreciate it
Dopepetermuller@gmail.com
Re: John Wick Chapter 2 Review by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
petermuller:

If you want to help, you could have took a more nice approach at me... You need to work on your ethics
If you really want to help, please shoot me an email I'll appreciate it
Dopepetermuller@gmail.com

Call me on my line it is on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Live Thread / Watch Free 2017 Nollywood Movies And Trailers- UPDATED / Request Any Movie Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.