Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. (1761 Views)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by OtemSapien: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2017
onetrack:
Any god who created a hell for his own creations is not worthy of worship. Let him rot for all I care.

Edit: After a brief search, it appears that most of these 'last words' appear to be fake/propaganda.
Before nko. The job of xtians are lies and propaganda. Ask Kumuyi and Oyedepo.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by OtemSapien: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

On your death bed don't forget to cry like your Masters
Don't think that people who don't believe in what you believe will fear death as you fear it. Personally, every night on my sleep seems to be my death time and bed seems to be my deathbed. And you know what I feel? Bliss, peace, enjoyment, fun as I see my soul leaving my body every night. I don't think of whether my soul would return back to my body. All I wish was ny soul to continue flying in the inner world, seeing my ancestors, seeing histories, but alas, I return into my body within minutes and I say 'O God, is it time to wake up to this earth again?". How I wish you could know what death actually is, you'd be praying to 'die daily' like the spiritualist called Pol/Paul.
Death is sweet and I'd like to die over and over again.
Doctufos: 1. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.

Now threaten the irreligious and atheists with something else. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by Fvcknames: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
you're actually correct but I don't think its changing anytime soon, why? think about Christianity as a whole, Christianity is a confused religion that has over 30,000 different sects, each have differing opinion on who a real Christian is, some for instance think Jesus is God, while some say he's simply son of God, some say he's both son and God, think about a scenario where 3 Christians are debating atheists and one of them tells the atheist "Jesus is God" and the other 2 in their minds think its wrong, the debate would end right there if they challenge the first Christian as it would turn into Christian vs Christian vs Christian debate and there would still be NO end in sight for the discussion, that is why most of them usually set those differences aside for the sake of the discussion at hand, I noticed Christians do this so I simply followed suite, in my earlier times here I used to debate atheists too but I realised its such a waste of time and it looks like a friendly fire or barking up the wrong tree
That's actually what goes through my mind at times, cuz if christians are arguing with atheists and I drop a point against the atheist, they'll not only use it as a point against atheism alone, but also to insult the person's intelligence
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by terrezo2002(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Don't think that people who don't believe in what you believe will fear death as you fear it. Personally, every night on my sleep seems to be my death time and bed seems to be my deathbed. And you know what I feel? Bliss, peace, enjoyment, fun as I see my soul leaving my body every night. I don't think of whether my soul would return back to my body. All I wish was ny soul to continue flying in the inner world, seeing my ancestors, seeing histories, but alas, I return into my body within minutes and I say 'O God, is it time to wake up to this earth again?". How I wish you could know what death actually is, you'd be praying to 'die daily' like the spiritualist called Pol/Paul.
Death is sweet and I'd like to die over and over again.

Now threaten the irreligious and atheists with something else. Thanks.
Of course sleep is peaceful and enjoyable. Ask those atheists who were once at the point of death if there is difference between dying and sleeping.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by OtemSapien: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

Of course sleep is peaceful and enjoyable. Ask those atheists who were once at the point of death if there is difference between dying and sleeping.
They may never have been at a point of death. However what I narrated earlier isn't sleep but death which I experience anytime I want. Death is sweet.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by terrezo2002(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this nonsense again? https://www.nairaland.com/3363695/there-no-atheists-foxholes-how
I laugh at you because at the point of your death you will forget you are an atheist.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by hopefulLandlord: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

I laugh at you because at the point of your death you will forget you are an atheist.

No! you're projecting your insecurities on me

what you're actually saying is "If I were you, I'll forget I'm an atheist when death comes"

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by terrezo2002(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

No! you're projecting your insecurities on me

what you're actually saying is "If I were you, I'll forget I'm an atheist when death comes"
ha ha ha. The time shall surely come
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by terrezo2002(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
They may never have been at a point of death. However what I narrated earlier isn't sleep but death which I experience anytime I want. Death is sweet.
O from sleep to death. Okay keep changing. There is still a clear difference between death and sleep. You have not experienced death yet dear. Death experience is an experience you can never forget, but you can forget all the times you have slept. I wait the day you'll tell yourself the truth. You always live in fantasies.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by OtemSapien: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

O from sleep to death. Okay keep changing.
I said anytime I want to go to bed, I turn my sleep to death. Sleep is different from death.
:

There is still a clear difference between death and sleep. You have not experienced death yet dear. Death experience is an experience you can never forget, but you can forget all the times you have slept. I wait the day you'll tell yourself the truth. You always live in fantasies.
I die everyday and the experiences I bring with me are what I have written and I am still compiling in the doctufos of truth. As a matter of fact, the history of the universe which I bring from the death side of life will span a very long period as long as I want to live on the earth, but I won't live very long on earth because there are many afterlives of enjoyment, bliss and fun to explore. May your eyes be opened in Otem's name.
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by terrezo2002(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
I said anytime I want to go to bed, I turn my sleep to death. Sleep is different from death.
I die everyday and the experiences I bring with me are what I have written and I am still compiling in the doctufos of truth. As a matter of fact, the history of the universe which I bring from the death side of life will span a very long period as long as I want to live on the earth, but I won't live very long on earth because there are many afterlives of enjoyment, bliss and fun to explore. May your eyes be opened in Otem's name.
[/ Otem in wonderland.
You talk like you are already in this sleep state oh sorry, death state
Re: Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. by OtemSapien: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
terrezo2002:

[/ Otem in wonderland.
You talk like you are already in this sleep state oh sorry, death state
Mo ti ku ri grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? / Who Is Your Man Of God? / Every Single African Should Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.