Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (42532 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

Omo Ibo, keep talking... cheesy. Keep digging...we know what to do and it already started 2015
That guy does not own shyte in Lagos. He is the same E-bowl monkey that owns the billynaire moniker. There was a thread that discused about Yoruba people achievement. Believe me, Igbos dont own shyte. Most of the houses in Lekki are Yoruba's.
They are just noise makers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Alexis11: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise, no facts.

[s]I own houses in Lekki anyway, and I am sure you can't afford to even rent my house. So how can you own what you cant afford, that I can afford ?

Every plot I buy, remains mine for ever and ever. Come close and I ask my police guard to shoot your head off your shoulders.[/s]

cheesy grin

As usual on Nairaland. Everybody is somebody

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

Just answer the question COWARD! And make sure you are there as well. In fact since you stay in Lekki, why don't we meet? You'll give testimony COWARD! CHEST BEATER IRANU, NO SUBSTANCE. cheesy cheesy
That guy is one boastful looser! All his claims of owning lands in Lagos are all lies. No be today he dey beat chest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Your delusions are getting worse....who is begging for your useless love?..will your so-called love increase my bank account?..or lack of it stop me or Igbos from progressing??

....My point is that you have been having seizures all over this thread for nothing..Running your mouths like a tap and issuing empty threats like your life depends on it,when i know you cant do jack if Nnamdi Kanu goes to Lagos....

...No one needs you all to welcome him because he is not there for you..,but you have no rights what-so-ever to stop or harm him..come what may!!....He is not breaking any law,and last time i checked we still share that damned green passport..(which is what Biafran agitators are trying to correct)

...but if you think you have two heads..kill him if he goes to Lagos and see what will befall you all..no need for long story.

I picture you typing furiously with your crooked fingers, pacing your Ajegunle cubicle with your hairy chest out and yam legs thumping the concrete floor.
Calm your muscular tities darling. Your Kanu will soon be annihilated and heaven will not fall because he is a sub-human. Only that specie of creatures preach hatred and refuse to do things in a civil manner.
You are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by gowaga68: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
NairaEffect:

Make your writing clear. You are not communicating.

I wasnt communicating to you so why bog your self

I.T.T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by KennyMiles(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaNimo1:
This is how he will be received .....

hhaha... na so oo grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by superpauL(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
FriendNG:

We don't worship a man talkless of goat called Nnamdi CowNu
Now you're talking..... he is the G. O. A. T
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by NairaEffect(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
gowaga68:

I wasnt communicating to you so why bog your self

I.T.T

You're on Nairaland Forum. A forum is for public discourse so you can't be talking to yourself bro.
When posting on a forum you are to communicate not just talk. You can't be communicating if you're the only one who understands what you are saying.
No offence bro. Just saying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

You must be a child to not know about how the so called greatest black army as described by Ojukwu's boasts were later seen to be fighting with cassava sticks.

You must be a child to not know that even the Igbos who Yorubas accommodated in Lagos when the war had already started, were still gloating that Ojukwu will drop more bombs on Lagos like he already did. Your tribesmen ingratitude is legendary. Just read up on the festival of insults between Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis and the boy he helped secure a bank loan called Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil.

You must be a child to not know that Wole Soyinka was imprisoned in Nigeria for trying to aid Biafra and bring the war to an end. While Ojukwu executed Victor Banjo for trying to negotiate a peaceful end to the war.

While your Igbo arrogance compels you to glory in the fact that a supposed police action by the federal forces was prolonged by Biafran resistance, be humble enough to accept that you therefore prolonged the war, your suffering and agony, and ultimately caused the death of those you were willing to sacrifice to win a propaganda media war that you eventually surrendered without any conditions. That trauma still hunts the Igbos till today.

The war was a fulfilment of Azikiwe's position on Nigeria being indivisible after rejecting Awolowo's demands that a secession clause be included in the constitution prior to independence. Azikiwe concluded that any attempt by any region to pull out can only lead to war.

Eventually, the curse of Azikiwe was borne by his own people.

If Yorubas who do not owe you any loyalty folded their arms as you claim, what then was the role of the great Biafran soldiers armed with cassava sticks, in providing protection for the failed republic during a war?

If Yorubas are insulting hunchback Kanu and the hateful Igbos, could it be as a reaction to good things Nnamdi Kanu was saying about us on his hate radio? Or is it an unwarranted reaction to the many good deeds the entitled Igbos have ever done for the Yorubas?

As I already opined and as already underscored by your wailings of not being assisted like the entitled spoilt haters you all are, another future generation of Igbos will still wail about all the current Igbo grandstanding now when the repercussions set it.

We will end up burying hunchback Kanu as a national hero in Nigerian flag, for the misery he will cause his people, a la Ojukwu.

there will be NO war,no need for long stories
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
femolii:
U be matured olodo so is only ur elders that tell u the right story about the civil war so they didn't tell u how ur people stage coup n kill tafewabalewa, akintola, amadu bello, n okotiebo. n they also refuse to tell u how ojukwu attack mid west n sack d governor, now tell me is mid west part of biafra he attack?.

There will be NO War,so save your insults

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by successinlife: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

My brother no vex, you can always correct me if I am wrong. Going by statistics of land ownership in Lagos as at today, Yorubas own the lowest plots of Land, Igbos and other tribes own the rest, so you can always educate me if I am wrong, I am humble enough already, so Sir, if other tribes own more landmass in Lagos, how is such place a Yoruba land. I actually thought its a cosmopolitan City where people all over the world own assets here, so what is this nonsense about Lagos being Yorubaland. I am not here for tribalism. So do not let it sound as if I am being tribal, I am just responding to your vexation.

I will rather we term Lagos as no man's land, so we all can continue to build this wonderful place.

Thanks for your understanding of this truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noise, no facts.

I own houses in Lekki anyway, and I am sure you can't afford to even rent my house. So how can you own what you cant afford, that I can afford ?

Every plot I buy, remains mine for ever and ever. Come close and I ask my police guard to shoot your head off your shoulders.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You dont call me Igbo when I am not, you dont own a house in Lekki when you dont. So, please be guided. This place is not for Yorubas, it is for all those who can afford to buy or build assets here.

Please emigrate to Ile-Ife and be tribal there.

Lagosians are not tribalists.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Royal families in Yorubaland are the ones selling their forefathers' graves. Do not take out your stupidities on me. I am just stating the facts and I assert that Lagos and Eko are not Yoruba words, and therefore, there is need for you to move back to Ile-Ife, the ancestral home of the Yorubas, because Lagos is clearly not Yoruba land.

The Portuguese were the first Europeans to visit Lagos and the Benin Kingdom. They were mainly interested in trade and they brought goods to Benin and had a cordial relationship with the Oba of Benin. They even took one of the Princes to Portugal where he was trained in the Court of the Portuguese Monarch. The Brits came later on with their expansionist tendencies and started conquering Nigeria gradually. 'Eko' is a Benin word which means 'War Camp'. Lagos was used as a Garrison for Warriors of the Benin Kingdom. Names of places in Lagos like Ogba, Agege etc are also derivatives of Benin names. Cheers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have made your points and I have made mine. So, stop being emotional. The land has been sold, so it now belongs to the new owners. There is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Yorubas have lost Lagos to everyone who could afford to buy and who can still afford to buy.

Let us be guided by the laws of nature. Nature is not creating new land, so who ever owns land in Lagos now, owns it for ever and ever.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certificate of Occupancy is issued to everyone who owns a landed asset. It is why we go to Lagos hinterland that the village heads do not have CofO, we perfect the titles and take the land at cheap rates. And the village heads understand that without the C of Os the land is not truly theirs, so therefore, they sell it hurriedly to us and we become the first set of Human Beings on Earth to actually have title to the land that God created.

We are more qualified to own these lands because we are the first set of Human beings to actually own a title to the land. Soon enough, we will start sponsoring governorship candidates to this great State. The Land of Excellence is for us all who can afford to buy into the future of Lagos.

Meanwhile, regarding the Biafra Rally. If you truly own the land, you would have known when a rally will be hosted on your land. It therefore means you do not own the land. I and the other landlords know when the rally will be held and I am sure I will invite a few obas to attend and give their voice to the agitation and restructuring of our dear Nigeria, and ofcourse, the Biafrans will have their country.

I am not Igbo, but I intend to 'beg' them to sell some of their land to me so I can build at Biafra too. But I doubt if Igbos will agree to sell their land, the people are smarter than we think. Very cunning in business and very religious with money.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry if the facts that builds the body of my truth about Lagos hurts you. I am so sorry for telling the truth. I am trying very hard to understand your version of English Language. I was not programmed to read misspelled words and emotional tantrums.

Lagos is Portugese word, Eko is ancient Bini dialect word. These are facts. Actually, the Yorubas from Ile-Ife battled with the Bini people. It happened that Ile-Ife fishermen used to ferry their boats across the beaches up to Kotonu, and Benin people used to ferry their slaves to Slave Camps at Badagry and Slave coast of Ghana, so they fought over the land and defeated the Ile-Ife fishermen who also wanted to claim the land.

Benin people worn the Ile-Ife Fishermen and named the land, Eko, which means War Camp. When the Portuguese came, they became a new superior force and named the place Lagos. That is why this land has two names both of which are NOT Yoruba words.

Please let's be civil here, I am just stating historical facts that happened between 1600 and 1650. Historians will buffer these facts which I am stating here. So, do not feel bad. This land was never Yoruba land, although Ile-Ife fishermen fought Benin slave merchants and got defeated, we can say the land belongs to no one except those who can afford to buy.

I love you dear friend, do not fight with facts, you cant win. Do not waste your emotions, I am not your regular human, I cant engage my emotion on an unknown username. But if we are to meet physically, I am very sure you will lie down and greet me as it is your culture.

Have a nice Monday.

Cheers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@5Dmindset

You are a good comedian,what you fail to understand is that you don't joke or act film with the existence or ownership of region.If Nnamdi Kanu is claiming there are biafra states,Arewa's are claiming the North.The Binis say they are neither Ibos or Yoruba nor Hausas.Then there is a region called yoruba states and South-West if that is clearer.

In one of your quotes above you said the first foreign visitors to Lagos are Portuguesse and Bini's.When does a visitor becomes the rightful owner of a state or region?The Eko/Lagos island is the smalles portion of the whole Eko,Eko is made up of Island and Mainland.I don't really understand your arguments,Badagary,Epe,Ikorodu,Ikeja,Agege,Ojo,Lelli,Mushin,Surulere and the rest are yoruba dominated areas of lagos state.

You said you own house in a foreign country,does that make you the owner of region you bought your house or parcel of land?it is impossible for a visitor to be an original owner of any part of a country,till today the aborigines in Australia are still known as the original owner,so is the red indians in America,others that came as where you bought your house in the diaspora are called immigrants.Even if you are giving nationality or citizenship it would be documented as Born in Enugu-Nigeria but Nationality Spanish for example,and this shows you are a second class citizen,it can be withdrawn or revoked,i know because i live in the system.

I don't pray it get to that stage,but should Nigeria disintegrate you stand the chance of loosing whatever you have outside your ancestorial region because there would be renogotiation or forfeiture,it happend always,between USSR and Ukraine.I hope you won't be driven out of where your house is.

I am surprised why you can't tell the forum your ancestorial origin,Eko belongs to the Yoruba's,because yoruba language is the lingua franca,
you will be defeated no matter how you try to twist the history,ownership of the land.Lagosians knows their cradle is Ile ife and they are oduduwa descendants.you can't fly to lagos without passing through Oyo state and Ogun state,so Bini/Edo ownership of lagos island is a fuss.

My conclusion remians that you are not a good student of history or you just want to make comedy of the whole thing.Don't be lazy,history is your friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_State
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 01, 2017
successinlife:
5DMindset:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@5Dmindset

You are a good comedian,what you fail to understand is that you don't joke or act film with the existence or ownership of region.If Nnamdi Kanu is claiming there are biafra states,Arewa's are claiming the North.The Binis say they are neither Ibos or Yoruba nor Hausas.Then there is a region called yoruba states and South-West if that is clearer.

In one of your quotes above you said the first foreign visitors to Lagos are Portuguesse and Bini's.When does a visitor becomes the rightful owner of a state or region?The Eko/Lagos island is the smalles portion of the whole Eko,Eko is made up of Island and Mainland.I don't really understand your arguments,Badagary,Epe,Ikorodu,Ikeja,Agege,Ojo,Lelli,Mushin,Surulere and the rest are yoruba dominated areas of lagos state.

You said you own house in a foreign country,does that make you the owner of region you bought your house or parcel of land?it is impossible for a visitor to be an original owner of any part of a country,till today the aborigines in Australia are still known as the original owner,so is the red indians in America,others that came as where you bought your house in the diaspora are called immigrants.Even if you are giving nationality or citizenship it would be documented as Born in Enugu-Nigeria but Nationality Spanish for example,and this shows you are a second class citizen,it can be withdrawn or revoked,i know because i live in the system.

I don't pray it get to that stage,but should Nigeria disintegrate you stand the chance of loosing whatever you have outside your ancestorial region because there would be renogotiation or forfeiture,it happend always,between USSR and Ukraine.I hope you won't be driven out of where your house is.

I am surprised why you can't tell the forum your ancestorial origin,Eko belongs to the Yoruba's,because yoruba language is the lingua franca,
you will be defeated no matter how you try to twist the history,ownership of the land.Lagosians knows their cradle is Ile ife and they are oduduwa descendants.you can't fly to lagos without passing through Oyo state and Ogun state,so Bini/Edo ownership of lagos island is a fuss.

My conclusion remians that you are not a good student of history or you just want to make comedy of the whole thing.Don't be lazy,history is your friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_State

Noise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by BLACKdagger: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Warship:

You are an ignorant person
Don't take the fools on Nairaland serious
The sensible Yorubas on Nairaland know that I am right.

Where are they?.
Its good u hav made mumu of yaself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by successinlife: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise

Your type are always adamant and rude,i pray the rude history of toro mispronounced as tolo never happened again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
grin

Cowards. No body has informed us of the location and date this so called rally will hold. If you ungrateful idiots are sure of your numbers and people wouldn't die that day, post the location and date na.

Their plan is to sneak their jesus Christ in and take pictures then say they have conquered Lagos. Stinking cowards. Keep radicalising the Yorubas...weve started putting you in your place in lagos. Keep up the good work.

As for the boy that said he owned properties in Lekki (not ajah and the rest o), I also own so let's meet na. All these small igbo boys will just be shouting, No humility or substance.

Nnamdi Kanu, you are free to do whatever. Yorubas don't care. However, limit it to your region. A word is enough for the wise. If you must protest, you must ask for permission and be given an OK or else sorry will be your case in Lagos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by gowaga68: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2017
NairaEffect:

You're on Nairaland Forum. A forum is for public discourse so you can't be talking to yourself bro.
When posting on a forum you are to communicate not just talk. You can't be communicating if you're the only one who understands what you are saying.
No offence bro. Just saying.
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by khain(f): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:

It is a no man's land...in fact owned more by the south than north...
and who are the South?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
RisingSun1:
OK noted

We still dey wait for day and location
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by hundredhunndred: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
OkoYibo:

Can you mention one war that was won by anyone from your tribe?

The ONLY offensive of the Biafran army in the civil war was actually led by a Yoruba man.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by NwaNimo1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Omofunaab2: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lets see what afonjas will do hahahahahaah.
They have been chest beating that kanu shuld dare. come lagos. Hahahahahahaha.

What whey failled to know is any harm on kanu will bring biafra quicker than expected.

Lets see how fearless our western neighbour ar. grin

Lol.. Where is Kanu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ProWalker: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You have been running your mouth with threats...i will be here to taunt and mock you,if he goes to Lagos and nothing happens to him.

Where is coward Kanu Nnmandi and his goat of a father ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by adem30: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Where is coward Kanu Nnmandi and is goat of a father ? grin

The idiot don vanish. Buhari even spend a night in Biafra yet those idiot follow their Oga go hide

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ProWalker: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
bilazego:

Nairaland warrior, hope you have equipped yourself with the right keypad. Don't fight Kanu within nairaland, come to the field on the D-Day.

I just pissed on Nnamdi grave
Ibos amadioha and messiah just got fuccked grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by CrtlAltDel: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Khodorkovsky(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by CrtlAltDel: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
bro, did kanu visit lagos and kaduna? grin bro, did kanu visit lagos and kaduna?
Let us ask Ekene Dili Chukwu Motors or De Young Shall Grow motors grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
RisingSun1:
I quote you for future reference.
The day KANU will visit Lagos, I will quote this post again to Disgrace you!
Kanu should be in Lagos by now. Na traffic jam cause dey delay am. grin cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by PVision2020(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol.. Where is Kanu?
6ft below the ground

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Optional09: 1:35am On Dec 04, 2017
this guy just want to kill himself before his time

They killed him already so what’s up?

Fvck Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.