Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (42498 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Kassidy90(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lets see what afonjas will do hahahahahaah.
They have been chest beating that kanu shuld dare. come lagos. Hahahahahahaha.

What whey failled to know is any harm on kanu will bring biafra quicker than expected.

Lets see how fearless our western brothers ar. grin

Well I believe as a Nigerian he have right to go to any part of the country even make a peaceful protest.... But shutting down Lagos is something in d name of Biafra ...goshhhh believe me I don't see dat happening..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by rowspoetry(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
OK o. next...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by dckng16(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
He shouldn't even near d North. Kaduna from my point of view is a volatile region.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by lPOB: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Jetleeee:

Y'all potor clowns should quit stealing my gifs. Uncreative muffooks

I don't give a fook about the thread or the topic by the way. Just giving you a heads up

If it's your gif then take it off the source. Cray

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by BLACKdagger: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Warship:
Yorubas, it is time to raise up the flag of Restructuring or Oduduwa
Once Kanu lands in Lagos, join him in a massive rally.
This is the only way to force Hausa Fulani people to accept Restructuring.
If Yorubas fail to make this move, then all hope to force wisdom into every Hausa Fulani skull will end up been a failure
Now is the time to force the Hausa Fulani people to accept a New Nigeria or face Disintegration.
Yoruba Ronu

U are a pure olodo a typical coward!!.
Shebi u have seen hiw they turned ur comment into mockery..
Calling people whi are frustrating oud struggle to join u in the stuggle..

Niw u have seen it.. i dont know why some of us refused to learn... im so ashamed of u.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by dckng16(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Kassidy90:

Well I believe as a Nigerian he have right to go to any part of the country even make a peaceful protest.... But shutting down Lagos is something in d name of Biafra ...goshhhh believe me I don't see dat happening..
yea on u re on points. Majority of ibos in lagos are civilized and educated. They won't want to leave their businesses and investments and join Biafra rally. Except d uneducated ones
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Duru009(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2017
He will finally die in Kaduna!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by FoolishBoy419: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
Kaduna is no man's land, no trouble at all
something must be wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by BlackBaron: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Indifferent to the Biafra struggle especially in regards to the continued poor state of governance through the decades.

However I feel this is stoking tensions if he ventures outside the east. The same Lagos whose ethnic group he'd called names, threatened their churches and mud slinged.

He has more than enough people in his control for example to recall an elected member to show the government how serious he is.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

something must be wrong with you
Kaduna is no man's land...we control the city
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by dckng16(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaNimo1:
This is how he will be received .....

That's Asiwaju. D great Jagaban.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by bionixs: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

Remember how the boastful Biafrans of the 1960's ended in misery?

Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted on you for this 2nd round.

When he is done inflicting his damage on you, we will bury him after he has grown old to enjoy his own life, with the Nigerian flag as a hero for a job well done.
i can see that you and those who gave you those likes need medical help. If Buhari had been fair enough,who would have been screaming biafra this loud? NK would have been on his own. But your president in his lobsided leadership ,even as an elder,gave him a voice and a reason. Say the truth,DO YOU LIKE HOW NIGERIA IS TODAY? So what are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by gowaga68: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

just as you guys said Lagos is no man's land abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2017
kp3tech:
Absolutely Fearless.... Even in chains inside the court room he was still fearless.

Now Lagos which is fair enough... But Kaduna...

Truth is, I don't get it... But I had never understood Nnamdi Kanu but his moves has always been vindicated time and time over as the best choice.

#RESPECT

Fearless? Why did he sign the bail conditions?

I pity him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by PenisCaP: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Kassidy90:

Lets watch and see.
Ubwould see the crowd that would grace his visit. Much more than the crowed he got from east.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by khain(f): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

And who told you kaduna is no man's land? Go and claime it na since no one get am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2017
khain:
And who told you kaduna is no man's land? Go and claime it na since no one get am

It is a no man's land...in fact owned more by the south than north...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by solomaleka(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2017
TRUTH2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY8atwZK3j0
let them go,, ,we Yoruba should try ours too, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, let igbos go, let your Yoruba go, and let Abokis have their own country lobatan. ...Biafra, ODUDUWA republic, Arewa country. ...i support this.. ...me don tired of being ruled by Abokis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by manikspears: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are not igbo. But Hausa Fulani... You can't drive a wedge between the Igbo and Yoruba .... Biafra and oduduwa republics have come to stay

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by jiangchu: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise

enjoy your relative peace for now. peace

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2017
MalcoImX:
You forget easily.You cannot UnCloth a man in the market place, put the clothes back in his house and claim you're on his side The Yoruba and Hausa bear the brunt of your insults, and if you or any Yoruba have forgotten the Hausa will not. Don't ever count on the support of people you humiliate. The only way to help you is to push you when you're wrong and frustrate you when things are going your way. If you've forgotten the taunts and abuses, those you're doing to don't.
ProWalker:
Nobody will advise a kid not to play with leprosy, he will only suffer the consequences of living alone in isolation in the bush
lolz,Kanu the Bad Asss nigga,Na proverb afonjas dey use communicate now.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by FoolishBoy419: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:
Kaduna is no man's land...we control the city
yeah I agree. You are also controlling India right nowcheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by saintandsinnerz: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

Kanu should only come to Lagos if he has gala or lacasera to sell.

Anything other than that, we will not allow an enemy of Yoruba to step in Yoruba land.

He encouraged his supporters to attack Pastor Kumuyi if he steps in the SouthEast, we will return the favour.

If he has forgotten, we have not forgotten our enemy.
This one na to just dey online dey rant like woman as if he has any atom of bravery in him. When the show starts now you will see him cowering behind his mother grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by susidy(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2017
[left][/left][quote author=mazimee post=58978485]Epitome of a fearless Leader. [/quo
te]

Fearless indeed, una dey push this man to early grave. Lagos well you can try ur luck but Kaduna is a suicidal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by miraclea: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Warship:
Yorubas, it is time to raise up the flag of Restructuring or Oduduwa

Once Kanu lands in Lagos, join him in a massive rally.

This is the only way to force Hausa Fulani people to accept Restructuring.

He easily forgot how he criticize all the churches with yoruba as head telling Egyptian descendant biafrans never to attend them pls decisions on biafra is taking in Abuja not Lagos I bet you the joker will not dare test his popularity there i expect all serious biafra to have started paying for foreigners business permit visas and all that by now abi Lagos don become biafra for kanu dreamworld

If Yorubas fail to make this move, then all hope to force wisdom into every Hausa Fulani skull will end up been a failure

Now is the time to force the Hausa Fulani people to accept a New Nigeria or face Disintegration.

Yoruba Ronu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by mmmustapha(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
come to Kaduna and meet your Waterloo, we are waiting for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by YelloweWest: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Lagos ok

Kaduna hell no!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Badonasty(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2017
TRUTH2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY8atwZK3j0

I like that...nigga wants to be a martyr

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Lakesandspring: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2017
That's exactly the way his death will be celebrated. Yeye people with no origin. They are even claiming they are jews when the real jews don't even recognised them. Let him come, we dey wait. This is the time to take over my ibo landlord's properties.

NwaNimo1:
This is how he will be received .....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by superpauL(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Hey northern cowards and FOOLanis, bow to your god, bow to the greatest leader of all time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.