Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does (25948 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) / Christianity Is Not A Religion. It's A Family, A Father And His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by felixomor: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I'm a spirit baptized, tongue speaking, devil defeating, blessed child of the kingdom. Purchased with the blood of the lamb.

shocked
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Dalamama: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
10 pages and othing new to learn from the theist here. Pls KingEbukasBlog and others that keep insisting that there is this elusive God that created the universe. I'll state this one more. Use God alone and explain to us how the earth and life was created in details. Just use God alone and explain to us how the earth's core and magnetic field were created for example. We want you to use ONLY God and make those explanations. Oya fire on, we the atheist here are waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dalamama:
10 pages and othing new to learn from the theist here. Pls KingEbukasBlog and others that keep insisting that there is this elusive God that created the universe. I'll state this one more. Use God alone and explain to us how the earth and life was created in details. Just use God alone and explain to us how the earth's core and magnetic field were created for example. We want you to use ONLY God and make those explanations. Oya fire on, we the atheist here are waiting for you.

Dalamama , mama the mama grin . Whenever you want to ask new questions , I dey hia cool
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:
KingEbukasBlog can't an atheist also be a religious skeptic?

An atheist is free to be anything he wants to be . But pay attention to the topic bro , it says : "Its stupid for Atheists to discuss religion , they should discuss God" . Clear as crystal bro .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Humanistme: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

An atheist is free to be anything he wants to be . But pay attention to the topic bro , it says : "Its stupid for Atheists to discuss religion , they should discuss God" . Clear as crystal bro .

most atheists are also religious skeptics. most started their journey by being religious skeptics. I don't think it's stupid for them to discuss gods in religion or religions.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Humanistme:

most atheists are also religious skeptics. most started their journey by being religious skeptics. I don't think it's stupid for them to discuss gods in religion or religions.

Religious skepticism does not question God , it has absolutely nothing to do with God , so how could religious skepticism lead them to question God ? Where is the correlation ? Its like saying discussing football made you question God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Religious skepticism does not question God , it has absolutely nothing to do with God , so how could religious skepticism lead them to question God ? Where is the correlation ? Its like saying discussing football made you question God

How ignorant can you be?

Your own God comes from religion.

What is Yahweh without the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Humanistme: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

it is either you are stupid or you want to argue for argument sake. religious skepticism can lead you to question God. e. g Islam is based on the worship of god Allah who gave the people rules in the Qur'an to follow. by questioning the tenets of Islam you also questioning the authority of the Islamic God.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Humanistme: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

How ignorant can you be?

the guy is trying so hard to be stupid.
from the beginning of the thread he has been going around in circles.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by UyiIredi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dalamama:

There is no HOW to God's creation. 'How' assumes there is a material process God created within.

God precedes matter we see. Matter is a conception in the immaterial infinite mind God is. God simply reveals the matter from His mind, no material process needed.

I can't bring physical evidence. God is immaterial. How do I know? From the human mind's features I infer there has to be a God too. From the mind's ability to create, I infer God is the creator. From the mind's ability to spontaneously concieve of matter or new thoughts in my head I know God must have had the same power manifested in the universe's creation. I use logical inference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Dalamama: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalamama , mama the mama grin . Whenever you want to ask new questions , I dey hia cool

Voyeurrr. You never answer old question you come dey ask for new one. grin
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Dalamama: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

How ignorant can you be?

I tire oo. Would he have knownabout Jesus and Yahweh without the bible?

I

1 Like

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by FuckMynd44: 12:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Humanistme:

it is either you are stupid or you want to argue for argument sake. religious skepticism can lead you to question God. e. g Islam is based on the worship of god Allah who gave the people rules in the Qur'an to follow. by questioning the tenets of Islam you also questioning the authority of the Islamic God.

JackBizzle:

How ignorant can you be?

Let me take my time to get rid of your ignorance , its nauseating .

Religion deals with concepts of God based on divine revelation or manifestation not the existence of God and this is what revealed theology is all about . Religion is basically saying "God reveals Himself to us , communicates with us and intervenes in our affairs " . Now if you question this claim , how does it impugn the existence of God ? Existence is different from conception and deification . What religion has are religious concepts of God .

That is why the deists can reject religion totally and still acknowledge the existence of God , the mind behind existence of everything .

What do you think religion skepticism is not atheism means ? It means questioning religious beliefs , religious tenets , religious concepts of God does not question the existence of God .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Dalamama:

Voyeurrr. You never answer old question you come dey ask for new one. grin

UyiIredi is ready for you grin. Remember the last time DeepSight handled you ?

I no go talk again lipsrsealed

Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Dalamama:

I tire oo. Would he have knownabout Jesus and Yahweh without the bible?

I

Without the bible and Koran God will still exist . There was God before religion , so how does questioning religion affect the existence of God grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by noillebnoj(m): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Enough of all this nonsense!!
None of this matters
If we don't bind together we won't survive the long night angry
The real enemy is the dead beyond the wall
That has always been the enemy
We need to stop the night king
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
noillebnoj:
None of this matters

Lol grin grin

Only if you would tell the atheists this same thing on their threads smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by johnydon22(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why mention science here ? Atheism has nothing to do with science.

Why am I even speaking English, atheism has nothing to do with English.

The deist who questions religion rejects the resurrection of Christ,
An atheist or agnostic believes it?

the Muslims and Jews also do that .
yeah but not an atheist

You mentioning science here when it is totally irrelevant makes you come off as desperate.
desperate for what?

Going down this road will make me ignore you brother, If arguments makes you desperate, it doesn't apply to everyone.

And if you couldn't understand that simple analogy, well I can't help you there

And for Bill Nye video , many Christians see the flood story as an allegory , the deists too reject the story and they still acknowledge the existence of God , so what point is he trying to make as an atheist? ?
Anyone can argue against religious beliefs or ideas. You asked if I have ever seen Richard. Dawkins, Craig and the rest arguing on a religious basis and that was an example

If you mean a creator God , the necessary being, the source of all that exists , then religion does not entirely depend on revealed theology . Religion combines both natural Theology - logic , reason , science - and revealed theology while deism which rejects the latter.
I am not talking about Deism here forget this whole Deism this Deism that.

There are religions that are dependent on God and some aren't. Remove God from Islam then what have you? Remove God from Judaism and you have nothing left because the very basis of this religions are rooted on the belief that God exists.

And there are religions that have no concept of God, so that's the point.

Were you replying another post?

Another extraneous involvement of science. Einstein hated atheism with passion in case you don't know .

Oh God!!!

Its mostly a response to the atheists when they are involved in religion but shouldn't.
Lmao

Religious skepticism is not atheism, if I should question religon what next ? The erroneous conclusion : therefore, there is no God .
Religious skepticism isn't atheism, also being irreligious isn't atheism. But an atheist can also be a religious skeptic and irreligious.

It really is that simple... I wonder if one can argue that the Hindu God doesn't exist using the bible.

" Brahma doesn't exist because the bible isn't true"

Sounds off right?

Great shows that attacking a particular God concept wedded to a particular religion isn't off or misplaced..

I can't see how you would extricate yourself from this .lol

I await your rebuttal sha

Lol why do you over estimate yourself my brother, intellectual humility is required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by johnydon22(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2017
noillebnoj:
None of this matters

Winter is already here !!!
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
johnydon22:

Why am I even speaking English, atheism has nothing to do with English.

An atheist or agnostic believes it?

yeah but not an atheist

desperate for what?

Going down this road will make me ignore you brother, I'd arguments makes you desperate, it doesn't apply to everyone.

And if you couldn't understand that simple analogy, well I can't help you there

Anyone can argue against religious beliefs or ideas.

I am not talking about Deism here forget this whole Deism this Deism that.

There are religions that are dependent on God and some aren't. Remove God from Islam then what have you? Remove God from Judaism and you have nothing left because the very basis of this religions are rooted on the belief that God exists.

And there are religions that have no concept of God, so that's the point.

Were you replying another post?

Oh God!!!

Lmao

Religious skepticism isn't atheism, also being irreligious isn't atheism. But an atheist can also be a religious skeptic and irreligious.

It really is that simple... I wonder if one can argue that the Hindu God doesn't exist using the bible.

" Brahma doesn't exist because the bible isn't true"

Sounds off right?

Great shows that attacking a particular God concept wedded to a particular religion isn't off or misplaced..

Lol why do you over estimate yourself my brother, intellectual humility is required.

-----------

KingEbukasBlog:

Religion deals with concepts of God based on divine revelation or manifestation not the existence of God and this is what revealed theology is all about . Religion is basically saying "God reveals Himself to us , communicates with us and intervenes in our affairs " . Now if you question this claim , how does it impugn the existence of God ? Existence is different from conception and deification . What religion has are religious concepts of God .

That is why the deists can reject religion totally and still acknowledge the existence of God , the mind behind existence of everything .

What do you think religion skepticism is not atheism means ? It means questioning religious beliefs , religious tenets , religious concepts of God does not question the existence of God .

----

KingEbukasBlog:

Without the bible and Koran God will still exist . There was God before religion , so how does questioning religion affect the existence of God grin
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Let me take my time to get rid of your ignorance , its nauseating .

You are like Ben Shapiro and other conservative pseudo-intellectuals that mix a little truth with big lies to argue an illogical point.

Atheism is different from religious scepticism. TRUE

God's existence is separate from theology. TRUE.

However, your lie comes when you choose to ignore and dodge the fact that in Abrahamic religions, God is not separate from the theology. In that sense, religious scepticism merges with atheism.

Oga, you are not a deist. Stop using switch and bait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2017
noillebnoj:
None of this matters

Jon snow will save us.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol grin grin

Only if you would tell the atheists this same thing on their threads smiley

Razz guy.

You couldn't get the game of thrones reference?
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

You are like Ben Shapiro and other conservative pseudo-intellectuals that mix a little truth with big lies to argue an illogical point.

However, your lie comes when you choose to ignore and dodge the fact that in Abrahamic religions, God is not separate from the theology. In that sense, religious scepticism merges with atheism.

Oga, you are not a deist. Stop using switch and bait.

I don't need to be a deist to spot out foolish reasoning and your ignorance of God and religion . You simply don't know how to debate and don't even understand what you think you are debating on . Change bro !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

Razz guy.

You couldn't get the game of thrones reference?

I dont watch game of thrones grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't need to be a deist to spot out foolish reasoning and your ignorance of God and religion . You simply don't know how to debate and don't even understand what you think you are debating on . Change bro !!!

Banana sense fall on you!
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by JackBizzle: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont watch game of thrones grin

Razz guy.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

Good one .

the fact that in Abrahamic religions, God is not separate from the theology. In that sense, religious scepticism merges with atheism.

Religious skepticism is inherent in deism not atheism . The deists reject Abrahamic religions and they are not atheists . There are theists who reject Abrahamic religions and they are not atheists . There are Jewish atheists , Christian atheists and Muslim atheists .

So where is the merge you are talking about ? Anyone can be skeptical about Abrahamic religions , anyone can be involved in them .

1 Like

Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

Banana sense fall on you!

grin grin
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by Dalamama: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

UyiIredi is ready for you grin. Remember the last time DeepSight handled you ?

I no go talk again lipsrsealed

Enjoy!

Deepsight handled me how? Deepsight has a God he can not even describe same with Uyi. Their Gods are just what they personally imagine and want them to be. Read thier comments and see how they are describing their Gods.
Re: Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does by jonbellion(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Winners Chapel Member Commits Suicide In Benin Church / Thousands Gather At Daystar For Free Christmas Packages (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.