Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened (42543 Views)

Fluid Specs Q & A Thread / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos / Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by nkpommpko(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2017
That is the effect if female affarmative action. They want to turn the world inside out.
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by fabrista(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Beno3:
Ignorance is indeed, a disease. But the car can still be revived. Take out the engine, dismantle it and take out the crank shaft, get a good quantity of fuel and wash thoroughly pull out the piston and rings to enable the combustion chambers be cleaned with fuel and oiled then carefully assemble the engine. Blow the exhaust nozzle to clear the carbon passage and clean the green exhaust excrete. Change the plugs and crank the engine.
D go use thinner instead of fuel
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by afroxyz: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Its only a woman that can make this type of mistake. If na to dey suspect their husband and dey check him phone, dem go sabi that one wella
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by Bestman111(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
The mechanic go just use u chop, better buy new engine.
Beno3:
Ignorance is indeed, a disease. But the car can still be revived. Take out the engine, dismantle it and take out the crank shaft, get a good quantity of fuel and wash thoroughly pull out the piston and rings to enable the combustion chambers be cleaned with fuel and oiled then carefully assemble the engine. Blow the exhaust nozzle to clear the carbon passage and clean the green exhaust excrete. Change the plugs and crank the engine.
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by streetzdreamz(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2017
costly mistake, same way my driver poured an injector cleaner into the brake oils compartment, ruining the entire system.
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
streetzdreamz:
costly mistake, same way my driver poured an injector cleaner into the brake oils compartment, ruining the entire system.

afroxyz:
Its only a woman that can make this type of mistake. If na to dey suspect their husband and dey check him phone, dem go sabi that one wella

Streetzdreamz is your driver a woman?
Any ignorant or absent minded person can make the mistake.
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by oluoyebolu: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Ignorance..... This 1 weak me..... Lesson learnt
Re: Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened by streetzdreamz(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
PaperLace:

Streetzdreamz is your driver a woman?
Any ignorant or absent minded person can make the mistake.
lmao,far from it, a full grown man.....nigga said he thought/felt it was the normal brake fluids,was so mad I ended up seething with anger,cuz I couldn't do a thing to him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.