Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... (4546 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by SirMazi: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
quinnboy:
no be fight oh bro...I just thought he could be of help.
Which help are you talking about To increase your weekly withdrawal or what see?
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by nkemjacob2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
mmm still leave seun and his people
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by UbChapter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
unclecycs:

If you would take some time to do a little honest investigation ..maybe it would be better ...I suppose u r a participant and this is your way of venting cuz u are scared of loosing your money ...believe me for everyone 1 participant planning to quit mmm there r at least 3 more joining up ,people have only started summoning courage to participate and recover 2016 mavros ,of course this new method would cause people to slacken a bit the Sidon look approach Nigerians are known for ..but believe me they'd all come back again ..a smart person would do his ph now, that's what smart ones did February and most of them have got back all their 2016 mavros .

I started may and by now I've recovered at least 80% of my 2016 mavros ,so explain to me how mmm ran away with my money , they shut down and resumed and have given everyone a fair opportunity to recover 2016 mavros .why can we not live and let live? .if you hate ponzi schemes ,I understand ,do not participate and if you must dissuade people from participating at least be fair and honest about it

Stop posting false threads about mmm, if u are scared speak to your guider or join a telegram group and rub minds with fellow participants ,it would not do anybody any good spreading falsehoods and creating panic .

They introduced a measure to prevent people from gaming the system ,it is not palatable but it would ensure sustainability ,naturally this measure has to be implemented ,and there was a warning before hand that there would be glitches in dispatching orders .

I confirmed a payment of 92k on Saturday ..and I've seen a few more red mavros turn green which means people are paying orders although slow ,there was a warning .

It may be a ponzi but at least there is an attempt to be transparent .

Please get this right and quit this thing you r doing ,it is quite sad

I see that your entire brain has been brainwashed by this mmm scam. Continue! After failing to learn lessons from the previous departure with people's money including yours? Your eyes go clear very soon. Just so you know, I was an ardent participant of mmm last year and I lost 500k when they shut down system. That alone was enough for a fellow with a working brain to learn his lessons and desist from patronising the scammers site and I have forgotten about the losses and moved on with my live ...better things ahead ahead. At the moment, I can give you more than 20 solid facts that mmm is likely to shut down any moment from now. And of course just like the last year's own, they won't announce to you before folding the mat.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
quinnboy:
uncle, how would you explain this please...I try GH today only to be notified that only certain percentage of my mavro is available for withdrawal this week.

OGA if your guided is not active join my telegram group so that you will be updated! don't fall prey for all these fake info. join my group through the link in my signature or drop your digits so that I can add you into WhatsApp group or telegram group

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by quinnboy: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

OGA if your guided is not active join my telegram group so that you will be updated! don't fall prey for all these fake info. join my group through the link in my signature or drop your digits so that I can add you into WhatsApp group or telegram group
Thanks bro..
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Viking007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
fifty:

You are a hairy he-goat. Your stupidity tops any one I have seen this year. Seriously some people are meant to remain poor till dey die, example is you.
cheesy Boss, I told You lots of people will come here to create silly threads.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by paulista(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

abeg add me on d whatsapp group. 08064866626
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
paulista:
abeg add me on d whatsapp group. 08064866626

would be better if you are on telegram. download telegram

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy Boss, I told You lots of people will come here to create silly threads.

LOL, they are poor maggots. And they deserve to remain so
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by deecis(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
You can invest your Money without fear here.

Visit there thread and see testimonies: https://www.nairaland.com/3924381/ways-make-money-while-sleep/3

Go to there website direct: www.bet4me.club
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by mecussey(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
SirMazi:
Idiot,so you can't read again?? So you did not see Bitcoin thereSome people foolish sha

yea...some people are more foolish than a stttupid goat. BTC transaction will pause world wide till 2nd august. BCC is about to be created and the computer algorithm about to be tampered.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by bigcycs: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
UbChapter:

I see that your entire brain has been brainwashed by this mmm scam. Continue! After failing to learn lessons from the previous departure with people's money including yours? Your eyes go clear very soon. Just so you know, I was an ardent participant of mmm last year and I lost 500k when they shut down system. That alone was enough for a fellow with a working brain to learn his lessons and desist from patronising the scammers site and I have forgotten about the losses and moved on with my live ...better things ahead ahead. At the moment, I can give you more than 20 solid facts that mmm is likely to shut down any moment from now. And of course just like the last year's own, they won't announce to you before folding the mat.

I clearly spoke for myself ,I clearly stated those for mmm and against it have their reasons ,clearly I did not advocate for anyone to continue or quit ,I spoke for my fucking self ,if mmm scammed u and u could not summon d balls to attempt to recover a part of what you think u lost ,do not bring ur frustration at me .

If u have 20 reasons why mmm would crash today please by all means create a thread and enlighten people do not come here to disrespect me for stating my opinion .do not quote me and vent yur frustration ,create a thread as others r doing and discuss your opinion.

I always resist insulting people on a faceless forum and if you cannot make your point without been disrespectful please attempt not to quote me and vent your anger.

Clearly the scheme offers no garanty and I ain't the person that brainwashed you to stake 500k ,I saw an opportunity to recover what I had at stake and I took it ,like so many others ,

Respect yourself ,if you where brainwashed into loosing 500k that's on you and if u have a need to vent your frustration create your thread .

So many very stupid emotional people come on here to vent their frustration on people .

Please don't quote me again ,if mmm scammed you and yu lost 500k please buy a megaphone ,and preach ,go to radio and preach ,sponsor an ad and preach ,don't jump on my comment and begin to pour your frustration.

I repeat if you have 20 reason why mmm would crash today create your Thread like ponzi hater and preach your message ,no be me drag u join mmm

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
bigcycs:

I clearly spoke for myself ,I clearly stated those for mmm and against it have their reasons ,clearly I did not advocate for anyone to continue or quit ,I spoke for my fucking self ,if mmm scammed u and u could not summon d balls to attempt to recover a part of what you think u lost ,do not bring ur frustration at me .

If u have 20 reasons why mmm would crash today please by all means create a thread and enlighten people do not come here to disrespect me for stating my opinion .do not quote me and vent yur frustration ,create a thread as others r doing and discuss your opinion.

I always resist insulting people on a faceless forum and if you cannot make your point without been disrespectful please attempt not to quote me and vent your anger.

Clearly the scheme offers no garanty and I ain't the person that brainwashed you to stake 500k ,I saw an opportunity to recover what I had at stake and I took it ,like so many others ,

Respect yourself ,if you where brainwashed into loosing 500k that's on you and if u have a need to vent your frustration create your thread .

So many very stupid emotional people come on here to vent their frustration on people .

Please don't quote me again ,if mmm scammed you and yu lost 500k please buy a megaphone ,and preach ,go to radio and preach ,sponsor an ad and preach ,don't jump on my comment and begin to pour your frustration.

I repeat if you have 20 reason why mmm would crash today create your Thread like ponzi hater and preach your message ,no be me drag u join mmm

WWE Smackdown grin cheesy grin, u smashed the frustrated boy
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by cametopass: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
All these illiterates creating threads on naira sha. But must people expose their illiteracy publicly? If only the op had little knowledge about the impending hard fork on bitcoin,he would be ashamed of himself for creating this thread. MMM has taken the right step to protect its members from losing their bitcoin from any eventuality coming from the hard fork. Illiteracy is a big disease.

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by WealthBuilder01: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2017
3 solid months of sustainability without hassles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/aGD530fnH0K
Post https://www.nairaland.com/3953246/make-some-cool-cash-it

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Dollabiz: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Oh
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Dollabiz: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Don't.fall.for.scam again
Trade.legitimately
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by therealsammy: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2017
You can easily recover all your money stuck in MMM from this stable and secure platform https://peakfunds.net/
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by LordofNaija: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2017
why are people this gullible. The native doctor wey prepare mmm jazz na the same man wey do nnamdi kanu own
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
LordofNaija:
why are people this gullible. The native doctor wey prepare mmm jazz na the same man wey do nnamdi kanu own
em don Dey complain small small
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
how market
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2017
deewhydoski:
Some people will just come to nairaland and create thread anyhow....op cant u read. Don't u see that this is met for only participant that is phing in bitcoin not in naira...Mind u it is even because of the issue concerning bitcoin on AUG 1st. These is met for everybody that is using bitcoin for transaction not only mmm. Get ur fact right before you create a thread....Mumu
hw far now? Lecturer wey sabi read well well... see ur Eng sef, mugu
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2017
SirMazi:
Idiot,so you can't read again?? So you did not see Bitcoin thereSome people foolish sha
eyaaa, we knw somppl are truly foolish... GH now and prove to us ure not one of those foolish ppl...mumu
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2017
If you Are online and seeing this then you are lucky...

*EVEN MMM IS SO SCARED THAT THEY HAVE STARTED THEIR USUAL LIES*

King David was attacked by King Saul because he knew that the young king David already has the potential to surpass him. He did all he could to kill David in a desperate effort to retain his kingship position. But in the end, it cost him his life.

Now MMM Guider's seeing the future of FFG, are desperate to paint it bad by spreading false information about the system. It is only a desperate attempt to kill FFG because the features of FFG has the potential to give to Nigerians what MMM couldn't give. Just like king Saul, they'll fail and just like David, we'll respect them and not attack them. All lies are always put to shame with time and in the next 3 months, we'll all see and know that they lied.

If they had trust and faith in their policies, they would not go about painting FFG bad. After all, FFG attacked no one but only depends on its unique features. Good things always sell themselves with little or no promotions and good ideas are always attacked by inferior ones so I'm not surprised about the attacked of FFG by so called almighty MMM. Oh, how had the mighty fallen so low such that it has resulted to blackmail to save it's face.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
cametopass:
All these illiterates creating threads on naira sha. But must people expose their illiteracy publicly? If only the op had little knowledge about the impending hard fork on bitcoin,he would be ashamed of himself for creating this thread. MMM has taken the right step to protect its members from losing their bitcoin from any eventuality coming from the hard fork. Illiteracy is a big disease.
who is ashamed now? Me or u? Who’s the illiterate here? Me or u? Who has zero knowledge? Me or u?... jus like u said it, “Illiteracy is a big disease“ plus ur brain is 99% slower, go back to sch or better still u can go back to y'alls MMM forum for a brainwash cos after reading dis, ur brain shld be contaminated wif all I spat
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Earlychildhood1: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Voy:
who is ashamed now? Me or u? Who’s the illiterate here? Me or u? Who has zero knowledge? Me or u?... jus like u said it, “Illiteracy is a big disease“ plus ur brain is 99% slower, go back to sch or better still u can go back to y'alls MMM forum for a brainwash cos after reading dis, ur brain shld be contaminated wif all I spat

PLS NO BODY DISTURBED MMM WHEN THEY INVADED D NIGERIA SPACE.
NOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN ALL THEY COULD OFFER, I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TRY A NEW THING AND THATS WHERE #FFG COMES IN....

(1) (2) (Reply)

## / Forget All You Know About Real Estate Investment / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.