Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? (21289 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by emeijeh(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bamidele539:
what if the guy is yet to get a profitable job @ age 30...dnt you think nervousness will surely increase?
What do you mean by profitable?

If he is on a month pay of 50k and has been saving for 2 years, then he is good to go
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by femi4: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennygee:

I don't believe you. A Christian has an impeccable character. Gal 5:22-23

If you call yourself a christian and don't have these fruits, your Christianity is Questionable.

The Scribes and Pharisees in the bible were even more devout than these pastors you talk about, but are they Christians?.
The last time I checked, Ananias and Sapphira were Christians.
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Alphamale2017(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
joyberry:
That my major problem, Am commitment phobic The thought of being in a lifelong relationship scared the hell out of me . Just decided to stay put off relationships, till I can work on my commitment issues. Cos I rarely stay long in relationships sef.Lol nairalanders and their funny advices, gone tru many comments about my post. It's funny many Nigerians find it difficult to understand that both women can be commitment phobic, Of I wanna fall in love, get married and have kids,But am so scared of waking up one day, and loathing the man I married. I see a guy I like, we start dating, before I know it, it's just start fizzling out, and am gone without giving the guy a reasonable explanations.Am ok being single for now till I understand my issues. GOD help me

Ekpoma babe .
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by vuc1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm only afraid of getting married to the wrong person. I just want to be loved and appreciated not forgetting having peace of mind.
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by hkidola00(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
jayvine:
You're crazy lol
lol,ok ma
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Bamidele539: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
emeijeh:

What do you mean by profitable?

If he is on a month pay of 50k and has been saving for 2 years, then he is good to go
dnt forget other logistics...
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by LeoFish92(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
friedcorn:
allays ur fear woman.....i know how to fvck very well. Ur saviour is here

You put the 's' In the wrong place, allay your fears
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some times,but i believe in positivity.
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sylverly:
that's quite some time . And all these while, she never had issue with that.
She is not the one that had issue its her mum. Her mum said she is an assistance pastor and she can't afford to lose her respect in the church.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by remi1444: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2017
joyberry:
.Nope, finished last year.As for your advice, Thanks but not now;Have lots of emotional issues to work on.Don't wanna go into a relationship and be a emotional burden to someone
its like you were lucky to be shortlisted into the NAF?
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
yes none���
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
lol
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bamidele539:
same here, waiting for madam right..
lol
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ipisi:

Do you even understand the question at all? olodo
why won't I understand the meaning����
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Milonis:

You gotta be kidding me, there's no Mr. Right
yesso hv not seen any
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Toyindiva:
yesso hv not seen any

So do the right thing
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Milonis:

So do the right thing
like how oh Teacher
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Le2money(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
You must be a fool for u to quote my words in a wrong way....and if ur brain is working well, towards d end of my statement, u will knw I meant to say "I must work very hard" b4 my unborn kids ever come to dis hard world....I think ur brain needs resetting "Idiot"[b]

chidifrank:

if your parents thought the same for you, will you be here now on this earth n here in nairaland wit ds absurd thing you wrote for us to read? u need a better mentality than this. God that made man n woman to reproduce is not a fool. yu don't want kids, then don't sex
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by rossyc(f): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
I feel nervous too but am assured that when I get to the river will surely cross...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by johnime: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Tricia88:
'Marriage'

Full of pains and gains, I just pray I find a man that is worth all the pains someday
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Ipisi(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Toyindiva:
why won't I understand the meaning����

Lol....
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Toyindiva(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Ipisi post=58995963]

i am just seeing this I wont talk
Re: Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fear not. God will help us all and give us a happy homes. It is not easy but God is on the throne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.