Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script (3741 Views)

SEO Guide 2019 For Wordpress And / Blogger () Seo Script / How To Set Your Whogohost And Cnames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I am here to help bloggers on their seo. It is time to boost your blogger traffic with the basic seo and seo scripts for blogger blog.If you blog on blogger platform, indicate by commenting on this post, I will give you an seo script for blogger blogs which you will add to your blogger template to boost your blog traffic. If you want to contact me through email, my email is Somwealth1@gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by udemzyudex(m): 3:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Dollarground:
Hello, I am here to help bloggers on their seo. It is time to boost your blogger traffic with the basic seo and seo scripts for blogger blog.If you blog on blogger platform, indicate by commenting on this post, I will give you an seo script for blogger blogs which you will add to your blogger template to boost your blog traffic. If you want to contact me through email, my email is Somwealth1@gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
udemzyudex:

I need it
Udeme.peter5@gmail.com
Ok, Check your email address any moment from now.
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by udemzyudex(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dollarground:
Ok, Check your email address any moment from now.

Thanks
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
udemzyudex:

Thanks
I can teach you all you need to know about geting traffic to your blog and about seo if you subscribe to my blog
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by udemzyudex(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dollarground:
I can teach you all you need to know about geting traffic to your blog and about seo if you subscribe to my blog
I'm on your blog, I'll subscribe now.
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
udemzyudex:

I'm on your blog, I'll subscribe now.
That is good, I will also teach you how to make money from your blog.
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dollarground:

I'm on UCBrowser, the next page button is not working on your blog, it keeps taking me back to page 3, put blog archive to help users navigate or rectify the issue.
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
udemzyudex:

I'm on UCBrowser, the next page button is not working on your blog, it keeps taking me back to page 3, put blog archive to help users navigate or rectify the issue.
It may be from your browser. the navigation pages works very fine
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by udemzyudex(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dollarground:
It may be from your browser. the navigation pages works very fine

Noted, I'll try chrome.
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
udemzyudex:

Noted, I'll try chrome.
Ok, good
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
You can also subscribe to my feedburner to receive instant updates. you can find it at the buttom of my blog post
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Carmal90(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dollarground:
You can also subscribe to my feedburner to receive instant updates. you can find it at the buttom of my blog post

Mail sent
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Carmal90:

Mail sent
Ok, check your email
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by adeniyi1700: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Dollarground:

I need it please this my mail clairerussell442@gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Do you want to know more about getting traffic to your blog?
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by samigben(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please i need it, sammyx9ja@gmail.com.
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
samigben:
Please i need it, sammyx9ja@gmail.com.
Ok, check your email now
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm interested Netochukwup@gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
netoc65:
I'm interested Netochukwup@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Famousloaded: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
I need bralcus@yahoo.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Famousloaded:
I need bralcus@yahoo.com
Check your email
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by UrVillageGuys(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2017
I need it gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by RapportNaija(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Seo script? I am interested teknorsblog@gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
UrVillageGuys:
I need it feloxyvrane@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2017
RapportNaija:
Seo script? I am interested teknorsblog@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 3:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Have you started making money from your blog? I will help you to do so if you are not making any money from your blog.
Making money from your blog is not as hard as you think. You need to know the secrete.

1 Like

Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Freak4achild(f): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dollarground:
Have you started making money from your blog? I will help you to do so if you are not making any money from your blog.
Making money from your blog is not as hard as you think. You need to know the secrete.
abigailakerewusi@gmail.com
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Freak4achild:
abigailakerewusi@gmail.com
Check your email, I sent you a message
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Freak4achild(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dollarground:
Check your email, I sent you a message
OK, will do. Tnx
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Freak4achild:
OK, will do. Tnx
Welcome
Re: Blogger/ Seo Tips, Tricks And Seo Script by Dollarground(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Keywords are very important for your blog posts. You need to insert your keywords at the appropriate places in your blog for a higher ranking.
I recently published a post on the best positions to insert your focus keywords.

Send me an email to Somwealth1@gmail.com I will reply you with the post link.

You are not ranking for any keyword because you do not place to them in the appropriate places.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / How Can I Accept Intl Donations On My Website Here In Nigeria / How Can One Start A Payment Processing Company Without Using Interswitch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.