Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos (55263 Views)

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir / Coronation Ceremony Of Sarkin Fulani Of Oke Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

True,

However her publication just one and another awaiting approval, what is it about and if there is any contribution to something that can be of value to this country as against your earlier suggestion of a head in one of the minsitries?

Do you have to embarrassed yourself? Have you read the news? i doubt? The lady has two journal paper publication, another 1 under review and 1 more to be submitted. Obviously you are arguing out of hatred and jealousy. Please read the news all over again.

'she has two Journal papers published in highly reputable international journals. She presently has 1 journal paper under review and 1 more to be submitted soon' your hatred only digest the last part.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

Do you have to embarrassed yourself? Have you read the news? i doubt? The lady has two journal paper publication, another 1 under review and 1 more to be submitted. Obviously you are arguing out of hatred and jealousy. Please read the news all over again.

'she has two Journal papers published in highly reputable international journals. She presently has 1 journal paper under review and 1 more to be submitted soon' your hatred only digest the last part.

You created a thread few mins ago only to jump into what's none of your business

Almajiri na una way

Highly reputable international journal?, pls is the name of the journal highly reputable what is the name of the highly reputable international journal

Journals that where submitted tell us their titles and what contribution will it make to the Nigerian society after when the whites publish journals we see the effect in their society
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Chukwuka16 post=59000446]No hating. Congrats to her for completing the degree but only one peer review journal at PhD level and in a very active course like chemical and process engineering (SCAPE) is a monumental shame. Well as na Leeds I'm not surprised becos folks do graduate with PhD without having a publication.

It would also be nice to know the reason for featuring her here because these are the same people who are directly and indirectly subjecting their followers up north to mental slavery. It would be nice if girls and youths up north could see that their leaders don't have their interests and use scenarios like this to press for better governance.

[/quote

The lady has two journal paper publication, another 1 under review and 1 more to be submitted. Obviously you are arguing out of hatred and jealousy. Please read the news all over again.

Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by eyinjuege: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

True,

However her publication just one and another awaiting approval, what is it about and if there is any contribution to something that can be of value to this country as against your earlier suggestion of a head in one of the minsitries?

I gave the commonest, example of what she could do in the grand scheme of things (that's the ministry thing). The highest of most people in the ministry is a Msc. There are lots of other areas she could be useful especially in Engr...
I'm just not of the same school of thought that because she's privileged or because she's a northerner, she's non deserving of doing well in a good university abroad as some people are implying.
She has made her region and their women proud. She should be one of the poster women for education of the girl child in the north, and should be celebrated.
I know we have hundreds of other women achieving similar feats, but that doesn't take away from her own achievements and accomplishments.
What we should be talking about is how others of less privileged status can have a similar or close enough opportunity as she has had especially in the north.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

You created a thread few mins ago only to jump into what's none of your business

Almajiri na una way

Highly reputable international journal?, pls is the name of the journal highly reputable what is the name of the highly reputable international journal

Journals that where submitted tell us their titles and what contribution will it make to the Nigerian society after when the whites publish journals we see the effect in their society

Use google scholar to help yourself with the journals please if your life is that boring and you probably lack a job. Next time do a good background search or at least read the news and digest it to avoid future embarrassment. I have work to do. Hatred and jealousy is a disease. Get well soon. Peace
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
eyinjuege:

I gave the commonest, example of what she could do in the grand scheme of things (that's the ministry thing). The highest of most people in the ministry is a Msc. There are lots of other areas she could be useful especially in Engr...
I'm just not of the same school of thought that because she's privileged or because she's a northerner, she's non deserving of doing well in a good university abroad as some people are implying.
She has made her region and their women proud. She should be one of the poster women for education of the girl child in the north, and should be celebrated.
I know we have hundreds of other women achieving similar feats, but that doesn't take away from her own achievements and accomplishments.
What we should be talking about is how others of less privileged status can have a similar or close enough opportunity as she has had especially in the north.

i agree with you on this. But initially you sound like you are hating and making conclusions.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by eyinjuege: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

i agree with you on this. But initially you sound like you are hating and making conclusions.

Abeg, no be me o.

You're quoting a wrong person.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by free2ryhme: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
eyinjuege:

I am not against her being female neither am I against the girl child education but ur commonest example was what created my curiosity.

About the less privilege in the north given similar opportunity is not an issue of discussion btw you and I it is the reality created by their Elites and they should deal with it.

The North have the highest funding in educational incentives provided by UNICEF and the federal govt. The Elite syphons them for their selfish privileges. Lest I remind you the North operates a caste society.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

Use google scholar to help yourself with the journals please if your life is that boring and you probably lack a job. Next time do a good background search or at least read the news and digest it to avoid future embarrassment. I have work to do. Hatred and jealousy is a disease. Get well soon. Peace
Almajiri or whatever u call yourself

Tell us the title of the journals that has caused you to lose sleep that u can't mention their names.

Why shld I use Google to search for fictions. Is it not what is in Google that Google will give you? Abi ur brain don shift

And get off my mention
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Richtronix(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
She looks like shes cork starved.

I can gladly supply her and give her a good time and pleasant memories.

One Boko less...
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

Almajiri or whatever u call yourself

Tell us the title of the journals that has caused you to lose sleep that u can't mention their names.

Why shld I use Google to search for fictions. Is it not what is in Google that Google will give you? Abi ur brain don shift

And get off my mention

the way you respond can be used to judge who brain shift... who asked you to search google? i said google scholar! As i said earlier stop embarrassing yourself please. if only you have a small knowledge of what a journal is and how it looks you will not be saying this.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Richtronix:
She looks like shes cork starved.

I can gladly supply her and give her a good time and pleasant memories.

One Boko less...

when sex is used to tied with your destiny. I am sorry for your life
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by hardbody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
abduldope:
wow she look [b]descent,
[i][/i]

my type of Woman.[/b]

"Decent"

You are welcome
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by free2ryhme: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

the way you respond can be used to judge who brain shift... who asked you to search google? i said google scholar! As i said earlier stop embarrassing yourself please. if only you have a small knowledge of what a journal is and how it looks you will not be saying this.

Same with Google scholar okponu

Not all materials are in Google scholar daft

Mention
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

Same with Google scholar okponu

Not all materials are in Google scholar daft

Mention

Mr i know everything almost all journals are on google scholar. You might only require payment to access some or special request since not all are open access. But if a journal is published within 1 week you will see it there. If you are very much interested in her journals search her name in google scholar and stop wasting mine and your precious time.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

Mr i know everything almost all journals are on google scholar. You might only require payment to access some or special request since not all are open access. But if a journal is published within 1 week you will see it there. If you are very much interested in her journals search her name in google scholar and stop wasting mine and your precious time.

Oga can you just shut up and go to sleep. Mr know all not everything is on Google scholar. I am not interested in anything that doesn't contribute to the lives of ordinary nigerians.

How many scholarly website did nigerians created?
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Balagusau: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

Oga can you just shut up and go to sleep. Mr know all not everything is on Google scholar. I am not interested in anything that doesn't contribute to the lives of ordinary nigerians.

How many scholarly website did nigerians created?

if you are not interested then why pushed asking? see your life? hatred and jealousy right? if phd is beans go do your own now! let me ask sef, you as nigeria what have you done to contribute to lives of the ordinary? i thought you have small sense based on your sensible suggestions but it is all out now hatred and jealousy is your problem. people like you are the problems of nigeria. full of hatred and jealousy. what is wrong in just congratulating and wish a fellow human being well? or at least walk away. kuku go catch the girl and tell her what to do with her life.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

if you are not interested then why pushed asking? see your life? hatred and jealousy right? if phd is beans go do your own now! let me ask sef, you as nigeria what have you done to contribute to lives of the ordinary? i thought you have small sense based on your sensible suggestions but it is all out now hatred and jealousy is your problem. people like you are the problems of nigeria. full of hatred and jealousy. what is wrong in just congratulating and wish a fellow human being well? or at least walk away. kuku go catch the girl and tell her what to do with her life.

Just shut up bloody aboki. You think some Nigerians show off at the slightest opportunity. Since ur problem is degree we dey wait for you to catch up

Ode

What I am if for me to know and for you to find out
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
eyinjuege:

If you're going to talk about the oppression of the masses by the elites, that's a different thing entirely. I completely understand that and think the northerners themselves have to stand up against it.
It's no secret that there has always been a deliberate attempt by their elites to prevent the masses from going to school so no one can question their supremacy. That's back firing now, especially since they can be used by unscrupulous elements.
But this woman we're talking about is coming back to Nigeria. She would probably head a nice ministry and try to make a difference, she's naturally assured of a nice placement in Nigeria not only because of the quota system, but because she's also suitably qualified.
So your initial statement of what she'll contribute is wrong.
Should we also ask the same of all the technocrats brought from abroad to run things in Nigeria?
Because she has a PhD she should head a nice ministry? How many people from the southwest and southeast have PhDs? Uncountable. But in the north good education and wealth is only for the selected elite.
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
sfinkzslot:
the so called slay Queens, where they at.? They should see this
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Maccarthy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
mustafa006:
Balack stomach...so you think all reach men are thieves abi
Yep
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by Richtronix(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Balagusau:

when sex is used to tied with your destiny. I am sorry for your life

Its tied to you fadas destiny stupid aboki modaforker.

Or do you prefer cows and sheep?

Punkass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by EagleNest(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Anoda 3rd rate university..... but its abroad sha so let Nigerians continue to be deceived ,
You where did u study. Bad belle!
Re: Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos by balarabe01(m): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmn.
Truly Not all that glitters iz Gold.
Mongul indeed but will gladly xchange places with any of you.
start clounting your blessings pip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades / I Need Edo Names / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.